• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

in a 30-40 minute game I'd wager maybe 12ish, 15 or more if you're winning hard.

It all depends on how much you get to counter-jungle and how proactive you are at killing the enemy you have your passive on. You could end up with less if you use your passive for mind games.

Also since your passive is visible to the enemy team, they know which camps you're going to counterjungle so you can be really starved.

But yeah. That video is a full damage build Kindred (not sure how common it will be) with double or more the amount of stacks a normal Kindred would have.

I see. It will be interesting to see Kindred live in what I assume will be 5.19.

jerd

ZOMHX.jpg

legit lp troll riot

she has to choose between cc vs mobility/survivability where as nid/jayce choose between the range of their damage

Actually, Jayce chooses between what's needed. Jayce's Hammer form knock back is absolutely essential on a regular basis and you're often times forced into the stance to help a teammate being disabled or chased. Shen attempting to ult, Irela lunging in, Warwick ulting someone, Malzahar ulting someone, Xin lunging someone...all examples of times when it's essential to quickly switch to hammer mode and knocking someone back to stop whatever it is they're doing.

Jayce is much better thought of as someone with 9 abilities: 4 essential utility (a gate, knockback, mana regen passive, leap slow) and 5 damage (shock orb thing, leap damage, knockback % health damage, attack speed + damage buff, aoe burndown damage). With all outplay/counterplay and engage/disengage opportunities they provide at any given moment based on what's needed. Sometimes you need to A gate a fleeing teammate and hit an enemy with the leap slow to stop a chase. Sometimes you need to stand there in range form and just stay in range form for an entire fight. Sometimes you need to farm in hammer form to get your mana reserves back up or because it provides a better way to initiate onto certain lane opponents than trying to line up an A-gated shock blast first when they're content to hide waaaay behind the creep wave. Jump in and attack them first, then switch to range form behind their creep wave and a gate blast them for a frightening amount of burst.

Simplifying it to "do I want to deal my damage in range or melee atm?" is a bit of a misunderstanding of the champion.

#jaycepicker

Hey, so my team launched our first project today which was getting the new signup page live in EU.

Though I wasn't involved in this particular project, it will give you guys a hint as to what type of player my content will be for...

Check it out: https://signup.euw.leagueoflegends.com/

if you guys spot any major bugs or anything, send a bug report please!

Type2

Hey, so my team launched our first project today which was getting the new signup page live in EU.

Though I wasn't involved in this particular project, it will give you guys a hint as to what type of player my content will be for...

Check it out: https://signup.euw.leagueoflegends.com/

if you guys spot any major bugs or anything, send a bug report please!
I'll have a look through it in a moment. Gonna be on in na anytime today?

Been playing some kindred on the pbe and finding armor shred to be the most viable build. Marking supports when you know they'll be warding up objectives usually nets me the most stacks outside of jungling. Been messing around with how wolfs implementation works and getting better clears( there's a certain circular area you need to kite around to make sure it attacks the right target. The marking of champions in leaning phase definitely puts enemy laners in a passive mode where baiting or poke is necessary to pull off a successful gank. I've had the most success flanking a lane or just marking whoever I think needs a counter gank because that payoff is huge.

The wolf( jungle camp) stacks end at 6 which make sense considering there should be team fights going on by then if your ganks haven't been successful. I'm curious to try them as adc but besides me sucking at the role their ad scaling is pretty shitty because of the Passives power.

Nekofrog

Banned
annie is still da soloq pubstomp queen

how they saw it fit to remove veigar's instant AOE stun mere weeks after he started picking up steam as a support but let Annie reign forever is beyond me

Veigar's stun doesn't even do damage

jerd

Game 2 of promos enemy team opens mid at 7-8 minutes

The closer i get to plat the more i think i don't want to be there

Nekofrog

Banned
"open mid" has slowly been creeping into soloq ever since worlds. it's always been a thing, but recently it's just been almost everywhere. midlaner gives up first blood? open mid. bot lane gets double killed? open mid

people are refusing to play games out more and more.

cept in silver, they still refuse to surrender even a 45-2 deficit

Nekofrog

Banned
usually what ends up happening in my games (for either side, mine or the enemy) is someone will say it, that person will not be on the map for 2 minutes, then when the rest of their team keeps playing they reluctantly show back up because they don't want to be reported. but those 2 minutes are enough to make a difference, combined with them being on tilt

I was playing Annie and we caught the other team baroning, they all where together, I flash ult and get a five man stun, then my malphite gets a 5 man ult. We ace then get baron and win.

Feelsgoodman.

How to deal with annie
Get Magic Resist Boots OR
Get Zephyr OR
Get QSS>Merc. S.
otherwise stay the fuck away and have one of your allies go in as bait and follow up on the poor sod.

NEVER FACE CHECK ANYTHING.
I have killed so many adc's who just face check, and get killed instantly.

Nekofrog

Banned
o boy o boy, so at level 6 with 120 AD you'll do a whopping.. 12 more damage.

you know what would make MF's ult awesome? if they gave it the culling treatment and let her move while she did it. it would fit in with her "strut" passive well

every MF ult i've ever seen has usually resulted in no damage being done because the enemy can walk out of it, or she gets insta gibbed because she's self rooted

Leezard

o boy o boy, so at level 6 with 120 AD you'll do a whopping.. 12 more damage.

you know what would make MF's ult awesome? if they gave it the culling treatment and let her move while she did it. it would fit in with her "strut" passive well

The question is if it's per volley or for the whole ult. If it's per volley then it's quite a good buff.

zkylon

zkylewd
making her be able to move while ulting just removes the uniqueness of her ult

the thing is she should just rip through teams if she gets a full channel off, she just needs more damage

something like each volley deals % extra dmg on the same target or something, maybe make it non-linearly so after the 3rd or 4th volley it gets into super dmg

something like that

it shouldn't just be a throwaway spell like lucy ult, landing or missing this should be like shockwave

I'd rather they keep her rooted and make sure that whatever is in the cone dies.

Give me my Curse of the Sad Bullet Time comps back
something like each volley deals % extra dmg if it lands on the same target or something
That's what her Impure Shots scaling does

zkylon

zkylewd
That's what her Impure Shots scaling does
yeah, forgot ult applied that

i think maybe then it shouldn't just be 10% extra each (or whatever actual numbers) when ulting

it's like 6 or 8 stacks right?

like maybe be 10% first third, then like 30% second third, then finally like 60% last third or something crazy like that

like full channel should delete carries

yeah, forgot ult applied that

i think maybe then it shouldn't just be 10% extra each (or whatever actual numbers) when ulting

it's like 6 or 8 stacks right?

like maybe be 10% first third, then like 30% second third, then finally like 60% last third or something crazy like that

like full channel should delete carries
Her full channel should delete ~everything~
The fuck? Did this ever happen before? I gifted my friend PROJECT Zed when it was released, refund me my RP rito!
The sale was announced way beforehand. First week purchases give you a border, second week you get a sale, third week everything back to normal

Nekofrog

Banned
as oppressive as curse of the sad bullet time used to be, i actually like the idea that you could strategically choose champions for very specific tactics to be utilized in game, instead of that first pick yasuo saying "pick something with knockups"

zkylon

zkylewd
yea, i duno about that, but it shouldn't be just shrugged off by tanks either

as oppressive as curse of the sad bullet time used to be, i actually like the idea that you could strategically choose champions for very specific tactics to be utilized in game, instead of that first pick yasuo saying "pick something with knockups"
yup, wombo combos are fun too and team coordinated moves should have big bombastic rewards i think

Tizoc

The sale was announced way beforehand. First week purchases give you a border, second week you get a sale, third week everything back to normal

Wow didn't know that guess I should read more such skins for future reference :p

drawkcaB

She's a squishy ADC, what difference does it make if she takes increased damage?

You really can't see how this changes things?

If the enemy team manages to get to her then you're right, this doesn't change much of anything. But if they can't kill her, then she keeps going. Since it's harder to kill a champion than apply a single shutdown CC, her ult is stronger. However, the strength of the ult is now dependent on another factor: the peel available in her team. Instead of just being the "AoE ADC" teams now also have to play "protect the MF" to unlock the full strength, an AoE version of Kog'Maw essentially.

The screenshot on s@20 looks like its per volley, so it adds 80/200/320% AD on top of impure shots (198-216% AD).

Curse of the Sad Bullet Time is back bois

faridmon

Lol just had the craziest team where our support carried the whole team. Top was feeding 0/6, I was feeding 2/6, mid was having difficulties with Yasou but was managing and our ADC was 6/6

yet we won the game because our supp was amazing, Janna is just an OP supp if the person who is playing know how to use her.

killatopak

Gold Member
Lol just had the craziest team where our support carried the whole team. Top was feeding 0/6, I was feeding 2/6, mid was having difficulties with Yasou but was managing and our ADC was 6/6

yet we won the game because our supp was amazing, Janna is just an OP supp if the person who is playing know how to use her.

Yeah. There's a few times where I was legit saved by a Janna continuously in a single game. In general, as long as there's someone who is very proficient with the champ they use then they'll more than likely carry the game for the team even if they are support.

Just look at Madlife da god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom