• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ya 8 buttons on my naga hex
that sounds like a nightmare

i miss having my one button for dfg on my mouse, but i don't think i could ever get used to so many buttons

i feel ur best one handed champions should be ones that don't do combo rotations, so probably autoattackers like adcs and like jax and stuff and maybe guys like nautilus and stuff.

cos like, i imagine doing like lux combo to be really annoying with just your thumb and maybe middle finger i duno

Kenai

Miss Fortune

Bullet Time (R) now has .1/.25/.4 bonus AD ratio.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/09/917-pbe-update.html

Excellent work, giving AD champs AD ratios (and it seems like they are really good ratios).

Just fix her E too Riot, and we are golden. Although for bonus points maybe rework the idea of Impure Shots a bit since the idea of stacking them to 8 at 1 per autoattack outside her ult effect is unrealistic at best.

Miss Fortune

Bullet Time (R) now has .1/.25/.4 bonus AD ratio.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/09/917-pbe-update.html

Excellent work, giving AD champs AD ratios (and it seems like they are really good ratios).

Just fix her E too Riot, and we are golden. Although for bonus points maybe rework the idea of Impure Shots a bit since the idea of stacking them to 8 at 1 per autoattack outside her ult effect is unrealistic at best.
Double Up yo

Tizoc

I really should e dodged that game with a zed jungle
Dude cant gank right and built devourer
On zed
Won 4 good mathces othreise tho.

Kenai

Double Up yo

Not good enough (although I did forget that yea).

Most champs take 3 for on hits that need to stack to do anything (Gnar, Vayne, Kindred ect). Cait and Annie need higher stacks too, but the buff is applied to them rather than their opponent. Darius and Twitch need higher stacks but their moves apply them much faster than MF and they still need less stacks than her.

If Make It Rain didn't need MF to stand still, costed less mana (doesn't have to be spammy but 80 at rank 1 is dumb) and maybe applied stacks of impure, 8 would seem less bad.

But even then if they build a tiny bit of MR that negates a bunch of it since she doesn't have innate MPen and doesn't have any on her build items, so I dunno. I know they are still working on her though so I am eagerly awaiting more.

Nekofrog

Banned
i have a naga, so it has approx 5million buttons on it (scientists are still counting, number is just an estimate)

i only use left/right/middle, 1-2-3-4-5-6 on it.

Left click is attack move, middle click is what left click used to be (selecting things), right click is normal right click move.

Early game:
1: Flask
2: HP pots
3: Green wards
-substituted with MANA POT levels 1-3 if needed, rarely ever
4: Trinket
5: Usually nothing
6: 100% always pink ward

After early game:
1. BORK always
2. Ghostblade/Randuins if I have it, otherwise HP pot
3. Green ward always
4. Trinket
5. Variable slot for anything
6. 100% always pink ward

Support mouse buttons:
1. GP/10 item
2. Locket
3. SIGHTSTONE
4.Trinket
5. Was Randuins/Righteous glory depending (not commonly bought anymore)
6. 100% always pink ward

also because i feel the need to be special, self cast is shift for me

Nekofrog

Banned
just make it voice activated and spend 1000 hours properly balancing your environmental noise, breathing noise, and low volume vs high volume speech levels so it's perfect like me

Fracas

#fuckonami
Winning a ranked game when all 10 people involved are super chill is the best feeling ever. It's so rare but super fun when it happens.

Like even in the post-game lobby, everyone was amicable. Good stuff.

zkylon

zkylewd
after dfg is gone i felt like mids don't really need that many keys anymore

i usually put whatever's important in either 3 or t (i replaced 6 with t since 6 is impossible to reach)

so start of the game it's pots in t and whenever i do flask+pots it's also flask on 3. then later on zhonyas on 6. by then i buy a ton of wards and those go in 3 and maybe a pink in 2

i do the same on adc, bjork on 6 and qss on 3

for support it's usually mikaels on t, locket on 3, ss on 2 and pinks on 1. i may shift pinks to 5 if i get righteous glory or something like that

i used to map t to my extra mouse button but now that i got a simple logitech g100s it's all keyboard again, but i don't mind so much since dfg is dead it's not like i need many quick button combos anymore

Thanks
Zkylon posted some fan art so then I cropped and cleaned it up. I felt like I needed a new avatar.

i'll clean it up for u when i get home so the transparency is all nice and pretty

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
after dfg is gone i felt like mids don't really need that many keys anymore

i usually put whatever's important in either 3 or t (i replaced 6 with t since 6 is impossible to reach)

so start of the game it's pots in t and whenever i do flask+pots it's also flask on 3. then later on zhonyas on 6. by then i buy a ton of wards and those go in 3 and maybe a pink in 2

i do the same on adc, bjork on 6 and qss on 3

for support it's usually mikaels on t, locket on 3, ss on 2 and pinks on 1. i may shift pinks to 5 if i get righteous glory or something like that

i used to map t to my extra mouse button but now that i got a simple logitech g100s it's all keyboard again, but i don't mind so much since dfg is dead it's not like i need many quick button combos anymore

i'll clean it up for u when i get home so the transparency is all nice and pretty

Find me a good Naut avatar T___T. All his artwork is bad.

Edwardo

how long before you can play again edwardo?

Well I got the stitches out yesterday, but there's some areas that haven't healed yet and stings when it touches anything. I'll probably wait another week until I try to play with my left hand.

Until then it'll be one handed arams and the occasional normal when the Mudkira wants to lose.

Well I got the stitches out yesterday, but there's some areas that haven't healed yet and stings when it touches anything. I'll probably wait another week until I try to play with my left hand.

Until then it'll be one handed arams and the occasional normal when the Mudkira wants to lose.

let me know when you can properly play again. we'll play some games :)

Bacon

Mudkira don't give a fuck

patchday

Yes Dragonlade talon skin finally on sale. I know I should be buying Project skins. I'm sure I'll buy one of them but I don't play any of those heroes as much as Talon.

patchday

zkylon you don't like Talon?

Man I have nothing but troubles fighting against LeBlanc as Talon. Dont suppose anyone got any advice besides dont play as Talon lol. Maybe I should just ban LeBlanc for now?

"If you can't beat'em fair-and-square, then ban'em!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom