• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

That's why he said don't buy her if you play ranked. :p

I tried Kennen but I could never figure out how to work the abilities and energy stuff (maybe I was supposed to have an energy-specific rune page or something). I guess I would need to farm a lot so I'm tanky enough to not immediately die if I ult, until I get hourglass.

Normal draft isn't ranked. :I

Kennen is ultimate harass machine with his Q and normal attack buff passive thing. You don't really need energy-specific runes to play him.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
That's why he said don't buy her if you play ranked. :p
Even on normal Draft is the only way to play. Morgana is like a free win for me if I get to pick her at the level of play I'm at, and I'm pretty sure everyone owns her.

There are lots of strong and cheap mages. Twisted Fate, Zilean, Anivia, and Karthus are all really good right now and between the 1350-3150 range.

Kennen is getting nerfed a little in the future. I hope they just smack him down completely because he's a pain in the ass right now and fits into the "easy to play and can't really fail at his job" schema.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm not good enough to hit skillshots with Q though, since people can hide behind minion waves, so I probably failed at trading harass damage.

If I don't dominate with a champion, they're not easy enough. ;(

dimb

Kennen has stupid auto attack damage for harass already on one of the best ranges in the game. His Q is pretty hard to miss because of the speed it moves at. He doesn't even need to harass though. He can just farm safely with no mana costs, and his burst is strong enough that he doesn't need to whittle people down.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
While I don't the mods will notice your post, that is a bannable meme on GAF.

Edit: You guys don't play blind pick at all?

Wrekt

Hey guys I have 3 rune pages and I want to know what GAF thinks are the best for AD, AP, and Tank/Support that will work for the majority of champions?

YT7vq.png

Samyy

I'm not good enough to hit skillshots with Q though, since people can hide behind minion waves, so I probably failed at trading harass damage.

If I don't dominate with a champion, they're not easy enough. ;(

If your farming well get a dorans blade or two and just keep auto attacking them when they come in range. When the w proc comes up try to land it on the enemy and w. If your against melee champs level W first for awesome harass and in mid lane I usually do Q first if I can't get close enough to auto but you can do W if you feel like you can't hit Q's.

Also, Kennen is crazy strong. Everything from his no mana to great utility and burst make him strong in all parts of the game. Worth it to learn him imo, well used ults can carry games.

Ken

mf ugly, you sir have no taste.
yorick is one of the best top right now too, awesome character to get.

I have Mafia MF and Undertaker Yorick on another account. Don't really like their playstyle so I didn't buy them on this account.

1v4? NO ****ING PROBLEM

JZwZc.jpg

Had all the signs of failure at the start:
- Teemo flat out refusing to lane with anyone
- Me seemingly forced to lane with Darius
- Fizz giving first blood and Darius threatening to feed
- Fizz doesn't go with him.
- Fizz and Teemo getting on each other's necks

Jungler was stronk.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Even when I do well, it's just not enough Q___Q.

zkLb4.png

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't played this game in a minute, first real session since I got the new laptop(game so good at stable 60)

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20701120#history

I did work.

not really fair, since i was facing an not so skilled riven. and an jungle olaf who wasn't very good. plus my jungler was amazingly funny.

Who are these Riven's learning to build wriggles on her from?!

Shit is so garbage on her. Even before the nerfs

Mallet is pretty bad too. She doesn't need health or the slow with her kit. Just build damage dammit.

Guys, I know you all want to be a part of Bad Gaf, but if you are good at the game, we just can't accept you into our club. We have a very strict membership policy of bad players only. Sorry.

Bad Gaf Roster:

Turnip, Acrid, DanDanDanDanDanDanDanDanDanDanDan, Crackbober, Corgi, Bowl Zero, Nosh the Mad Russian, Schmatt

If you're not on that list, I'm terribly sorry, but you are too good to be in Bad Gaf. On the bright side, you probably have a positive win-loss ratio.

dimb

Guys, I know you all want to be a part of Bad Gaf, but if you are good at the game, we just can't accept you into our club. We have a very strict membership policy of bad players only. Sorry.

Bad Gaf Roster:

Turnip, Acrid, DanDanDanDanDanDanDanDanDanDanDan, Crackbober, Corgi, Bowl Zero, Nosh the Mad Russian, Schmatt

If you're not on that list, I'm terribly sorry, but you are too good to be in Bad Gaf. On the bright side, you probably have a positive win-loss ratio.
But I'm on the team. :(

Pancakes

Bad Gaf Roster:

Look at the pic I just posted! That's only a 33% win ratio D:

Ferga

Wait.... Last time i checked we were only 1200s? I knew we didnt have a badge!

Did the ratings for premade 5s change?

Ya3d8.jpg

AHEM...... "1337"

heh

Ken

Wait.... Last time i checked we were only 1200s? I knew we didnt have a badge!

Did the ratings for premade 5s change?

http://i.imgur.com/Ya3d8.jpg[IMG]

AHEM...... "1337"

heh[/QUOTE]

There was something in a recent patch that said we would see increased ratings.

[quote]Adjusted the way Elo is handled for newly formed ranked teams; many new teams will see their Elo increase as a result.[/quote]

Says new teams so I don't know.

zkylon

zkylewd
I just learned today that items with auras that say "Unique" on their description don't stack. I feel like I probably should've known this before :p

bjaelke

Tiamat Ashe is godly on Proving Grounds.
I just learned today that items with auras that say "Unique" on their description don't stack. I feel like I probably should've known this before :p

You can usually get double aura by having the item yourself and having a team mate buy it. You'll the get his aura buff and the stats from your own items.

Will of the Ancients is the perfect example of this when teams run double ap thus getting double spell vamp.

An exception to this rule is in the event that multiple champions are carrying an item with the same beneficial aura effect, each of those two champions will receive two instances of the aura buff: one from the item they are carrying, and a second from the aura of their ally. If a champion is near both of the champions with the same aura item, it will only receive one instance of the aura. No champion can ever receive more than two instances of a unique benevolent aura, regardless of how many nearby allies are providing the buff.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, I wasn't buying two Frozen Hearts or anything like that, I just didn't know which things didn't stack. What I gather from what you just posted is that basically it's still pretty worthless to have two Will of the Ancients in the same team, since only two out of five will benefit from double the auras.

Also, I bought three Rabadon's the other day FOUR 90% MOAR APPP

Ken

Yeah, I wasn't buying two Frozen Hearts or anything like that, I just didn't know which things didn't stack. What I gather from what you just posted is that basically it's still pretty worthless to have two Will of the Ancients in the same team, since only two out of five will benefit from double the auras.

Also, I bought three Rabadon's the other day FOUR 90% MOAR APPP

Isn't there diminishing return on having so much AP? The money would have probably been better spent on AP items with other effects like Rylais or Zhonyas unless it's a guaranteed victory and you're just doing it for fun.

Of course, I build double Philo Stone and double Shurelyas so what do I know.

Ferrio

Banned

Far far from worthless. It's a huge buff to those two ap champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom