• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally did it. I have now won more games than I've lost. 655-654. First time I've been positive since October. Now I'm too afraid to ever play again.

bjaelke

I forgot how much fun this game can be at lower levels. First game as Lulu and I'm quite satisfied with how she plays.

jR7eMmSSnxFB.jpg

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Anyone know the reason behind the patch delay, and an ETA when it'll be dropping? Are they just going to push it to next week with patch notes late Monday and a release on Tuesday?

bjaelke

This is the "best" answer I could find:
I can't wait for this patch to be released either. A lot of us are busy at work fixing several new bugs that have been found in this patch.

It is unclear how long it will take to resolve these issues. The patch could be ready late tomorrow or it may end up being delayed until Monday. Unfortunately, I can't give an exact ETA due to the nature of the bugs we are resolving.

XeroSauce

Teemo is the most annoying champion to lane against. Bar none.

Bush-ren doesn't even come close.

But it's SO SATISFYING when you get the jump on him.

I have a question: How in the balls are you supposed to counter Kennen? Mid, top, bot, anywhere I lane against him, I lose, he picks up a revolver and he has free sustain forever.

bjaelke

Galio and Morgana are great picks mid. They don't necessarily win the lane without some ganks, but Kennen can't bully them out of lane.

Samyy

I have a question: How in the balls are you supposed to counter Kennen? Mid, top, bot, anywhere I lane against him, I lose, he picks up a revolver and he has free sustain forever.

stay behind minions to avoid q, harass harass and harass pre-6, ask for ganks, initiate when E is down on cd.

I find that a good Malz really messes me up as Kennen. That or Ryze maybe. The key against Kennen is too keep your self behind minions and then run when he goes into lightning ball, go for him as soon as he is out of it.

FoxSpirit

For some reason, the own3d archives broke on me, so I didn't get to see what kind of magic he does after the 17 minute mark but look at the video in this guide:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=12589

Don't spoil me, though I am a bit furious as to why it had to break on me now just I was wanting to play her. How do you pull back from a start like that?? Hopefully things will work tomorrow :-(

How would you even gank pre-6? I've been interested in trying jungle Rumble lately but I don't want to subject anyone to it.
Play vs bots, the intermediates make for fun matches. Plus I have hardly seen people rage in bot matches ever.

Blizzard

Banned
My god the writing and spelling are awful.
What's sad is that I feel like I and a fair number of other people do that, and even at 700 ELO people generally sorta fill in the roles, but keep losing horribly (feeding 16 kills or whatever). It is so hard to come back when one lane might literally kill themselves (intentionally or not) 3-4 times before you even get across the map to attempt to help them. Presumably the solution is helping them after the first 1-2 deaths?

What's sad is that I feel like I and a fair number of other people do that, and even at 700 ELO people generally sorta fill in the roles, but keep losing horribly (feeding 16 kills or whatever). It is so hard to come back when one lane might literally kill themselves (intentionally or not) 3-4 times before you even get across the map to attempt to help them. Presumably the solution is helping them after the first 1-2 deaths?

I recall reading some "tips" saying not to gank a lane that's losing terribly because in all likelihood you'll just end up feeding the enemy team more.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
There's a picture on reddit of champions holding carrots to their groin while they peel them over Bunny Girl Riven. Thanks Riot.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
There's a picture on reddit of champions holding carrots to their groin while they peel them over Bunny Girl Riven. Thanks Riot.

I don't see what is wrong, it is just picture of gentlemen pilling carrots for her. And a insane teemo with rabbit suit point a carrot at.....

Blizzard

Banned
I got lucky. I'm like, I haven't played Ziggs in a month, might as well play him mid in ranked, what could go wrong.

ziggs_24qkc8.png

(ashe and morde were spamming constantly and raging because ashe wouldn't let morde solo top, and fizz was losing his lane being left alone, but mundo kept giving me blue buff and people thankfully calmed down towards the end of the game)

Achtius

I got lucky. I'm like, I haven't played Ziggs in a month, might as well play him mid in ranked, what could go wrong.

ziggs_24qkc8.png

(ashe and morde were spamming constantly and raging because ashe wouldn't let morde solo top, and fizz was losing his lane being left alone, but mundo kept giving me blue buff and people thankfully calmed down towards the end of the game)

your team would be perfect if your name was Summons In Trouble ::p

Ferga

Anyone know the reason behind the patch delay, and an ETA when it'll be dropping? Are they just going to push it to next week with patch notes late Monday and a release on Tuesday?

They were testing stuff and updated the PBE. Turns out there were alot of glitches in the PBE so they are delaying the patch. However there is going to be a small patch they're making tomorrow to add some minor stuff in from the hecarim patch.

bjaelke

Soraka's model and her skins are getting a remake \ö/ ohmikegoodness confirmed that he's begun work on her. I'm so excited for this.

Apollyon

Neo Member
I'm a "strong woman" fan when it comes to characters like Irelia and Riven, and even I thought the image was pretty funny

Yes, and I'm same way on female characters like Irelia and Riven. That drawing is wrong on a lot of levels, but that's why I found it funny.

Also, nothing is sacred in fanart.

y2dvd

My god the writing and spelling are awful.

Yeah, the writer wasn't trying to be professional, but his advice is sound.

Gaf curse! I can do find in 1600s solo rank but team up with gaf and I always lose. :( The good thing is I got my mic working so communication will get better.

Ugh i don't think i can stand bot lane any more for a while. It's like other lanes except there's randomly a fucking retard who ruins it. Support Morde. What the hell. SUPPORT TALON. FUCK THIS SHIT.

Ugh i don't think i can stand bot lane any more for a while. It's like other lanes except there's randomly a fucking retard who ruins it. Support Morde. What the hell. SUPPORT TALON. FUCK THIS SHIT.

Support Talon works with an AD. Lets them farm and you just silence teleport harrass their AD from the bush. Hes in no way a proper support but as long as he builds gold per 10 hes fine with money as his damage output post level 4 are insane.

garath

I haven't posted in this thread in awhile. Played with a few gaffers when I was level 10 or so and got my butt kicked in the level 30 normals. Since then I've been playing pretty regularly, ~10 games a week. Been enjoying it immensely. I finally broke 100 wins (think I'm sitting on 102 now) with 88 losses. Still only in my 20s though. 21 to be exact. Tempted to get an xp boost just to get to better games but I'll survive. Level 20 was magic because I could finally fill out a couple T3 runepages. I saved my ip from level 15 to 20 and was able to create a decent AD and AP runepage.

I can't stop getting champs though. I have more money than time so I'll usually buy one or two of the champs on sale. I'm up to around 40 champs lol.

People still hang out in the neogaf channel? It'd be fun to play with Gaffer's again.

Boken

Banned
People still use the NeoGAF channel. Though I think theres plenty of Gaffers that play that don't. And there's those that ragequit Neogaf and just play by themselves now (SouthernDragon)

garath

People still use the NeoGAF channel. Though I think theres plenty of Gaffers that play that don't. And there's those that ragequit Neogaf and just play by themselves now (SouthernDragon)

Aww. That's too bad to hear about SD. He was the first guy I played with from GAF. He's still on my friends list actually :(

Ferrio

Banned
We had a good game last night. We lost but it was a well played game. Was hell for my ashe though, other team had Warwick, Poppy and Leblanc. Living was not an option for me in teamfights.

y2dvd

We had a good game last night. We lost but it was a well played game. Was hell for my ashe though, other team had Warwick, Poppy and Leblanc. Living was not an option for me in teamfights.

Dat Poppy just could not be stopped. Hate that ult. I tried to keep her away but that thing just absorbs everything. We did a terrible dive in the end too but it was well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom