• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseZao

Maybe the theory about all random all bot being fun is not true. We had two 4v4's tonight and both games someone went afk in the second half. :/ They may have just been busy or lagged out though. One person said they were "SO spooked" which sounds like it might be a fun story. :O

lol

s.o. significant other

Somebody opened the screen/glass backdoor of our place and she got spooked. It's old, so it creaks pretty loud and takes some force to open. Didn't see anyone but I thought I heard tense breathing when I went outside (didn't tell her that o_O) and she thought she saw a flashlight flicker. Needless to say, I'll probably be getting a motion light for the back porch tomorrow :D. May have just been some bored meddling kids, but I had to retire the PC gamez tonight and retreat to the laptop that can't play games. Sorry about letting the other team win that game because of my afk, we were in good shape beforehand :/.

Blizzard

Banned
Third game, TWO afks -- Entwain apparently had connection problems, and then Rayven lagged out midgame or something. Apparently it's the worst day ever for connections (not blaming you, blaming network or whatever). =P

Also I don't play dominion much so I don't understand points, but more than that I don't understand respawn times. Are they less for the losing team? I could have sworn that in one game I was on the losing team and we still got 15-23 second respawns, while the other team would get pairs of 3-5 second respawns.

AcridMeat

Banned
Go study for your midterm, you bastard.

:((((((((((((
forever_amumu_by_he_st-d42gbl1.jpg

Has anyone tried AD Alistar? I'm thinking it wouldn't be too awful because he has two hard CCs and AD steroid + massive damage reduction from his ult. Planning to try it with Atmallet when I get back from work.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm surprised the SC2 guys haven't created a separate thread for this event. It's the world championship.
Does the SC2 stuff not start for a while? The LoL stream has five times as many viewers.

bjaelke

The SC2 championship title apparently carries less meaning compared to other events whereas the LoL title is the most prestigious award available. They say it's due to the timezone differences in the SC2 thread, but that's not a problem with the LoL stream right now.

dimb

The SC2 championship title apparently carries less meaning compared to other events whereas the LoL title is the most prestigious award available. They say it's due to the timezone differences in the SC2 thread, but that's not a problem with the LoL stream right now.
Maybe it also has to do with how busy the SC2 scene is. There's a number of tournaments going on lately, for LoL this thing is pretty huge as one of the few tournaments of the year.

Really rooting for Dignitas here.

Feature

Banned
jesus christ fucking ads... also that fat guy from dignitas looks like a cute bear :D Very lovable guy, so I'm rooting for them in this game.

Sardello

Yesterday I had my first Jungle experience with Nunu --> three match against advanced Bots

The first try was a total failure. 2 istant deads with the wolves and than with blue... final score was something like 2/12/2

Second and third rides were better. I decided to read a guide XD.
I had good Assists score, but low kills (around 3/1/16) and I noticed that in the jungle my level grew very slowly compared to other team members.

Is it ok? Are these acceptable scores with nunu? And the level issue?

Boken

Banned
this game is too crazy

knew it was too good to be true.

phreak analysed correct for once :O

CLG can't handle morde anymore. Shield beats sustained damage

Boken

Banned
I have a feeling CLG dedicated that game to the fans. Blitstar my ass.

I don't think they shoulda gimmicked in the group stages. The groups are too stacked

Feature

Banned
Corki won this game. CLG had not enough damage output. You saw corki eating away their health in the end. That bottom combo might work against noobs but not against other pro teams that know how to back off so they don't get constantly grabbed by blitz.

dimb

Shyvana and Janna push back actually did a good job of dealing with the displacement of CLG's CC.

bjaelke

Getting killed by Pringles and Redbull commercials. They keep looping.
I have a feeling CLG dedicated that game to the fans. Blitstar my ass.

I don't think they shoulda gimmicked in the group stages. The groups are too stacked

They should've saved it for a "safer" game. Maybe when they where up 3-0. It's bold to start out with an experiment like that - even if you've practiced it in scrims.

Boken

Banned
ATN are pretty outclassed atm.

But it is correct for a Jungler to level up slower that other team champions?

Thanks
Jungle generally levels slower than solo lanes, but slightly faster than bottom lane (depending how well youre jungling+ganking)

There are other links where it is possible to see the championship?

I can't see the video in Riont website.

:___(

http://tv.esl.eu/de/
But I think this is the same video.... Are you from europe? apparently europeans have issues with twitch.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom