• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a spanish-speaking trash talker last game. Nothing better than "puta de madre" and "noob de mierda"! Hope I see him in the tribunal

LCGeek

formerly sane
My fav lanewick items are

Sorc boots
Mandres Razor
Wits End
Malady
Spirit Visage

Then either Sunfire/Thormail/Banshees depending on enemy team. Stack Magic Pen runes/masteries.

Dont laugh the build works.

Good build. The magic damage you do plus reduction with any decent team means ulti and burst death quite quickly

Veritas_

Good build. The magic damage you do plus reduction with any decent team means ulti and burst death quite quickly

Ditto. I don't often play Lanewick, but this is more or less the setup I'd take. Actually, I think I'll bring him back into my solo top rotation now. Thanks! :D

Just got this:

iuAlPHOsi5dCR.png

I had that one too, except we said it was for a god mode cheat. Two people left the game and reconnected shortly afterwards LOL.

I played with a GAFfer yesterday. I had to leave the game after crushing my lane 3-0.

I apologize for leaving. Familial duties, unforeseen.

That said.

FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*breathes fire*

And solo queue trolled me twice in a row. Awesome. Two leavers and then a morgana and yi that kept suiciding when they realized a team comp of Garen, Akali (top), Morgana (mid), and Yi, Ashe (bot) wasn't going to work.

y2dvd

Trying to learn Lee Sin now. Man terrible start. He seems to have a high learning curve. I am messing up the alignment of my kick so often lol. Fun character though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Someone explain to me AD Nidalee.

Just Wriggles and atmogs?

Is that it?

Someone explain to me AD Nidalee.

Just Wriggles and atmogs?

Is that it?
For atma's weapon to do a lot, you need a warmog since it does 2% of total hp as damage. Trinity Force, Warmogs, and Atma's. I don't play Nidalee or have her, so someone else can explain it better.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
For atmogs to do a lot, you need a warmog since it does 2% of total hp as damage. Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, and Phantom Dancer. I don't play Nidalee or have her, so someone else can explain it better.

AD nid is Tank Nid. You don't get shit like IE or BT on her. Though I have seen Phantom dancers on her.

just the standard Atmog+Warmogs build, with whatever else you want to rock. Trinity Force, Sunfire Cap, Frozen Mallet, etc. It gives you a surprisingly large amount of damage and survival.

Haly

Lame, I thought it was some kind of balling IE/PD build.

Atmogs works on everything hurr hurr.

Haly

I feel that getting atmogs on GP is kind of a bitch move.

Like picking Udyr.

Leave that shit for ranked, thanks.

Haly

I hate them too.

In fact I pretty much hate all Ranged AD/Healer bitch bot lanes because it forces me to be healer bitch because no one else is willing to be healer bitch.

Feature

Banned
That reminds me, I have to play some rhyz again. I love him in lane. Just spam the shit out of your spells which do a shitload of damage. Your A / Q does very nice damage + has low cooldown. To bad he's slow as fuck!

Is Anivia hated or something? She (mind=blown) is free this week in PH, and when locked Anivia two teammates whined, then one of them left.

Gonna try it on another solo queue. I did well in lolintermed, 2/3 of them having no deaths but lots of kills/assists.

bjaelke

Is Anivia hated or something? She (mind=blown) is free this week in PH, and when locked Anivia two teammates whined, then one of them left.

Gonna try it on another solo queue. I did well in lolintermed, 2/3 of them having no deaths but lots of kills/assists.

She takes quite some skill to use. Those walls can essentially decide the outcome of a battle.

Haly

I wanted to be a top poster for this new League OT, but you guys are too fast.
You should be posting instead of playing.

GAF Method: Talk about games you never play

Anivia is high skill ceiling with moderate reward. She's not spectacular (like cass or karthus is) even if you're pro with her, so most players just don't play her at all.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Just played this for the first time pretty much. Is it typical that when you are losing, your teammates belittle everyone on the team that sin't them in ALL chat? Also, I am lost in this shit D:

Haly

Just played this for the first time pretty much. Is it typical that when you are losing, your teammates belittle everyone on the team that sin't them in ALL chat? Also, I am lost in this shit D:
That's how you know they're serious.

"EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE MY RAGE."

Boken

Banned
MOBA games in general have pretty bad atmospheres of sportsmanship. Something the genre being so team dependant brings out the worst in people.

Thankfully in my experience it has gotten rarer...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
That's how you know they're serious.

"EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE MY RAGE."

I don't know, had an Ezreal earlier making my brow twitch. First game in a few weeks for any of the DOTAs

*Use Clair and see one by the Golems alone*
"Lux lets go get them!"
*Face checks the bush*

First death?
"LOLOLOLOLOL"
2nd Death?
"LOLOLOLOLOL. How did he get there?"

First team fight? No where to be found. Comes late and couldn't kill an Ire with one bar left. Instead jumps in with no mana and gets stunned under the turret.

20minutes in.
"OMG, they are so fed guys, /surrender"
"We have a Galio? LOLOLOL"

Did I report someone for just being that bad and annoying? Yes.

I don't know, had an Ezreal earlier making my brow twitch. First game in a few weeks for any of the DOTAs

*Use Clair and see one by the Golems alone*
"Lux lets go get them!"
*Face checks the bush*

First death?
"LOLOLOLOLOL"
2nd Death?
"LOLOLOLOLOL. How did he get there?"

First team fight? No where to be found. Comes late and couldn't kill an Ire with one bar left. Instead jumps in with no mana and gets stunned under the turret.

20minutes in.
"OMG, they are so fed guys, /surrender"
"We have a Galio? LOLOLOL"

Did I report someone for just being that bad and annoying? Yes.

This part of the reason why I only play Dominion now. Quick games, in and out.

Boken

Banned
Everybody is part of the problem it seems.

EDIT: I am the nicest person in the world in ranked games. Anybody tries to say something mean, I instantly say "hey dude, that was pretty unecessary".

BAM. Instant team still ok.

Enjoying support Anivia a LOT, definitely I'll buy her once her free week is over.

SUz0I.png

I usually start with Meki Pendant + 2 Health Potions.

I rush either Tear or Chalice (can't decide which yet) then the Move3 boots because Anivia is slooooooow. Depending on what's happening I'll aim for either Morello or Frozen Heart first.

I try to aim for the following build:
- Chalice / Archangel Staff
- Boots of Swiftness / Merc Treads
- Morello's Tome
- Frozen Heart
- Abyssal Scepter
- blank... no idea... probably Rabaddon or FoN since her MR is pretty low.

Her wall is tricky to use. I once made a bad mistake and blocked our Yi from landing a killing blow on Trynd. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom