• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambition

I can't wait to see what it says.
A lot of the professional gaming stuff is also kinda iffy. Cs go had a lot whole team who got banned for throwing for money. They are all taking adderall to heighten there senses. So I wouldn't be surprised if there are more things happening.

I wonder how it feels to take the drug

killatopak

Gold Member
I wonder if Riven is more popular right now. She's banned in 90% of my games this month compared to 0% in the last few months.

killatopak

Gold Member
dare I ask who won :)

We were actually ahead until ashe DC and then late game came and team comps mattered more. 4 adcs means we were super squishy so we were dived a lot. I was the only frontline we had and maybe tank vayne who bought cinderhulk and omen.

Oh and we lost.

Tizoc

dare I ask who won :)

will do.

Whenever I'm Leona I always ping before going in, her spear and Q both give your allies that 1-2 second to lay the smack down on a target. Her ult works as both offensive and defensive tools too as you would be aware :3

HowZatOZ

Banned
I don't know if its OCE but the past week or so myself and my roommate have noticed players just aren't giving a shit about teamwork. Again this is casual so to be expected but it just perplexes me that you would queue up to a game and then proceed to not give two shits about playing as a team in late fights/pushes when it clearly serves to better you.

That and support champs just refusing to buy sightstones and roaming off on their own. But hey its casual so don't really see a genuine reason to complain, I try to have some quick fun while slogging through Gold V.

patchday

^^ That's not motivating to read support not buying sightstones at higher levels of play.

Glad to see Morgana hit free rotation. She looks more of my style for support. I already had the IP saved to buy her but now I can evaulate her first

Tizoc

^^ That's not motivating to read support not buying sightstones at higher levels of play.

Glad to see Morgana hit free rotation. She looks more of my style for support. I already had the IP saved to buy her but now I can evaulate her first

Since you are solo Q, Frost Queen charm is good on her, with proper poistioning, you coul activiate your ult, toss out FQC, Hourglass and get that free kill/assist.
Also don't ever build Rod of Ages on her I have no idea why my ELO keeps building the damn thing on her...
Also rush Hourglass when you can.
I know I mention building AP on Supp morg, but you're on Solo Q, live free and KS hard!

HowZatOZ

Banned

I would say its more just being non-ranked where people give less of a hoot about proper champion play but this past week or so I've been seeing some really bad plays for no real reason other than lack of care. I mean the game I had just before as Caitlyn ADC my Leona support ran off to top for half the game, which I immediately questioned and never received a reply to. I just presumed they were a duo and salty over not being laned together even though there was never a mention in chat which I would have happily accommodated.

And yeah, gold ain't no high standards but its better then silver or bronze. People usually try to know their champs at least and stick to being helpful. Most of the time.

Edwardo

Gold 5 gets the best of everything. You get the players who hit gold and don't really care anymore. You also get the Silver 1 players who think they're the best in the biz.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I can't wait to see what it says.
A lot of the professional gaming stuff is also kinda iffy. Cs go had a lot whole team who got banned for throwing for money. They are all taking adderall to heighten there senses. So I wouldn't be surprised if there are more things happening.

He still wants to stream with TSM alongside TheOddOne so don't expect him to burn bridges and call Reggie out over anything. More than likely, he will shit on the community and reddit. League doesn't have the whole throwing for skins nonsense that was going on in CS:GO. There is probably some adderall going around but people already know about that and it ain't helping the lower division teams taking it. He could also go after Monte and Thorin and other community critics.

I wouldn't get too excited over this.

killatopak

Gold Member
Gold 5 gets the best of everything. You get the players who hit gold and don't really care anymore. You also get the Silver 1 players who think they're the best in the biz.

Plat 1 is the same only instead of not knowing what they're doing, they're purposely trolling you. I've played with so many dia 5 0lp who doesn't give a fuck about anything since they're already in diamond and also doesn't care if they lose since they're 0 lp already. They'll force you to dodge games unless they get the role they want.

The very same thing I said happened to me a while ago. I couldn't dodge since I already dodged prior to that lobby.

Tizoc

Thanks was just checking.
Note to self: dodge any Ranked game where someone goes Jungle Grag and says they're going AP.

You guys talking about this?
I can’t hold all this stress, I can’t wait to do my best on stage then win or lose then just reveal everything that is wrong with this scene. thank you guys so much for putting up with my shit and supporting me through thin and thick.
lol

zkylon

zkylewd
i kind of like dyrus, so i hope hemanages to have some sort of decency in that statement of his

no long list of excuses, no crying about how unfair it is to play bo1s or how riot ruined the meta or anything

also i hope everyone's watched dunkey's video whining about how riot should've lifted his ban because he was a youtube celebrity lol

that was just gold

zkylon

zkylewd
i kind of like dyrus, so i hope hemanages to have some sort of decency in that statement of his

no long list of excuses, no crying about how unfair it is to play bo1s or how riot ruined the meta or anything

also i hope everyone's watched dunkey's video whining about how riot should've lifted his ban because he was a youtube celebrity lol

that was just gold

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So what do you guys think of Kindred?

For those of you who wanted a jungler, we got you. For those who wanted an ADC, we got you :D

And that ult. oh man.

Jokes on you, I'm playing her as support.

If the ult stops Baron/Drag she will be very interesting in competitive.

I think 3 hit stacking passives are fine, but riot really needs to not put one on every other champion they release.

the last time they released a jungler was rek'sai so

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm taking the wolfkintransgendergrill top lane

also costy you had to know that the 3hit mechanic is going to break wronglimbo's brain and put him into a furious rampage

So can they be played bot lane? The reveal didn't touch on how they were in lane just how they did in the jungle
Looking at their kit, it all hinges on the attack range
can someone post the spells here? thanks
Passive: Mark of the Kindred

Lamb marks an enemy champion - anywhere on the map - for death. After a delay, the mark activates - if Kindred kills them, or assists in their death, they gains a permanent stackable bonus to their basic attacks. In addition to Lamb choosing an enemy champion for the Mark of the Kindred, Wolf automatically hungers for large enemy jungle monsters from time to time. All champions can see targets that are marked for death.

Q: Dance of Arrows

Kindred dashes in a target direction before firing at up to three nearby enemies.

W: Wolf's Frenzy

Passive: Kindred builds stacks of Hunter’s Vigor as they move around. Once fully stacked, Kindred’s next basic attack steals a flat amount of health.
Active: Wolf temporarily splits from Lamb, creating a large spirit zone around him and attacking whoever Lamb attacks, or his closest enemy. Lamb can cast Dance of Arrows with a greatly reduced cooldown while inside Wolf's Frenzy.

E: Mounting Dread

Kindred initially slows a targeted enemy. If they’re then able to attack their crippled target three times in quick succession, the target suffers a burst of percent max health damage.

R: Lamb's Respite

Kindred creates a large but temporary zone beneath itself or a targeted ally. While active, Lamb's Respite prevents ALL units within its boundaries from dropping below critical levels of health. Finally, Lamb's Respite applies a flat heal to all champions still inside as it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom