• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
What is it like having a good Vayne on your team? I've never had the pleasure of experiencing that.

HEY I BET I PLAYED A GOOD VAYNE BEFORE

I used to mayne her ;o

edit:
uKqA1.jpg

I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of Ez. While playing him, I've noticed that my mechanical control over other AD- carries has slightly improved. Or maybe it just feels relieving to play easier characters every once in a while.
How do you build Ez?

Inskipp

edit:
How do you build Ez?
The build depends on the player and their playstyle. Some people play him as an AD- caster(tri-force/BT/etc), while others go for the autoattack- carry route (IE > PD > etc).

I personally go for a slight mixture of both (leaning towards the autoattack- route), building an IE first and then building towards the Tri-force along the way. Phage is an excellent item for Ez, and I sometimes finish that before the IE. After all that, etc.

If it draws into very lategame, and you can count on your team peeling for you, you may opt to sell the tri-force and buy a Phantom Dancer in its place, transitioning into a pure autoattacker.

I mean, you move the mouse to the edge of the screen, use arrow keys, locked camera?

I ask this because I'm used to use middle-click to move the camera around, but since the last patch, it only moves the camera on the X-axis (bug confirmed on the forums).

Mouse panning due to playing dota for eons.

I guess I took the middle-click camera panning for granted.

Pjodor

Neo Member
How many patches have you been using it for? One thing that worries me about most mods is that they seem to break something whenever a new patch is introduced.

If this transitions smoothly between patches, I might give it a shot.
I have just installed the first one atm, but the second one I have used for sometime before and it was ok most of the time. If it's now a major change in the UI there is usually problem.

Played Draven first time tonight in ranked (Someone picked Graves so i thought id give him a go). 15/2/16. Stupidly OP. 2 spinning blades is a joke. Love the ulti though.

Blizzard

Banned
Played Draven first time tonight in ranked (Someone picked Graves so i thought id give him a go). 15/2/16. Stupidly OP. 2 spinning blades is a joke. Love the ulti though.
If you can do that for 6-10 games in a row, then I might consider it OP. Otherwise I consider it very difficult to do properly. I also suspect there are other champions who are easier to use and deal more damage or have more utility in general.

Also, it might depend on your elo.

What the hells up with the queues? I haven't played in the last month due to Diablo/being burnt out but I try to log on and it's a 40 minute queue. Same thing last night.

Riot I'm not going to play your game if it takes 40 minutes before I can even log in.

So I wanted to bring up something strange that happened lately and get your take on it.

Played a draft game, was third pick, picked Nocturne jungle. Our last pick takes Lee Sin and says "jungle or afk". I have to top lane. Top lane with Nocturne.

So before the picks finish, I use a standard AD carry rune page with 13/10/7 masteries. Their last pick takes Jarvan. Then I win my lane. HARD.

What I did was start with Q, then get the shield, then maxed unspeakable horror immediately. Every time they came in to engage, I spell shielded and hit them with the fear right away. When they got feared, I'd position myself to shoot a Q leading back to my tower and wack away. As soon as they came out of it, I'd run.

I stayed really healthy the whole time as well as every time umbra blades was up, I'd hit it in the middle of the entire creep wave and heal for a ton early game. I didn't even need my ult to kill him a few times since I ran flash/ignite.

Ended up two kills before lvl 10, so the enemy jungler tried to catch me twice. The umbra healing method pushed my lane quite a bit, so every time he showed up on my ward I'd shoot a Q towards my tower and book it. I spellshielded his hook (Nautilus) twice as well.

I then started purposely pushing my lane and using my ult to gank mid every single time I got the chance, which made for 2 kills for them.

Went Boots + 3 pots > Wriggles > Phage > Bloodthirster > Frozen Mallet > Bloodthirster, then the game was over.

The Jarvan I laned against wasn't bad, I just don't think he had any idea how to handle the strategy since lane Nocturne never happens.

So what does everyone think? Is Nocturne OUT of the jungle viable or did I just have a good game? It seems to me like he counters a lot of solo tops hard since they rely so heavily on an engagement spell he can negate and his built-in sustain is so high.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Finally got a chance to play kassadin with last pick, I remember why people keep banning him. Even if he was behind in farm, the crazy mobility to teleport in, nuke, teleport out and repeat is crazy for AP carry. Plus no one can escape from him, so he ended up getting a lot of kills just from chasing people down.

IsayFever

So Pantheon vs. Kayle in lane is a horrible match up :( We were bursting each other to like 3% but Kayle comes out on top with that damage ramping passive

Steaks

So Pantheon vs. Kayle in lane is a horrible match up :( We were bursting each other to like 3% but Kayle comes out on top with that damage ramping passive

Pantheon isn't very good in general right now.

I've yet to fight one top lane that has beaten me ever without the assistance of three ganks. I still won that game in the end.

He's a pretty decent early game bully and has good snowballing mid, but he falls off hard compared to every other good top lane.

LCGeek

formerly sane
What is it like having a good Vayne on your team? I've never had the pleasure of experiencing that.

This one cracks me up.

From personal experience it's troll worthy. What teams will do to get at someone going whose been fed and IE or Black cleaver in 15 minutes is priceless.

Vayne don't need 4 items, boots and one decent damage item or a malady can melt dumb teams who don't counter her properly. Done it and left pictures of it in the thread.

A lot of vaynes are bad I heard she has one of the worst win ratios for an ad ranged carry.

M5 just decimating CLG EU with Skarner.

Awesome, the lobster doesn't get enough competitive play.
Though it'd be better if CLG.EU won...

Edit: Watched the games, at least game one I think it was more the double AOE, double WOTA that decimated everything, but Skarner seemed like a very good pick for that comp due to his grab and AOE slow.
Game 2 CLG just got counterjungled and outlaned really hard. Embarrassing to surrender at 22m. :-/

Ken

Going from 30 ping to 170 ping feels bad.

Wow, even Darius can get out of Jarvan's ult without summoner spells. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom