• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercviper

They removed the option to pick free champs (you don't own) in ranked games. It shouldn't be the case in random games however.

Yeah not showing in random/non-ranked games so... :/ Wanted to play Akali too.

Your rune pages and mastery pages must be very organized and descriptive.

lol I had to do it because I take long breaks and forget what everything is for.

Ken

Skarner is one of those champions that I wish I could pick up and get but I just can't. :(

I even have both of his skins!

After playing trundle quite a bit in jungle the past two months, everyone else's jungle clearing and gank speed feels so slow. Plus his pillar is the biggest clutch during jungle invasions.

I usually wait for blue to spawn before putting a point into my skills if I suspect an invasion. If we do get invaded I put a point into his pillar to seperate an enemy from the pack and let my team pick up an easy first kill. The only downside is I need a heavy leash after that because without his Q at lvl 1 his jungle clear time gets slowed down significantly.

Ken

So this Sivir asked us all what our ELO was at the start of the match, then called me 1200 ELO and I told them I was only 1000 ELO but I appreciated the compliment. She then proceeded to call me 1k ELO trash and when I pointed out her score, she said was fine giving all the kills to Soraka (because apparently that's what they do at high ELO and low 1K ELO trash like me wouldn't understand). Also called me some kid who lived in a basement playing LoL all day while I only have less than 300 games played to her 1000+. Uh yeah.

Ri0: if i didnt have a job and pay for my own skins, i'd be noithing but a white boy kid living in a basement like u and ziggs
Ri0: hf accomplishing nothing in life
Ri0: gl ^^

So frustrating playing with randoms. It's like they try to defend themselves while belittling others but nothing they say makes sense and I end up more confused than insulted.

Edit: Looked at their profile and they are 1710 ELO gold. So bad.

Solomid.net redesign is terrible.

Samyy

So this Sivir asked us all what our ELO was at the start of the match, then called me 1200 ELO and I told them I was only 1000 ELO but I appreciated the compliment. She then proceeded to call me 1k ELO trash and when I pointed out her score, she said was fine giving all the kills to Soraka (because apparently that's what they do at high ELO and low 1K ELO trash like me wouldn't understand). Also called me some kid who lived in a basement playing LoL all day while I only have less than 300 games played to her 1000+. Uh yeah.

So frustrating playing with randoms. It's like they try to defend themselves while belittling others but nothing they say makes sense and I end up more confused than insulted.

Edit: Looked at their profile and they are 1710 ELO gold. So bad.

Yea, I reallllly hate playing with randoms, its hella annoying...
Especially when their so try hard during normals >.<

Ken

Yea, I reallllly hate playing with randoms, its hella annoying...
Especially when their so try hard during normals >.<

I know! I'm sorry I didn't know that I'm not allowed to try out champions who I have less than 5 games with in normal!

Samyy

I know! I'm sorry I didn't know that I'm not allowed to try out champions who I have less than 5 games with in normal!

Yea, its pretty crazy, thats pretty much why im hesitant to play new characters right now, too much raging.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Yea, its pretty crazy, thats pretty much why im hesitant to play new characters right now, too much raging.

i stop giving a shit. i know i am gonna lose so i couldn't care less, not like i wanna lose but people tend to suck. if people don't like it, then they don't have to play.

Had a 0-8 Graves on my team the same game that our top lane Akali and jungler fed Rumble 11 kills in 20 minutes.

Good way to break a 20 game win streak.

XeroSauce

Who gives a crap?

Normals are just that, normal games; made for fun and trying out slightly different builds etc. If you aren't trolling and are legitimately trying there is no reason to even listen to them.

Pjodor

Neo Member
Sold an item for $250 on D3 RMAH, bought my first RP on league of legends with some of it. So now I'm about to choose between these.. any suggestions?

Commando or Imperial Lux - I like Commando more but Imperial Lux kinda looks like Cammy from SF so I like that too.

Alistar - yellow and the cowboy one - He's my favorite champ, all he has

Nunu - Grungy nunu

and a few others..

I'm also wondering if it's just smarter to wait til tomorrow to see whats put on sale?
Look here, you can se how the skins look ingame.
http://lolskinviewer.com/#Draven

Sold an item for $250 on D3 RMAH, bought my first RP on league of legends with some of it. So now I'm about to choose between these.. any suggestions?

Commando or Imperial Lux - I like Commando more but Imperial Lux kinda looks like Cammy from SF so I like that too.

Alistar - yellow and the cowboy one - He's my favorite champ, all he has

Nunu - Grungy nunu

and a few others..

I'm also wondering if it's just smarter to wait til tomorrow to see whats put on sale?

Wondering if I should start playing Diablo 3 as a part time job or something and using those profits for my gaming habits lol.

scy

Wondering if I should start playing Diablo 3 as a part time job or something and using those profits for my gaming habits lol.

Not really. Just nice way to kill some time and maybe make some money out of it. It's rather unreliable and spiky for making money :x

Slouisk

Neo Member
lower energy for crescent slash and it also put marks on target

It says "Crescent Slash now Triggers Mark of the Assassin." That doesn't mean it applies them, it just means that it will trigger the effect. So instead of only being able to trigger the mark by auto attacking, you can now trigger it using your e. This basically just means akali doesn't get shut down by teemo's blind as before if he blinded you when you tried to trigger your mark, your attack would miss and the mark wouldn't trigger.

Achtius

It says "Crescent Slash now Triggers Mark of the Assassin." That doesn't mean it applies them, it just means that it will trigger the effect. So instead of only being able to trigger the mark by auto attacking, you can now trigger it using your e. This basically just means akali doesn't get shut down by teemo's blind as before if he blinded you when you tried to trigger your mark, your attack would miss and the mark wouldn't trigger.

my bad :p typed it from memory.

I have the worst luck with ARAM games. The other team: Ziggs, Swain, Ezrael, Olaf, Ashe. So much poke.

Had a really odd game last night. I went Kat but ended up with tank masteries and Heal. We had no AD carry or jungler so I built her more defensively (Scepter, Ninja Tabi, Rylai's). It wasn't until I got DFG and Gunblade that I actually started killing things. Ulting twice in a team fight is so awesome.

I have the worst luck with ARAM games. The other team: Ziggs, Swain, Ezrael, Olaf, Ashe. So much poke.

Had a really odd game last night. I went Kat but ended up with tank masteries and Heal. We had no AD carry or jungler so I built her more defensively (Scepter, Ninja Tabi, Rylai's). It wasn't until I got DFG and Gunblade that I actually started killing things. Ulting twice in a team fight is so awesome.

Did you lose due to the enemy team getting an early advantage with all that poke or were you able to outlast and eventually win? I find that the poke-heavy teams tend to lose in ARAM if your team is able to survive well early on.

The new effects added don't seem worthy of the price and the taunts/dance don't make it worthwhile for it's price compared to other legendary skins. When people get legendary skins they usually want a lot of things that sets it apart from the normal skin

It's better than:

The Magnificent Twisted Fate
Annie in Wonderland
Red Baron Corki
Firefighter Tristana

It's as good as if not better than:

Blood Lord Vladimir
Astronaut Teemo
Demonblade Tryndamere
Piltover Customers Blitzcrank

I don't see what the problem is and why we got haters.

Sajjaja

Glaive Warrior and Full Metal are both good

Full Metal is meh, Glaive Warrior.... I'm kind of on the fence about it....

I would get this:
1166x717_5713_LoL_Intergalactic_Space_Pantheon_2d_fan_art_warrior_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom