• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Don't play Shaco in solo queue unless it's blind, since he is banned like 75% of the time.

GAF is cursed, I'm sure. I was +59, on the cusp of +60. Now I'm fucking +48. One loss and I keep getting retards on my team.
Yeah, games with GAF premade teams are pretty much cursed.

Ken

Don't play Shaco in solo queue unless it's blind, since he is banned like 75% of the time.

Yeah, it's just low level stuff so I don't think there's any bans or stuff.

I want to try jungling since the randoms I get always fight for one of the three lanes but no one for jungle.

Ferga

Is Brand not played that much anymore? He used to be a pretty common pick.

His strong but his ult is unreliable. It could bounce on a minion/neutral creep in a team fight and cut over 1000 damage which could win or lose you the fight.

Apollyon

Neo Member

While these are nice indeed, I still wish Riot would put a personal CS counter on the HUD, maybe in the upper right. I'm sure people don't mind hitting Tab to compare their minion kills against the enemy top laner or enemy AD carry at bottom lane, but I'd rather just take a slight glance to somewhere on the HUD for my own performance and quickly get my eyes back to the action.

JesseZao

V1.0.0.113:

Damage increased to 10 from 9.
Fixed a bug where it was providing an unintended effect. (It was giving 1 gold per 10)

I wonder if a player found that out or if it was just internally noticed. Pretty funny how that would happen.

vhfive

just a heads up. I got a shitload of PAX Sivir skins at PAX this weekend. I'll figure some way to hand them all out on monday but I should have enough for most people who want one (I already have around 20 and am going to try to pick up more tomorrow)

Boken

Banned
gonna be tsm vs. clg

If CLG don't ban the support team out, I don't like like their chances

just a heads up. I got a shitload of PAX Sivir skins at PAX this weekend. I'll figure some way to hand them all out on monday but I should have enough for most people who want one (I already have around 20 and am going to try to pick up more tomorrow)

Oooo I'd like one!

ucdawg12

ooo i'd like one too if possible :)

Apollyon

Neo Member

I'd like one of those.

I would like one as well. :D

Ken

I wouldn't mind getting one. :D

vhfive

I'll figure something out on Monday. I'll most likely ask for pms from everyone who wants one (not yet wait until Monday) and if I have less skins then number of requests I'll pick winners at random.

but again this will be on Monday I dont have a lot of internet access so it will have to wait until then :p

JesseZao

I'd love one! :) I'll pm you mon.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

I want one too, thank you.

Feature

Banned

dibs!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I want one, despite not playing LoL that much anymore and never playing Sivir.

But if you have some unaccounted for toss one my way :3

Nice! Want!

bjaelke

I should be able to share (on eu west)

I heard that the code can be re-used for other regions? Can someone PM me a used code then?
They are - except for Arctic Warfare Caitlyn.

AcridMeat

Banned
So did they just bring the Sivir skins from Prime last year? Or were there any others like Singed or Nasus there?

I only had Nasus from PAX, I didn't get into the game until after.

Merovin

Have I ever told you that I love you?

FoxSpirit

Ohhh, are us lowly non-30s eligible too?? And do I need to have Sivir already or can I get him later?

Ferga

I'd like one if they arent all taken >.>

Ark

I'll have your children.

Blizzard

Banned
Is it the same Tron skin as last year? If so I already have it, but if not, or if you have any others, I'd love one, please. :D

I'll figure something out on Monday. I'll most likely ask for pms from everyone who wants one (not yet wait until Monday) and if I have less skins then number of requests I'll pick winners at random.

but again this will be on Monday I dont have a lot of internet access so it will have to wait until then :p

Ugh I'd love one please!

Avinexus

Well, that seals my wish :-D

Also, does that mean I can buy a skin to unlock or does this only go with promo codes??

You only get the champion with skin codes from these promos. You can't buy skins for a champ in-game unless you already own the champ.

Samyy

me please D:, if they aren't all called

Inskipp

If there's any left, I'd love to have one.

FoxSpirit

You only get the champion with skin codes from these promos. You can't buy skins for a champ in-game unless you already own the champ.

Man, the asking price for skins is already steep. I don't get Riot, for 2 bucks a skin I'd buy a few but 5 bucks for a single skin is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom