• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

idlewild_

Kindred ult is all units:

Lamb's Respite (R)
0 Mana
150/130/110 sec Cooldown
Lamb blesses the ground under a friendly champion for 4/4/4/0.2/0.2 seconds, creating an area in which no living things, ally or enemy can die. Upon reaching 10% Health, units become immune to further damage or healing.
When the blessing ends all living things inside heal for 200/250/300

The VO is pretty good.

zkylon

zkylewd
that living things stuff is interesting

would be fun if like, sion and karthus and kaly and whatnot were immune to kindred ult

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That'd be fun. I wish there was more stuff like that.

No you don't. Brand would be immune to ignite, Nami would instantly kill him with water magic. It's too silly and arbitrary.

subtles

Does any one know when we should be expecting the V.skin?

So beta Twisted Fate

I think the wolf flying across the screen to cripple a target for a few seconds would be pretty cool. Speaking of which, I wonder what Kalista would have been like if she was somewhat conceptually similar to Kindred and relied less on her support.

idlewild_

Heh, the stacking damage on passive is % current health. Sounds like you can choose which champion to hunt. Wonder how often the wolf acquires targets in the jungle.

CO-SlQ3UsAAZIFJ.jpg:large

New UI element that lets you choose your marked for death target

told y'all

[PBE - 5.19] Adjustments to Leashing Rules
Here's Xypherous with a heads up on changes to leashing rules testing during 5.19:
"We've significantly rewrote jungle monster leashing rules. This will not affect Epic Monsters - but will affect most monster camps.
The goals of this change are to visualize the complex set of leashing behaviors down to a few key visible metrics - as well as better balance control and support for unorthodox ways of dealing with jungle monsters (like continuously throwing them over walls).
All in all, these changes are aimed at making it easier for players to kite monsters in one direction, get better signalling as to when the monsters will leash and take measures to re-aggro the monster.
Changes
Large Monsters now display their "Patience" count as a bar above their heads.
If you do something that the Monster finds abusive, it will begin to lose Patience at a gradual rate. This continues until you stop the offending activity -or- the monster loses all his "Patience"
If a monster loses the entirety of their "Patience" - they will hard reset, losing interest in you and beginning to regenerate. They are then, unable to be engaged upon until they are above a certain health threshold (90% currently.)
Jungle Monster camps have their own unique leash radii to control for the various properties of each camp. Leash Radii is now mostly calculated by walking distance rather than as the crow flies.
Things that cause Monsters to lose "Patience" with you:
If the monster's current target is far out of the monster's camp and there are no other valid targets around.
If the monster has to switch targets and is being bounced around from target to target.
If the monster is waaaay far out of his camp. Like.. WAY far out."
[He posted images but not working as of post time. Will check back]

New leashing rules. Sound...interesting? Might put a damper on the adc/support taking gromp and krugs if I'm reading it correctly, as well as get rid of double jungling with the top laner.

edit: so the marked for death passive is like...barely even a passive. it's basically an active ability!

Kenai

I haven't wanted to seriously jungle since they booted out Twitch so I am kinda hoping Kindred makes me want to try again. Great aesthetics either way. I especially like how they are wearing masks of each other.

I can't really see Kindred working on bot lane since they want to roam for the mark but ADCs assigned bot lane are supposed to creep farm and/or mess up opposing ADC's farm. Mid could work though maybe? Mids roam a lot and marksmen mid are popular enough right now.

'Kindred" is a pair, Lamb is female Wolf is male.

that living things stuff is interesting

would be fun if like, sion and karthus and kaly and whatnot were immune to kindred ult

Well, towers and inhibitors seem immune to it anyway.

Does any one know when we should be expecting the V.skin? .

All we know it that it's supposed to be a marksman. I am betting on Jinx, Tristana, Ashe, Corki or Sivir in that order since they see the most play outside Kalista (and would personally like Jinx since she's been consistently strong and played since release and doesn't have many skins, tho i know they don't really care about skin count for Victorious).

I'm not a big fan of the ult. The VO is amazing. The wolf's actual in-game design (the face) looks kinda meh to me.

Too bad I suck with ADCs.

I think the ult is pretty interesting. I like it more than Bard's "pause button since it's more engaging, and see quite a few champs that can abuse the effects.

Cassi, Amumu, Zyra, Orianna, Leona and Annie can all use and abuse their AoE CC to take advantage of opponents just as the life barrier wears off, and Janna, Azir, and Gragas can push ppl out entirely and hog the good effects. I'm sure I am missing quite a few more as well, I just listed ults (in b4 Lee Sin kicks your ADC out of the circle and leaves you 4 vs 5).

Either side can take advantage of this too. Gonna be some heavy synergy/counterpick potential

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Arlight Rito Costy I suppose death incarnate is an okay waifu >_>.

Bacon

I feel like if kindred is going to get play in one of the lanes it will probably be top to outrange melee tops.

Real hot take I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom