• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

I don't why, it's just so satisfying when both teams flame 1 person.
9daaeaf4662dc280efd55e20ab4528dd.jpg

kenbo

speaking of, seems like ricklessabandon will be doing more sona work soon-ish

i think project skins have like SWORDS or GUNS

no room in the project line for kisses

Save Sona please

also, who's to say that Ahri cant shoot her orb from an arm mounted plasma cannon?

have her ult powered by small folding wings and a little jetpack

her W can be little little attack nano plasma bots that come out of her shoulder pads

her E can be a heart shaped stun bolt from her arm cannon

wow this skin writes itself... Riot please make it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Spoiler:
i already own them all :(
fantastic

i'm actually missing a couple good ones like the korean outfit one but kpop is so good, it's difficult to use anything else

Save Sona please
yeah

i duno what could be done for sona in her current kit, i kind of feel the snuggle zones were kind of a dead end :/

also, who's to say that Ahri cant shoot her orb from an arm mounted plasma cannon?

have her ult powered by small folding wings

her W can be little little attack nano plasma bots that come out of her shoulder pads

her E can be a small stun bolt from her arm cannon

all of this sounds atrocious

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
yeah

i duno what could be done for sona in her current kit, i kind of feel the snuggle zones were kind of a dead end :/

Revert her base HP nerfs, Q nerfs, W nerfs, and E aura range nerf and we'll be back in business again. Or just revamp her kit again to stop being aura based that'd be neat too. Oh, and get rid of AP scaling shit they added for supports would be a good start too.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Save Sona please

have her ult powered by small folding wings and a little jetpack

her E can be a heart shaped stun bolt from her arm cannon

Ask riot costy to make samus ahri.

zkylon

zkylewd
Revert her base HP nerfs, Q nerfs, W nerfs, and E aura range nerf and we'll be back in business again. Or just revamp her kit again to stop being aura based that'd be neat too. Oh, and get rid of AP scaling shit they added for supports would be a good start too.

problem with sona isn't really that she's weak, she has good winrate among supports

the thing about sona is that she's boring and wins through invisible crap like sustain and tiny buffs from her auras. she's like walking stat bonuses for her team, and since she got all the nerfs she doesn't have anything to do anymore other than that

tbh i'd like to remove the auras altogether and push a lot of power back to her passive and actives. u can keep the aoe around her thing if u want to keep her easy, but maybe turn q into a skillshot and probably replace the heal with a shield so we get rid of boring stuff in place for cool stuff

but srsly, fuck auras, it's not fun for sona or her allies to have to walk in that tiny circle and get some random stat bonuses

now if she worked like invoker or something and had to like mix her latest two auras into some sort of weird cool thing now that would be awesome

zkylon

zkylewd
i didn't carry the game or anything, just thinking it's silly how u can be like 40 cs and a turret down and then deal like 1k dmg on ur spammable w lol

didn't find him much fun tho, i'd rather play velkoz

also how unlucky do i have to be to get matched against like ad ezreal

i didn't carry the game or anything, just thinking it's silly how u can be like 40 cs and a turret down and then deal like 1k dmg on ur spammable w lol

didn't find him much fun tho, i'd rather play velkoz

also how unlucky do i have to be to get matched against like ad ezreal
welcome. to. gangplank.

killatopak

Gold Member
Got into my promo won my first two. failed my 2 next games because there's a jarvan who is dive happy even when the enemy is super ahead NOT ONE BUT IN BOTH GAMES. For my 5th game, I was the captain so I ban J4 because I was salty but my client dc'd.

FUCK MY LIFE!

I've never screamed that hard for League before. So 90 lp after that dc. Win my next 3 games so I'm one game away from Diamond 5 but I'm fucking scared to play thinking it might happen again. I think I'm gonna take a rest for today.

iSsMszP.png

killatopak

Gold Member
Mad.

Really salty even now. 2 losses and a dc. I actually punched my chair in frustration.

Good news though, it seems that garena announced that the ph server will now have a synchronized release of patches with NA. Woohoo! I won't be late to the party anymore. I was kinda surprised too since they patched us to 5.18 just a week after 5.17. So this was the reason.

Mad.

Really salty even now. 2 losses and a dc. I actually punched my chair in frustration.

Good news though, it seems that garena announced that the ph server will now have a synchronized release of patches with NA. Woohoo! I won't be late to the party anymore. I was kinda surprised too since they patched us to 5.18 just a week after 5.17. So this was the reason.

does that mean you decided to play instead of taking the break you said you were going to take after winning the first 2?

Negaduck

Lol from all my years "gotta go out on a win' usually results in like 2-3 more losses.

Then I get mad because I should have just taken a break/gone to sleep.

Leezard

Breaks are great. Most of the times I do a 10-15 minute break in between games if I want to avoid getting one of the people from last game on my team. Shitty teammate or shitty enemy? Break.

Newt

Breaks are great. Most of the times I do a 10-15 minute break in between games if I want to avoid getting one of the people from last game on my team. Shitty teammate or shitty enemy? Break.
Way more satisfying to troll the lobby though.

faridmon

A thing that people need to learn in lower elo's is how to play safe after dieing. It always seems that good back to lane like nothing happened, til they die again and again. It is some of the most frustrating things that people do. I will be playing jungle and I will tell them play safe and let the wave push into you so that I can gank. and they just continue pushing the wave till they die again.

The worst part is I know I won't be better even if I get into higher elo's

Yeah I am having this problem. I just usually farm until i see an opening since people never listen to ''don't push'' plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom