• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those games were pretty bad except for the last one we did.

I usually get a good score when I jungle but I just couldn't make it work tonight.

But I liked playing as Garen again. I haven't touched him in a while so I forgot how tanky he is with just a cloth armor. That riven lost all the trades.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
On a side note...

I know this has probably been thought up before, but I think it would be cool if we had HP Boots. Just make it HP Gem + Boots. Would be a great viable alternative if you don't want to take the Armor or Magic Resist Boots especially on say some tank or tanky like characters. They'd be perfect boots for a character like Shen IMO. :p

On a side note...

I know this has probably been thought up before, but I think it would be cool if we had HP Boots. Just make it HP Gem + Boots. Would be a great viable alternative if you don't want to take the Armor or Magic Resist Boots especially on say some tank or tanky like characters. They'd be perfect boots for a character like Shen IMO. :p

Flat health would wear out quick. Maybe a health regen boots, or a per-level health boots?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Flat health would wear out quick. Maybe a health regen boots, or a per-level health boots?

Well they could make it so the flat health once you get the full boots is a decent amount or just add in a health regen passive on top of the hp from the crystal. Could be useful on characters that just want to HP stack verses armor/magic resist stack. I might be crazy here though.

bjaelke

So I started playing again a little. First game back with my friend and someone goes AFK. Now I remember why I stopped playing.

Lucker. Only 1 afk.

Enemy first picks Riven and our team picks Yorick to shut him down. Except our fifth pick doesn't want to play support, so he picks Akali and demands top lane. Turns out Riven beats Akali. Badly.

jVZVtBptxWV4a.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Lucker. Only 1 afk.

Enemy first picks Riven and our team picks Yorick to shut him down. Except our fifth pick doesn't want to play support, so he picks Akali and demands top lane. Turns out Riven beats Akali. Badly.
I can vouch for this, especially with a pink ward or two. I used to hate akali so badly until I started playing a riven a lot, and now I'm almost happy to see one. =P

Is tank support Fiddlesticks viable? I was thinking something like this:
- Merc Treads
- Randuins
- Spirit Visage
- Deathfire Grasp
- Abyssal Scepter
- Rod of Ages

The idea was to jump with ult, blow DFG, Q, E and Randuin to keep people inside.

JesseZao

I think support fiddle is fun, but going tanky with him is probably a bad idea. Also, you'd probably want an hourglass.

Edit: Indeed, that's a lot of gold.

bjaelke

CLG.eu looking to play M5 in the 4PL final later today. Froggen was playing around with a new Anivia build in the semifinal: Warmog's Armor, Archangel's Staff, Philosopher's Stone, Heart of Gold and Kage's Lucky Pick. He even managed to upgrade to Shurelya's and Randuin's at the end of the game :lol

Boken

Banned
OH SNAP, I've been playing around with philo on Anivia, although it's philo -> RoA ->DCap -> gotta go fast hat.
Don't copy Froggen lol

CLG.eu looking to play M5 in the 4PL final later today. Froggen was playing around with a new Anivia build in the semifinal: Warmog's Armor, Archangel's Staff, Philosopher's Stone, Heart of Gold and Kage's Lucky Pick. He even managed to upgrade to Shurelya's and Randuin's at the end of the game :lol
I dunno, this DERP team is really taking it to m5! (M5's comp is better though...)

Swig_

Today I learned that just because Gragas and Sion look like tanks doesn't mean they're tanks.

I used to play Gragas as a tank back in the day and it was amazing. I used to use two items that they either nerfed or removed. One was the thing that gave you mana/health back whenever you used an ability, and then I used something else. But Riot ruined that for me.

He was nearly unstoppable and if you had a competent team, it was GG from the start.

I used to play Gragas as a tank back in the day and it was amazing. I used to use two items that they either nerfed or removed. One was the thing that gave you mana/health back whenever you used an ability, and then I used something else. But Riot ruined that for me.

He was nearly unstoppable and if you had a competent team, it was GG from the start.

RIP Locket

Rest in peace....

Ken

Thanks for the games crack, Soul, PoorFate, and Kiunch.

I had no idea what to do about Corki and a Leona in the bush. Had a tough time trying to harass him and last hit without getting killed.

Blizzard

Banned
Thanks for the games crack, Soul, and Kiunch.

I had no idea what to do about Corki and a Leona in the bush. Had a tough time trying to harass him and last hit without getting killed.
I don't know the situation, but usually (if they can get in range), the support wards the lane bush so you can tell where the enemy champions are. A good leona can make life very difficult though.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What did the locket do anyway? I started playing after it was removed I think.
Effects +430 health
+450 mana
Aura Unique: Nearby allies gain 20 health regeneration per 5 and 9 mana regeneration per 5.
Passive Unique: +10% cooldown reduction.
Unique: When you use an ability, you regenerate 50 health and 20 mana over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.
Infinite sustain.

Ken

I don't know the situation, but usually (if they can get in range), the support wards the lane bush so you can tell where the enemy champions are. A good leona can make life very difficult though.
Yeah I was trying to last hit but if I got to close Leona would just shoot her projectile at me or Corki would shoot at me. Got lucky a few times and Graves E'd dodge the projectile. Also didn't help that the Corki was a much better player than me.

Played another game vs people and we rolled the other team. Everyone was actually pretty nice, so that's refreshing. As one of the reasons I stopped playing this game is cause of the community.

Speaking of Gragas, is he viable at all as an AD? I figured with his AD steroid buff and his E scaling off of AD that it could work somehow.

But I guess then his barrels would be weak.

Have a go at it vs bots or on dominion!

But I would be very wary of doing it on SR.

You know, where the purists hang.

My God the Alistars I saw tonight. Such a disruptive champion. I need to start playing him. He changes team fights completely so that it is impossible to get position as a ranged champ.

Raeg.

Sa4NY.jpg

- Nautilus insulting me for being a coward in teamfights because I'm not in the middle of it. Hey look, I'm behind a wall bombing everyone as artillery Kog, with the ooze and auto attack if it can get through.

- Swain insulting me for occasionally reminding everyone to ward. I bought all the wards. Every. Single. One. "What's the point of getting wards if you're not in a teamfight?". Oh yeah sure, it's not like I wasn't racking assists. Not like I didn't save his ass several times because I revealed a bush with my R and see enemies waiting for an ambush. Nor the many times someone got pinged to retreat because wards revealed enemies going there.

It was a great game though, but the trashtalking teammates were annoying. We thought we lost the game since nexus towers were down, but we defended till inhibs respawned and scored an ace. Proceeded to take down our first inhib and retreated. Lost the fight since it became a 4v5 since I only had like 600 mana when another fight broke out; waaaay too soon than I wanted.

I pretty much got all my items. If it wasn't for wards I would've taken Nashor's. The AP ratio on Kog's ult is so low I think higher CDR would give better benefit than getting a Rab.

Q8D3vil

Raeg.

- Nautilus insulting me for being a coward in teamfights because I'm not in the middle of it. Hey look, I'm behind a wall bombing everyone as artillery Kog, with the ooze and auto attack if it can get through.

- Swain insulting me for occasionally reminding everyone to ward. I bought all the wards. Every. Single. One. "What's the point of getting wards if you're not in a teamfight?". Oh yeah sure, it's not like I wasn't racking assists. Not like I didn't save his ass several times because I revealed a bush with my R and see enemies waiting for an ambush. Nor the many times someone got pinged to retreat because wards revealed enemies going there.

It was a great game though, but the trashtalking teammates were annoying. We thought we lost the game since nexus towers were down, but we defended till inhibs respawned and scored an ace. Proceeded to take down our first inhib and retreated. Lost the fight since it became a 4v5 since I only had like 600 mana when another fight broke out; waaaay too soon than I wanted.

I pretty much got all my items. If it wasn't for wards I would've taken Nashor's. The AP ratio on Kog's ult is so low I think higher CDR would give better benefit than getting a Rab.
yeah, the community is pretty trashy in even in EUW its not even funny.
i only play with friends nowdays though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom