• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
it gets into psuedo-NTR territory at a point that's kind of stressful to watch, but overall it's great. And you should read the LNs after because we're never going to get a season 3 :(

Nooooope.

ayNFiox.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
i don't want a new OP burst assassin to be released right now when currently all bans are being allocated to garen/gangplank/darius/morde/fiora/diana & yasuo to keep your team from playing it

give me more bans or nerf those champions first. like, it used to be that running an all AD team was suicide for late game but if GP is on that all AD team it's just as good as having an AP burst mage.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah this meta sucks for assassins

this meta kind of sucks overall tbh

i can see it getting a lot better after worlds when rito nerfs fiora and yasuo and gp and crap

Whats with a swirly symbol randomly appearing on top of my champ?

No there was no Rengar or TF. It even happened as early as running out of base when the match started.

garath

So, finally figured out what was causing those stupid mini-freezes on my new computer when trying to play League. For some reason I randomly locks up when playing video on my second monitor while the game is full screen. This is kind of ridiculous seeing as my 5770 could manage this just fine but a 980 can't.

Don't use full screen. Use borderless windowed.

zkylon

zkylewd
ah as long as you use the default skin it's not sexualized okay gotcha

i didnt read the whole thread or anything so duno if that person is like apologizing for something bad but idea is that in the context of the game that's how ppl dress. like maybe natives might not wear that many clothes but that's just how their society works. ofc this gets abused to hell by videogames and such but i guess that's what that person meant

also sexualized characters isn't necessarily a bad thing as sexuality is a good trait for a character, specially if it's played for fun or more serious themes, the problem is objectification which is reducing those characters only to boobs and stuffs

league has done a fair bit of both and i'm glad they're starting to realize that and create characters that are sexy but like not in a totally gross way like during the zeronis age.

23qwerty

league has done a fair bit of both and i'm glad they're starting to realize that and create characters that are sexy but like not in a totally gross way like during the zeronis age.

idk the most recent female champ doesn't wear any clothes at all
but damn if she ain't sexy

Systems has been primarily working on preseason work for a bit now, and will continue to do so for quite a while (post preseason launch they'll swap over to preseason followup, with balance adjustments as needed and possibly some additional content afterwards if there are things that don't make the preseason itself). A lot of the team's work has been on items recently (marksmen items especially). They've also been exploring some other stuff that preseason's the best time to do (e.g. can we speed up game start a bit by having minions/the jungle spawn earlier, while speeding up the homeguard effect out of base to keep invade timings the same?).
Can I dream

patchday

i don't want a new OP burst assassin to be released right now when currently all bans are being allocated to garen/gangplank/darius/morde/fiora/diana & yasuo to keep your team from playing it

give me more bans or nerf those champions first. like, it used to be that running an all AD team was suicide for late game but if GP is on that all AD team it's just as good as having an AP burst mage.

yeah this meta sucks for assassins

this meta kind of sucks overall tbh

i can see it getting a lot better after worlds when rito nerfs fiora and yasuo and gp and crap

Yeah they need to nerf everyone they reworked probably and yasou along with it. But things will improve next week when Yasuo is no longer on free rotation

Speaking of free rotation. Kalista is back on rotation already?! I see they've listed her for tryouts again already.

Wtf is my jungler doing and how is it working???

good question!!

kenbo

Wrekz a few months ago:
"Just be ready to be surprised"

damn what'll it be

Also, lol @ crying for assassins whilst whining for yasuo and fiora nerfs

BUFF THE ASSASSINS THAT I PLAY

Nekofrog

Banned
Wrekz a few months ago:

damn what'll it be

i think at most only 1 person was asking for assassin buffs

most of us hate them and are glad they aren't strong

jerd

Braum is pretty simple but it is his only champ so i wonder if he played it safe or whatever for his first design

I hope it is some laner that is ok in lane but hilariously broken in the jungle like ekko

kenbo

i think at most only 1 person was asking for assassin buffs

most of us hate them and are glad they aren't strong
I couldn't be bothered to quote them and make them feel bad
I can assure you that you lot will be very surprised when you see what this champ is, going by your speculation :D

ok

an 'unreliable' adc with a split personality disorder
Changes form every 5 auto attacks
utility (lamb)
damage (wolf)

Is this champion supposed to be Death or something? Lonely man. All things must meet this man. He is shunned. Not sure how the splitting into 2 plays into it though. Life and death? I dunno. I'm very intrigued for a champion with cool lore.

jerd

moobeat said:
I very much hope these are the two voices associated with the champion and that they talk back and forth.
RiotUtora said:
So....badly.....want to tell you everything! Just know this - you guys WON'T be disappointed!

What is it with you guys assuring us we wont be disappointed

what if my hope is to be disappointed?

zkylon

zkylewd
I played Lux today and loved it
scary

I beat gravelord nito, frogcat.

Now to have worst pvp time of my life in Dark souls.
nito is easy

idk the most recent female champ doesn't wear any clothes at all
but damn if she ain't sexy
?

Can I dream
cool stuff, wide variety of items is a nice way to allow for different strats and champions to coexist, even if something is invariably gonna be broken at any given moment, it's not like the game is much different right now

Yeah they need to nerf everyone they reworked probably and yasou along with it. But things will improve next week when Yasuo is no longer on free rotation

lol free rotation won't change anything (for me)

Wrekz a few months ago:

damn what'll it be

i mean, yasuo is super weak (at least in the hands of the ppl you run into in regular matchmaking) but really annoying as are the people that play him, so i just want him nerfed so he goes away

fiora is straight op

and i don't want all assassins back, just the fun ones like leblanc and nobody else

I can assure you that you lot will be very surprised when you see what this champ is, going by your speculation :D
i wonder how many times u read these posts just to make sure u don't spoil anything

you bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom