• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
He beats a lot of people in top lane right now.

Also, M5 have been on a decline lately. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make it through the group stage.

Well, CRS are missing Sydtko and EHOME have an injured player... So I think M5 have a good shot.

TRM on Irelia without knowing what Curse are playing top. Bold pick.
Clearly testing the random player.

Also, 200k+ concurrent viewers yesterday. Pretty nice.

Ferga

I personally have never seen curse do as well as they are doing right now.

But I think TSM will make it through to win this game

Boken

Banned
I don't like the gragas pick. There's literally nobody to hit with his ult. Champions who want to get into your team + kog who gets covered with shield.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't like the gragas pick. There's literally nobody to hit with his ult. Champions who want to get into your team + kog who gets covered with shield.
Jacky is just one of the best Morgana players too. He doesn't miss the Black Shields ever.

Boken

Banned
Well all he needs is good reaction speed (which is something) - but he still only needs to shield one person.

That last play was pretty good (by TSM - even though they lost) though. They should've switched to kog near the end though.

red13th

I'm not watching it, is Nyjacky playing AP Kog? I saw him doing that once in a tournament and it was HILARIOUS.
Go Curse, go Elementz!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Impressive Kogmaw play. Weird that TSM didn't put more pressure on bot lane early on.
I think they saw the new top lane guy as a weak link that they wanted to abuse to break the team. It didn't work.
I'm not watching it, is Nyjacky playing AP Kog? I saw him doing that once in a tournament and it was HILARIOUS.
Go Curse, go Elementz!
It was Cop on AD Kog, Jacky was playing Morgana.

Ferga

sZeMx.png

What

VALKYRAY

Banned
why? for mana and HP regen???
all you need is one for AOE damage. second one only give you 50 damage and some minor sustain. a BF sword + Vampire stick is a better buy

Ferga

been waiting all night for this. TSM vs M5!

TSM out for some blood after kiev

Edit: Ohhh shit! The viewers just sky rocketed!

Looks like alot of people were looking forward to this

Boken

Banned
Reginald been pretty weak these few games imo.

That Ahri pick was kinda weak. He shoulda went Ryze. Ryze locks down kennen, vlad and lee sin in team fights.

Wow that place is huge

bjaelke

That Ahri pick was kinda weak. He shoulda went Ryze. Ryze locks down kennen, vlad and lee sin in team fights.

Wow that place is huge

TSM Bans: Shyvana | Ryze | Urgot
M5 Bans: Rammus | Cassiopeia | Shen

Feature

Banned

Wow that place is huge

I went to cebit couple of years ago, it's fucking huge there. Like huge hangars full of computer stuff , TVs , gaming , phones, ... it's really cool.

Reginal failing hard, I like it.

Boken

Banned
Fiora or feed

If a team like that does well, does the shining champion e.g. Kog'maw typically end up nerfed due to community outcry afterwards?

Kogmaw carry teams were popular once - but he's been nerfed twice since then. I doubt they'd nerf him again

TSM was pressured into first picking cassiopeia. I really dont think they shoulda took the bait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom