• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

The fuck? Did this ever happen before? I gifted my friend PROJECT Zed when it was released, refund me my RP rito!

but you gifted him that ultra-cool loading screen border that he can show off forever and ever

I didnt even know the border was an "extra" til towards the end of the special. But it wasn't quite worth it for me.

but you gifted him that ultra-cool loading screen border that he can show off forever and ever

I didnt even know the border was an "extra" til towards the end of the special. But it wasn't quite worth it for me.
lol
I personally don't like the border it just doesn't look that good to me.

HowZatOZ

Banned
What do you mean by jungle gankers, like people that invade the other persons jungle.
Sorry just realised how silly that sounds. Let me rephrase: what are some champions that can ganks lanes earlier then six? I've noticed with Warwick that I kind of need to wait until six for ultimate to truly gank "well" but that might be me still learning.

Bacon

Sorry just realised how silly that sounds. Let me rephrase: what are some champions that can ganks lanes earlier then six? I've noticed with Walrick that I kind of need to wait until six for ultimate to truly gank "well" but that might be me still learning.

Anyone that has some form of cc built into their basic abilities is going to inherently be good at ganks pre 6. Xin zhao, Elise, lee sin, pantheon, skarner, and plenty of others are all solid at ganking early

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Anyone that has some form of cc built into their basic abilities is going to inherently be good at ganks pre 6. Xin zhao, Elise, lee sin, pantheon, skarner, and plenty of others are all solid at ganking early
Or that have speed and can surprise the enemy like yi and eve.

faridmon

Yeah. There's a few times where I was legit saved by a Janna continuously in a single game. In general, as long as there's someone who is very proficient with the champ they use then they'll more than likely carry the game for the team even if they are support.

Just look at Madlife da god.

First time I am seeing this, must mean I am a shit supp then.
Speaking of which I have won 4 in a row and 7 in the last 10 and now I am starting to play against Gold people, and holy hell this shit is fun.

although I got my ass handed to me earlier by a premade team, I assume because they had all similar names.

Alos can anyone explein to me how Zed can be be able to teleport infintely during the who game. That was the first time I am seeing this shit and that looked like broken play. We asked him after the game and he said Blu+cdr helped him but it smelled fishy. also he was dodging our attacks like a motherfucker...

killatopak

Gold Member
First time I am seeing this, must mean I am a shit supp then.
Speaking of which I have won 4 in a row and 7 in the last 10 and now I am starting to play against Gold people, and holy hell this shit is fun.

although I got my ass handed to me earlier by a premade team, I assume because they had all similar names.

Alos can anyone explein to me how Zed can be be able to teleport infintely during the who game. That was the first time I am seeing this shit and that looked like broken play. We asked him after the game and he said Blu+cdr helped him but it smelled fishy. also he was dodging our attacks like a motherfucker...

If you're a good support and you still lose it may simply mean that your team mates can't follow through.

40% CDR on Zed means he can cast living shadow every 8 seconds at max rank. Couple that with his ult and he can zig zag around for three times during that 8 seconds. Now if he did more then that could be a bug or a cheat. Now if he could dodge everything you throw at him, either he is really good or he is scripting. There are some telltale signs of scripting but I wouldn't say it's immediately obvious.

zkylon

zkylewd
some more kindred

lamb__tell_me_a_story__by_ptcrow-d99x95v.jpg

killatopak

Gold Member
battle bunny riven, the good diana skin, kpop ahri, dino gnar, some good skin sales this month

Which one? I'm honestly having trouble picking a skin for her. I'm really enjoying Diana right now. She is probably the first AP champ that I legitimately enjoy playing.

zkylon

zkylewd
Which one? I'm honestly having trouble picking a skin for her. I'm really enjoying Diana right now. She is probably the first AP champ that I legitimately enjoy playing.

lunar something

the pink and awesome one

teamframes%2Bonleft.jpg

Yesssssssssssss I hate the teammates on top of the minimap thing
i wonder where they'll put the enemy icons in that mode

i'm glad rito's allowing ppl to set it back, i like the new ui a lot but i feel like i just can't untrain my brain after all these years

Nekofrog

Banned
i've come around to the teammates above the minimap thing

hated it for the longest time, but it made things a bit easier as shen

killatopak

Gold Member
dude not too hard to ctrl+f Diana (lunar goddess)

lol. I'm too stupid that I already replied before I thought of that.

--

I really like Diana. She solves the only problem I have with AP champs which is CSing. She's melee which I can forgive but she has a good attack animation and every third hit means I can hit harder. She also has a shield which I can use if I want to try and get a few cs without letting the enemy damage me. Her base ad is also good which means I can cs better.

patchday

Wow lots of good skins going on sale in October

lol. I'm too stupid that I already replied before I thought of that.

--

I really like Diana. She solves the only problem I have with AP champs which is CSing. She's melee which I can forgive but she has a good attack animation and every third hit means I can hit harder. She also has a shield which I can use if I want to try and get a few cs without letting the enemy damage me. Her base ad is also good which means I can cs better.

Yeah I run Diana mid. sometimes I run Talon tho as well on mid

patchday

omg it feels so good to ban yasuo. I'm just sick of fighting him and watching teammates getting destroyed by him. Myself I just totally avoid his whirlwinds at the cost of CS but others just get caught up and pwned.

Thus I'm usually in Draft mode....

Newt

Some dude on the other team didn't ban Fiora and Morde, so both teams flamed him pretty hard. If you ruin the game for others, you shouldn't be allowed to have fun.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
omg it feels so good to ban yasuo. I'm just sick of fighting him and watching teammates getting destroyed by him. Myself I just totally avoid his whirlwinds at the cost of CS but others just get caught up and pwned.

Thus I'm usually in Draft mode....

Feels so good to join a Yasuo lobby in teambuilder and instantly go, nope. The pain they must feel hahaha.

killatopak

Gold Member
I wonder how it feels to be a Yasuo main in here. So much hate lol. Though I kinda relate with all the Riven hate everywhere.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I wonder how it feels to be a Yasuo main in here. So much hate lol. Though I kinda relate with all the Riven hate everywhere.

I don't mind Rivens usually. They're crazy good or crazy bad with no inbetween and that's fine. But I just hate Yasuos because they want a team comp built around them and almost always end up feeding like an idiot. And on the rare occasion they get ahead they will throw by trying to 1v5.

Nekofrog

Banned
yasuo's are always demanding that the jungler or support pick something with a knockup like it's their god given right to tell people what to play just because they want to play their special champion.

Pancakes

Riot Lyte saying regular ranked will get replaced with Team Builder ranked if it tests well enough.

Newt

Some dude told me to report his Cass for trolling when the Cass took Clarity/Clairvoyance. Told the dude he was just an idiot for not dodging.

patchday

Diana went 10/3/11 but we still lost :(

Too many towers fell. Keep trying to tell teammates to ward but guess they'd rather get ganked. At least I still got a B+ score, meh

kenbo

That's because most yasuo's are annoyingly terrible
If somebody in here is legitimately good at him, I would respect him

Diana went 10/3/11 but we still lost :(

Too many towers fell. Keep trying to tell teammates to ward but guess they'd rather get ganked. At least I still got a B+ score, meh

Should've run teleport
allows you to help other lanes

A thing that people need to learn in lower elo's is how to play safe after dieing. It always seems that good back to lane like nothing happened, til they die again and again. It is some of the most frustrating things that people do. I will be playing jungle and I will tell them play safe and let the wave push into you so that I can gank. and they just continue pushing the wave till they die again.

The worst part is I know I won't be better even if I get into higher elo's

killatopak

Gold Member
first half of the game I played super poorly. I did an amazing play at late game though which won us the game. Thanks for the carries.

Edit: Hate blitz so much. I probably wasted 5 pinks at bot tribush because he kept destroying it. I can't even retaliate because of the fear of his hook.

patchday

A thing that people need to learn in lower elo's is how to play safe after dieing. It always seems that good back to lane like nothing happened, til they die again and again. It is some of the most frustrating things that people do. I will be playing jungle and I will tell them play safe and let the wave push into you so that I can gank. and they just continue pushing the wave till they die again.

The worst part is I know I won't be better even if I get into higher elo's

yep. I think my last match as jg I bought a sightstone and warded to give vision and we won.

Hm, I see Thresh on my team had a sightstone too. I thot he didnt have one so I put down wards all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom