• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

^or that :V
can someone post the spells here? thanks

From what I gathered-
Q: Dashes forward and deals damage to up to 3 targets

W: Passive part will make next basic attack recover health; passive increases as Kindred move around. Active ability will have wolf attack whoever lamb is attacking or attack a random target for a short period of time.
If you cast Q while W is active, Q's cooldown is reduced

E: The attack will slow a target, if you attack slowed target 3 times they will take % health damage.

Ulti/R: Creates an area where allies' health won't decrease below 10% no matter how they are damaged, as long as they are in the area. After a while any allies in the area will recover health.

I may have misinterpreted some stuff but that's the gist of it :X

garath

That ult. It says "all" units. So its basically like a bard style affects enemy too huh? That's... Interesting.

Still, a jungler/adc? My two roles! Day 1.

I like the looks of him? Her? Seems like a Quinn spinoff sorta.

That ult. It says "all" units. So its basically like a bard style affects enemy too huh? That's... Interesting.

The damage immunity only affects allies, the heals affects everyone

The damage immunity only affects allies, the heals affects everyone

nothing gave me the idea that the immunity doesn't also affect enemies

I like the idea of putting an adc in the jungle and morde botlane

I hope you have tons of support/toplane cc though

zkylon

zkylewd
sounds really annoying, mobility and a weird anti burst thing is giving me a headache already

ehh we'll see, the design is unsurprisingly cool tho

zkylon

zkylewd
whats the hunger passive for jungle camps mean tho

i don't get it, do you get anything for killing jungle camps?

i wonder how the passive marking works. it says you can choose what enemy champ you mark.

lamb chooses, you don't. it's like valor or something

btw these spells area really confusing

So...

Passive: Marks on one enemy champ. Kills and assists on that champ buff your autos. Jungle camps are marked at random.
Q: Ahri ult that hits a target once (up to three targets)
W: (P) Moving built stacks and max stacks makes your AAs heal you, (A) Wolf makes a circle between it and who you were attacking. Also attacks stuff you attack while in the circle. Also Q's CD reduced while in circle
E: Targeted slow that you follow up with 3 AAs to do percentage max health damage
R: Tryn ult on everyone followed by AoE heal

I wonder how that works with no vision.
You get a portrait of who you marked next to your health bar like Garen's villains
i wonder how the passive marking works. it says you can choose what enemy champ you mark.
It's random, the one that chooses is the champion not the player
whats the hunger passive for jungle camps mean tho

i don't get it, do you get anything for killing jungle camps?
I assume you get a damage stack just like you'd get from killing a champion

zkylon

zkylewd
So...

Passive: Map hacks on one enemy champ. Kills and assists on that champ buff your autos
Q: Ahri ult that hits a target once (up to three targets)
W: (P) Moving built stacks and max stacks makes your AAs heal you, (A) Wolf makes a circle between it and who you were attacking. Also attacks stuff you attack while in the circle. Also Q's CD reduced while in circle
E: Targeted slow that you follow up with 3 AAs to do percentage max health damage
R: Tryn ult on everyone followed by AoE heal

u don't get vision of the marked champion from the passive, that would be stupid broken

I assume you get a damage stack just like you'd get from killing a champion
i guess it takes a long while to hunger for camps cos doing wraiths giving the same benefit as killing someone sounds kind of bad since this is not a sion stacking lots of hp thing or anything, just big buffs every so time

passive is interesting, it gets double benefit for jungle kindred cos u get the jungle camps and the kills but it also telegraphs where u gonna gank so it's got a bit of risk reward going on there

Nekofrog

Banned
Oh god you can use recall animations in aram for skins that have them

This is something I've been praying for secretly for so long

zkylon

zkylewd
i need to see numbers and range and spell ranges, seems like she/he/whatever will be impossible to duel

i hope she (fuck it im calling kindred a she) has like 525 range or something cos if she can also siege then it's gonna be problematic with the mobility, targeted cc, built in sustain, crazy ult utility and probably strong late thanks to passive stacks

hmm

zkylon

zkylewd
kindred sounds more like straight ie+pd than bjork, not really that much of an incentive to build tons of attack speed since the three hits thing is part of an active so it's gated by cooldowns

maybe triforce?

Nekofrog

Banned
Huh the GP nerf ended being a slap in the wrist. Surprising.

let's be honest, it'll actually be really fun to see games at worlds where amazing barrel play secures games.

real talk, I really hate new GP and how strong he is, but I absolutely love the idea behind his barrel mechanic to the point where I'm OK with it staying strong until at least worlds is over just to see it played out on that stage

Newt

I don't see the new champ ever being a viable adc, but I guess I'd have to try it first.

That looks like 500 range.

let's be honest, it'll actually be really fun to see games at worlds where amazing barrel play secures games.

real talk, I really hate new GP and how strong he is, but I absolutely love the idea behind his barrel mechanic to the point where I'm OK with it staying strong until at least worlds is over just to see it played out on that stage
I agree he is crazy strong, but it will be fun to watch him 2 shot people.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't see the new champ ever being a viable adc, but I guess I'd have to try it first.

yea i see her being like on a gnar build or something just dealing dmg thru the stacking passive and % max hp thing while building mostly tank

Nekofrog

Banned

You also took the hard breezy stance that reworked Lucian was going to be garbage tier even though the free dash that removed all slows was right there in the patch notes lol

I'm sorry I'll never let it go

Edwardo

Counterplay and shit

Plus it gives them pretty powerful tools - paranoia on enemy champs and basically a free enemy jungle camp radar

Yea I have this love hate thing with counterplay. I've always felt like just knowing that the champion has that ability should be enough.

I guess it's similar to how I feel about enemies seeing the landing spots of your abilities too. Like Pantheon's ult for example.

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm okay with the pantheon ult ring.

Sometimes I see it come down and I get the ok.jpg face because there's literally nothing I can do cause I have no flash

Newt

You also took the hard breezy stance that reworked Lucian was going to be garbage tier even though the free dash that removed all slows was right there in the patch notes lol

Breezy wasn't even positing during that time.

garath

Where is breezy? Havent seen his wisdom in the thread for awhile.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yea I have this love hate thing with counterplay. I've always felt like just knowing that the champion has that ability should be enough.

I guess it's similar to how I feel about enemies seeing the landing spots of your abilities too. Like Pantheon's ult for example.

the thing with that is that things like panth ult create interesting gameplay thanks to that

like, there's anticipation and timing and like holy shit the scary greek guy is gonna butt stomp me and all that

and also it allows the spell to be really strong cos u know it's got a ton of tells attached to it

while ekko w is bullshit and unfun to play against

Nekofrog

Banned
weird, his post history doesn't really show anything ban worthy recently

except maybe that post about black people

how many of you just went to check his post history after reading that

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Not sure if you guys saw but they said kindred is "marksman designed for life in the jungle"

They do this will almost every champ. Champion spotlight especially, Phreak said he personally mains jungle Lulu.

My bet is that Kindred will be a top laner.

jerd

Also if you read through their little blurbs about teamfighting etc I'm pretty sure it definitely prevents enemies and neutral monsters from going below that health threshold too

subtles

Toplane Kindred would be the dream.

Edit:

How broken would the global mark be if one could slow the target by clicking on it, assisting ganks/duels from the other side of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom