• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

He's answering other questions in that thread too, in case you're interested.

Oh hey, he made Lulu. Expecting a fun champ. This means that she might be the support everyone's been waiting for since he was supposed to be designing the next support.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
He's answering other questions in that thread too, in case you're interested.

Oh hey, he made Lulu. Expecting a fun champ. This means that she might be the support everyone's been waiting for since he was supposed to be designing the next support.
I thought they said that would be further out. Would be nice though.

Ferrio

Banned
i was gonna buy xerath but honestly fiora starting to look better all the time. just went 20/2/9 with her before i left my house. but i wanna wait till after she is nurfed before picking anything.

I'll be surprised if she is, there's people askign her to be but not many. Most people think she's UP due to her ability to be blown up easily. She's a pub stomper, in a real competive game she could be shut down hard.

If she's going to get nerfed it'll be after some high level players start rocking with her (like what happend wtih riven).

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I'll be surprised if she is, there's people askign her to be but not many. Most people think she's UP due to her ability to be blown up easily. She's a pub stomper, in a real competive game she could be shut down hard.

If she's going to get nerfed it'll be after some high level players start rocking with her (like what happend wtih riven).

anyone below level 30 who builds a proper fiora can shut teams down easily. just because people are so avrage and not used to the idea of parrie.

Flare

Passive is an AA enhancer.. like.. all my other champions.

It forces you to think about obstructions in the way, but that's all.

You can donate your passive though, to someone else, temporarily.
She has 3 offensive spells and 3 defensive spells.

I like this. She sounds like an active support. Now to wait for a champ spotlight.

XeroSauce

I love all of Xypherous's champs. That man is genius. Nautilus, Orianna, Riven, they are some of the most fun I've had on champs. I'm very glad to see that he is in charge of Lulu, I'll probably pick her up.

MultiCore

Neat.

By the way, if I wanted to play a casual game with GAF how do I go about doing that? I've joined the chat a few times but everyone seems to be in a game or I get no replies. I'm still a beginner so yeah.

Just keep hanging out in the chat. If you ever hope to actually play a gaf match, set it to autojoin on startup.

Most people are pretty cool, but it can be tough to get people to join a game, even though there may be 30+ people in the channel.

y2dvd

Slowly bringing my elo up. Solo Q...such a roller coaster.

ckQYH.png

That doesn't look like a rollercoaster to me...

Neat.

By the way, if I wanted to play a casual game with GAF how do I go about doing that? I've joined the chat a few times but everyone seems to be in a game or I get no replies. I'm still a beginner so yeah.

Start chatting up more, get your name in the chatroom. Invite people send them a message saying it's a GAF game.

Mothman91

Does anyone remember a hero concept where the hero used a paint brush as a weapon? Wanted to show a friend that, can anyone link if they find it?

edit: I think the author was someone who already sketched one of the Annie skins. Had some hero concepts where LoL used.

Blizzard

Banned
Lucky day: Play solo ranked game, try to jungle pantheon, get 2-3 PVP server errors that prevent you from picking a champion, end up random'd to fiddlesticks. Win anyway! (thankfully my team was good and their team was bad)

Ferga

Lulu looks like she can be a support since xypherous is making her. She doesn't really look like an ap mid, top, jungler or ranged ad anyway

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Neat.

just keep playing blind until gaffers who arn't afk show up.

red13th

YES she's really a support, and she's a yordle. Day 1 purchase. Shyvana will have to wait, unfortunately. :(
And she's the first female yordle since goddamn Poppy.

y2dvd

That doesn't look like a rollercoaster to me...

Start chatting up more, get your name in the chatroom. Invite people send them a message saying it's a GAF game.

I waited until I was on a streak lol. I was too ashamed to post my 6-game losing streak before this. ;[

BTW, congrats on the school thingy!

Played Shen last night, what items should I go for?
Mecrury Treads, HoG, then should I rush for Sunfire Cape, Wits End, or Warmogs?

BTW, congrats on the school thingy!
Thanks!
So Xypherous answered a bunch of questions about Lulu.

http://clgaming.net/redtracker/30827-xypherous-what-type-of-cc-is-polymorph

Basically she doesnt have a sheepstick its more like a stun/silence type thing. It shrinks the opponent and makes it to where they cannot attack at all but have free movement albeit slowed.

After reading that thread, I think I learned something. Sheepstick is like fear in that it disables player control?

I remember being able to control my movement even when morphed. I also remember being unable to attack, cast spells, and having my armor drastically reduced.

Edit: If I'm not mistaken, Fae also means dark, unknown, and mysterious.

Volimar

Thanks!

After reading that thread, I think I learned something. Sheepstick is like fear in that it disables player control?

I remember being able to control my movement even when morphed. I also remember being unable to attack, cast spells, and having my armor drastically reduced.

You can run and use summoner spells, but you can't attack or use abilities.

Boken

Banned
Thanks!

Yes you can still control your movement when sheepsticked - but you move very very slowly. It doesn't reduce your armor afaik.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
So Riot retiring skins is nothing more than another money grab right? What reason do they have for getting rid of skins?

JesseZao

So Riot retiring skins is nothing more than another money grab right? What reason do they have for getting rid of skins?

Stir up sales for the least bought skins. Then they can have special limited time only sales to bring them back to generate more sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom