• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
why were u playing jungle nasus

thats almost as troll as bard jungle
I meant that I will just stack forever if my team is filled with assholes.
So if I was playing nasus and I hated my team I would never leave top lane and just keep stacking till I can 1 v 1 anyone.
If I was playing with old devour and I hated my team I would just stack in jungle til I can 1 v 1 anyone.

Nasus jungle is only reserved for if I want to afk in base.

faridmon

I don't like Kindered passive. Doesn't that mean that whoever you target is gonna play more carefully, especially if you are a jungler and are trying to gank?

faridmon

zkylon

zkylewd
Kindred should always keep an eye on the enemy team’s jungle, too, because while the twin beasts choose the champions they apply Mark of the Kindred to, the enemy jungle camps that suffer the same mark are picked at random.
srsly i don't understand this stupid champion

do you pick who you mark or not -___-

and how do u mark them

edit: nvm explanation is on pbe. wording on this champion reveal was really weird

HowZatOZ

Banned
Kindred looks like an amazing champion, can't wait to try them out in the ADC and Jungle roles. Though I need to actually learn how to jungle first...

I feel like Riot are nearing a point of good champion design now, especially in terms of just being so varied artistically. Kindred looks all kinds of bad ass and the graphical update has definitely helped.

Roku = Deadnames
Aang = Breezy
Korra = Kenbo

???
ur dumd
Kindred looks like an amazing champion, can't wait to try them out in the ADC and Jungle roles. Though I need to actually learn how to jungle first...

I feel like Riot are nearing a point of good champion design now, especially in terms of just being so varied artistically. Kindred looks all kinds of bad ass and the graphical update has definitely helped.
had to do something after they ran out of dota heroes to rip off :^)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
They still got some doto heroes to rip off and when that's done, start ripping off Smite and HoTS characters.

Especially ADC Egyptian Sona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

i mean it's not like doto champions are that original

like it's just a lot of purple blobs with faces and shit
0aaabdddabd733ee0af39895b9e8cbcb.png

jerd

They still got some doto heroes to rip off and when that's done, start ripping off Smite and HoTS characters.

Especially ADC Egyptian Sona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Yeah let's rip off smite gods

Two dashes and cc immunity is average mobility

They have an adc with a dash, an aoe mesmerize that lasts more than 2 seconds, a slow, a knockback, and a global mobility ult on top of his adc steroids, and he was an early champion. Smite kits are so overloaded. Bring that shit on

Kenai

Yeah let's rip off smite gods

Two dashes and cc immunity is average mobility

They have an adc with a dash, an aoe mesmerize that lasts more than 2 seconds, a slow, a knockback, and a global mobility ult on top of his adc steroids, and he was an early champion. Smite kits are so overloaded. Bring that shit on

Lol Apollo. I chased down people in the Arena so many times on his chariot to murder them just as they made it to base, then rolled back out before the statues kicked in.And his "guns" where shooting sound waves from his fingers.

And Chang-e. People thought Fizz trollpole was bad? Hahahaaaaaa.

So good. Yet I rather dislike that game, Don't remember why.

jerd

Lol Apollo. I chased down people in the Arena so many times on his chariot to murder them just as they made it to base, then rolled back out before the statues kicked in.And his "guns" where shooting sound waves from his fingers.

And Chang-e. People thought Fizz trollpole was bad? Hahahaaaaaa.

So good. Yet I rather dislike that game, Don't remember why.

There are pros and cons to it i think. The biggest pro for me coming from league is the "wait i can do what???" factor

It's good fun but probably nothing i could ever invest significant time into

zkylon

zkylewd
analyze or feed isn't recording my replays so uhh i guess i'll have to look into something else

i really wish riot did replays, or at least did a lot of work to help developers do replays for them

How are the Riot plushies? I kind of want to buy the Poro one.

very nice :>

fKOtHPf.png

i love my lulu :>

the hair is super soft and the hat's awesome and she's got like her bag and she's so damn cute, much better than the poro imo

(my phone camera is trash, i'm getting a new one next week..)

killatopak

Gold Member
A pandaren like champ would be nice but I think riot is against controlling multiple units at once.

they liked morde though

Kenai

There are pros and cons to it i think. The biggest pro for me coming from league is the "wait i can do what???" factor

It's good fun but probably nothing i could ever invest significant time into

I think i spent a very long time mastering Cupid so i could buy his gold/black skin with points just to realize I was terrible at the game in general (except Apollo and Neith and Chang-e because they were OP). And because I had that skin people automatically assumed I was godmode then raged at me when i wasn't carrying them. Which made me play even worse. First world problems.

Moonlight Love Chang-e skin was so good though. I might still play if I had my login info :(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I got more free RP on my account for no reason. I have no idea where it came from. I don't understand how or why this keeps happening but it makes me very happy.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Riot could just go super left field and introduce a ultra hardcore realistic gun-touting CoD-style champion. The tears would be delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom