• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrekt

wtf is ARAB and ARAM I keep reading about..

All random all bottom
All random all middle

Basically both teams pick random champs and all 5 either go to mid lane (Summoners Rift) or Bot Lane (Crystal Scar.) Certain items and summoners are banned. You may not leave your lane under any circumstance.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I hope they give ARAM some matchmaking, I would play the hell out of that.

Sajjaja

Is the queue still long? Damn..... Glad I got in. I just played a 60 minute match in solo queue. Ooh, that was close one. We coulda won, but they got all of our inhibitors so we had to defend at risk of losing ourselves, but we still lost. Really tight game. Went 11/11/21 as AP TF. He's pretty cool. He's all about timing I feel, because if you miss 1 stun, it can really change the game against you.

zkylon

zkylewd
Is the queue still long? Damn..... Glad I got in. I just played a 60 minute match in solo queue. Ooh, that was close one. We coulda won, but they got all of our inhibitors so we had to defend at risk of losing ourselves, but we still lost. Really tight game. Went 11/11/21 as AP TF. He's pretty cool. He's all about timing I feel, because if you miss 1 stun, it can really change the game against you.
I just got in (had it logging in on the background), but like 40 minutes wait minimum.

it asked me to enter in my Summoner Name.

I had to leave because I didn't want to mess with that, another hour wait now.

They're investigating the content loss now. Hopefully our stuff will be restored soon.

My RP and IP came back after a fourth log-on so hopefully it's a quick fix.

I got in a while ago, but all the matches I've played since then have had at least one person disconnect. I suspect that it crashed or something and then they couldn't log in again because of the wait.

Sajjaja

I got in a while ago, but all the matches I've played since then have had at least one person disconnect. I suspect that it crashed or something and then they couldn't log in again because of the wait.

Yeah, one guy I was playing with crashed at the beginning of the game and had to repair his client.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Good times.

JeK15.png

Sajjaja

Is it weird that my place in queue has increased? I was at 40 minutes, then it slowly came to 10:30 and it stayed there for about a 1/2 hour and now I'm at 16 minutes... what the fuck is going on riot?

EDIT: 17 minutes now....
EDIT2: 20 minutes....

Sajjaja

Says NA is unavailable for me =/.

wtf really? Maybe that's why it's going up.............................FUCK YOU RIOT.....but my place in queue is decreasing, but time is increasing........

Fuck man..............fuck this game........Guess I'll get back to reading Catch-22.

Pancakes

wtf really? Maybe that's why it's going up.............................FUCK YOU RIOT.....but my place in queue is decreasing, but time is increasing........

Fuck man..............fuck this game........Guess I'll get back to reading Catch-22.

Yep.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/announcement.php?f=20

So guys, anyone seen Prometheus already lol?

Recently saw Alien and Aliens and saw Prometheus in Imax 3D a couple days ago. ($17 bucks at the behest of a friend =/) It's an 8/10 at best and will leave you with more questions than answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom