• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't usually care to surrender unless it's an absolute stomp. I try to treat it as practice and at least try to farm and do well personally. Plus I have the unfounded theory that you get more IP if you don't surrender or whatever.

Side note, someone claimed you got more IP for doing baron (at least once), at least in bot games, but I have no idea if that's true either.

Neither of those things effect IP gain

I honestly hate when people surrender. If there's a troller purposely feeding or an afker then I understand, but if it's one sided early game, it doesn't mean things could get turned around late game. I've been in some huge comebacks only because we got it to go late game and it just takes one team win to win it.

There are times where the team is behind on kills but still has a chance and there are times when the team is already behind by 10 kills several towers and a dragon or 2 by 20 minutes. In my opinion if you're not going to surrender in the latter scenario then you're just trolling everyone by wasting their time when the outcome is guaranteed.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Life steal changes could really hurt bruisers/AD carries. Jax change is what I wanted from the start, but it won't help his laning at all.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So no real buffs other than I guess Jax who they still can't get perfect, and nerfing a lot of others. Wish Kass got a nerf as well, but tis not to be yet.

I'm worried that the Rammy nerf will screw him tanking late game beyond just making him not as great at ganking. I do like how they fixed power ball though. Shit is annoying to use sometimes.

Beyond hurting carries and bruisers I wonder how the life steal will effect junglers who rush vamp scepter and everyone who builds into wriggles. I also wonder if it's going to be better to just build a shit ton of AD and forgo trying to build some sort of life steal build.

Ferga

New item incoming. Looks like a good counter to ap tops but i'm worried about that 55 damage. Pretty op.

kP60B.png

Boken

Banned
Holyshit, Hexdrinker is now just 1 longsword and null magic mantle now. You'll get it a lot quicker vs AP top. AP top stealth nerfs.

P.S. dat passive on tryndamere

UncleBiz

Played Lulu in PBE. She's pretty fun and it will be interesting to see who she works well with. She has super duper amounts of poke while also having a pretty good shield. She seems to be a pretty strong support both in lane and in teamfights. Her Q can hit through multiple enemies, and her ult is awesome. GIANT CHOGATH.

vhfive

Played Lulu in PBE. She's pretty fun and it will be interesting to see who she works well with. She has super duper amounts of poke while also having a pretty good shield. She seems to be a pretty strong support both in lane and in teamfights. Her Q can hit through multiple enemies, and her ult is awesome. GIANT CHOGATH.

o_0
chogath with all feast stacks + wild growth (lulu's ulti)

bjaelke

Lulu is quite fun to play. Can already see her as my new favorite support.
New item incoming. Looks like a good counter to ap tops but i'm worried about that 55 damage. Pretty op.

kP60B.png

Just what we were talking about 2 days ago with Fiora. It's not really going to stop bruisers from going with the meta golem build.

Ken

What kind of items would Lulu use? I want to try her when she releases but I don't know enough about the game yet to know what items to use with a new champ.

bjaelke

Yeah that's probably a good idea. I wanted to see her recommended items, but it's impossible to get into a game and pick her right now.

VALKYRAY

Banned

kP60B.png

must get for tryndamere, imagine the damage boost he get during his undying rage

PS: 3300 gold for 55 damage plus a shield is definitely not op. as a matter of fact i think its underpowered. I dont think anyone would rush this item over a 80 damage boost Infinity Edge or 60+ damage boost Bloodthirster. this item is more like for mid-late game defensive build.

Ferga

must get for tryndamere, imagine the damage boost he get during his undying rage

PS: 3300 gold for 55 damage plus a shield is definitely not op. as a matter of fact i think its underpowered. I dont think anyone would rush this item over a 80 damage boost Infinity Edge or 60+ damage boost Bloodthirster. this item is more like for mid-late game defensive build.

If you get this on tanky bruisers vs AP tops or Kass mid in lane, you will win the lane without a doubt.

UncleBiz

I would stop at hexDrinker untill very late in the game. I think most people would do the same
Agreed. This item seems super expensive for what it's doing, but I do like the cheaper hexdrinker and I think it will be more useful now that it won't cost so much (even if the stats are lowered)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What? Is this because she's the flavor for jungling?
Maybe it's because she's EZ mode, I dunno. They might not even make it into the full game. Nerfs on Burnout duration and armor with her Ult is what I'm hearing.

Decided to queue for a beginner bot game to try out Karma who I got in a bundle and have never played before. Someone else picks Brand so I just go bottom lane with my AP karma and dick around. Stealing CS, being overly aggressive in lane and generally not caring. After a while I get bored and start farming jungle creeps and fantasizing about the viability of jungle Karma.

I'm laughing to myself at the other players on my team who are calling MIAs and shit, because beginner bots never leave lane. I laugh pretty hard when we get aced by beginner bots too, because that's just embarrassing.

About 30 minutes in I realize the other team has actual names and I didn't queue for a bot game at all. Oops. I tried to play serious from then on but we still lost. I almost did better than Brand.

Anyway Karma is kinda fun but lack of range on q seems like a problem for her in teamfights as a real AP carry. Mantra shield on a tank after they charge in is ok damage, though.

Volimar

Decided to queue for a beginner bot game to try out Karma who I got in a bundle and have never played before. Someone else picks Brand so I just go bottom lane with my AP karma and dick around. Stealing CS, being overly aggressive in lane and generally not caring. After a while I get bored and start farming jungle creeps and fantasizing about the viability of jungle Karma.

I'm laughing to myself at the other players on my team who are calling MIAs and shit, because beginner bots never leave lane. I laugh pretty hard when we get aced by beginner bots too, because that's just embarrassing.

About 30 minutes in I realize the other team has actual names and I didn't queue for a bot game at all. Oops. I tried to play serious from then on but we still lost. I almost did better than Brand.

Anyway Karma is kinda fun but lack of range on q seems like a problem for her in teamfights as a real AP carry. Mantra shield on a tank after they charge in is ok damage, though.

Also, bots do leave lanes and gank.

brian!

hahahahahahahahaha

LCGeek

formerly sane

The bots own you because sadly they are more tryhard and organized than what you can see in normals at their worst moments. Think annie bot is funny let her get 15 kills and just try and win as easily had you not fed her. They are simple and have purpose most dicking around have already given in to losing.

The words AP and Carry should never be combined let alone with Karma. The other kind of trolls in this game are those that don't realize the meta doesn't really allow that with her too much or really at all as vs humans it would've been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom