• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
BLnhzk9.jpg

shit talked constantly in all-talk in a 1v3 vs a premade in TT but still shit on them? iono man lol

patchday

Yeah I quickly found that out real early it was overrun by bots so didn't come back.

Nice you beat those trash talkers tho. My all-chat is never enabled would be interesting to turn it on sometime

When I joined Riot and saw all the super secret upcoming stuff, this champion was by far the coolest thing I saw. From a visual standpoint as well as gameplay.

However, I will point people to Daniel Klein's ask.fm where he posted why it's unlikely we'd ever do a 2 in 1 champion from a gameplay standpoint.

That's just speaking about gameplay, of course.

But yeah. I love this champion.

When I joined Riot and saw all the super secret upcoming stuff, this champion was by far the coolest thing I saw. From a visual standpoint as well as gameplay.

However, I will point people to Daniel Klein's ask.fm where he posted why it's unlikely we'd ever do a 2 in 1 champion from a gameplay standpoint.

That's just speaking about gameplay, of course.

But yeah. I love this champion.
You have no idea how much I missed these super vague teases.

The "Hurr we don't talk about upcoming content" from certain Rioters on the NA boards got old really fucking fast.

zkylon

zkylewd
i know costy is into a weird anime about fox lolis trading wheat or something

so i'm gonna guess that's what this champion's about

I think the new champ will probably be an champ with 2 different states like Elise.
I wish it was 2 parts like ice climbers, but microing sucks ass in league.

faridmon

Help guys, I really can't handle Lee Sins as Sijuani

I have played against him twice and lost with him just farming way faster than me, invading my jungle, 1 v 1, he is stronger and when I am close to killing him, he just escapes easily.

something something anime mistake something something trash
image.php

Less tsun, more dere pls
Help guys, I really can't handle Lee Sins as Sijuani

I have played against him twice and lost with him just farming way faster than me, invading my jungle, 1 v 1, he is stronger and when I am close to killing him, he just escapes easily.
That's what Lee does if you're bad at dueling. Ward and don't try to fight him without help from your team.

Newt

Watch my favorite anime, League of Legends.
Don't worry, our duo can never lose. Even though we're 20 kills down, 3 dragons down, two barons down the power of friendship will push us forward. Who the hell do you think we are?

Surrender vote has failed (3/2).

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
a) she's a wolf. It's called Spice & Wolf dammit

b) she's not a loli... eww.

(I actually have vol. 9 of the LN sitting on my desk right now)

People thinking Holo is loli smh. I should watch season 2 one of these days.

garath

oh ok. So stay away from him until team fights

Yeah. Sejuani is almost as adept at getting away as Lee is. Her Q can go over walls and she can slow Lee. She's tanky and should at least be able to get away. Keep it in mind and keep your Q off cool down while farming.

Also, take rangers so you can keep up in farm a little bit better and if you aren't already, using an AP attack speed runepage will help her clear as well.

Your goal isnt to beat Lee head to head, its to out teamfight him.

idlewild_

So, finally figured out what was causing those stupid mini-freezes on my new computer when trying to play League. For some reason I randomly locks up when playing video on my second monitor while the game is full screen. This is kind of ridiculous seeing as my 5770 could manage this just fine but a 980 can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom