• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Hmm...nothing worth getting.

Zyra looks kind of ugly in both the splash art and in game model so I'll just wait to see what her skin is like.

Edit: Bleh skin too. Oh well.

Lee Sin's new skin splash is pretty cool. Not too interested in the other new skins though.

Lee Sin new skin should be legendary, and instead of a kick for ult, he should do "TIGER UPPER CUT!" and yell "TIGER" when he throw out his Q.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

1829217-frostfire_annie.jpg
oPDhH.jpg

No happy champions allowed, they must all be angry and edgy.

Blizzard

Banned
Yea we should ask Riot to implement a language filter.

O wait.
It's not a matter of filtering language, it's just asking people from GAF to not be homophobic/racist and explain the language in chat as "it's fun". It's not Xbox Live, just be a little more polite.

About Zyra, her abilities sound interesting but kind of hard to figure out and execute at max level, sort of like Draven and Jayce. I wonder if any roles besides jungle (maybe support) are viable, or if a sort of Heimerdinger mid push strategy would work.

I liked the preview art better than the final art, but I guess Riot can't show bare plantbutt.

Ken

It's not a matter of filtering language, it's just asking people from GAF to not be homophobic/racist and explain the language in chat as "it's fun". It's not Xbox Live, just be a little more polite.

About Zyra, her abilities sound interesting but kind of hard to figure out and execute at max level, sort of like Draven and Jayce. I wonder if any roles besides jungle (maybe support) are viable, or if a sort of Heimerdinger mid push strategy would work.

I liked the preview art better than the final art, but I guess Riot can't show bare plantbutt.

Are you sure they are GAFfers? Maybe it's just randoms going into the GAF channel. Then again, after playing with a few certain Gaffers I suppose one of us saying those words isn't impossible to believe.

Well too bad. I use the ignore function when I wanna ignore someone. I don't go whining and moaning to that person to not be annoying. It's there, use it, otherwise, shut up.

Ken he's referring to me. Once in awhile I'll say a bad word and he cries over it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Are you sure they are GAFfers? Maybe it's just randoms going into the GAF channel. Then again, after playing with a few certain Gaffers I suppose one of us saying those words isn't impossible to believe.

No it was a member of GAF. How about this, let's not be dicks to each other in chat :D.

I wasn't being a dick to anyone. I made a comment about the Kat skin and he got all pissy cause I said a big kids word. If you don't like it put me on ignore like I did to you. Or use language filter.

Pancakes

Acolyte.

League needs a boxer so I can get a Dudley skin.

Acolyte isn't a bad skin. It's not nearly as awesome as Dragon Fist, but it's no Dynasty Ahri.

Ken

Wonder if Zyra's fire skin has any neat effects... cause if not her default is so much better.

I'd have to imagine it will...maybe. Seems like new regular skins are becoming what older (good) legendary skins are. Looking forward to what newer legendaries will be like - just hope they aren't all PFE priced.

Actually, I've never played default Draven or Jayce so I have no idea if their skins actually have different effects besides voices.

Q8D3vil

lee sin got the have the worst and unimagitive skins in the game.
he is like barbie and the skins are like clothes, wish there was something more to them.

Q8D3vil

lets hope this skin have better particles and effects like the other new skins.

my ideal 975 skin is battlecast urgot, its like a legendary without new taunts and voice.

Guy picks vlad and goes mid, doesnt buy a single ward all game. Cries that its my fault (jungler) that he keeps getting ganked, fuck this game sometimes. Wouldnt even let me ignore him cause some error kept popping up everytime I tried.

Ken

Guy picks vlad and goes mid, doesnt buy a single ward all game. Cries that its my fault (jungler) that he keeps getting ganked, fuck this game sometimes. Wouldnt even let me ignore him cause some error kept popping up everytime I tried.

Bladimir.

How does he keep getting ganked with the all powerful troll pool.

Pancakes

Ah the classic blame the jungler because I suck method. I don't understand how people can feed more than 3 kills in their own lane. If I die 2 times back to back with no trade you can bet I'm gonna turtle under my tower like a coward. Yet some mid/top players will continue to push lane and then get pissy when they lose 1v1...

play with gaf =_=

So we can blame his jungling with the power of voice over IP!

Ken

Ah the classic blame the jungler because I suck method. I don't understand how people can feed more than 3 kills in their own lane. If I die 2 times back to back with no trade you can bet I'm gonna turtle under my tower like a coward. Yet some mid/top players will continue to push lane and then get pissy when they lose 1v1...

So we can blame his jungling with the power of voice over IP!

At that point you're going to get tower dived easily.

Ken

Totally digging Zyra's kit. Hopefully she'll get a dandelion skin.

Her first skin is plants ON FIRE.

How long does it take before Riot starts making new skins beyond those initially released for new champions?

Ex. When would I expect to see a new skin for Nautilus.

Q8D3vil

Her first skin is plants ON FIRE.

How long does it take before Riot starts making new skins beyond those initially released for new champions?

Ex. When would I expect to see a new skin for Nautilus.

no one is going to buy skins for a character that is getting nerfed every patch.
thats why they didnt release xerath new skin (they will fix him in the next patch btw).

Holy crap, Eve's passive is like having a blue buff whenever she's stealthed.
While Stealthed Evelynn regenerates 1% of her max Mana every second.

Blue buff is 5mana/sec + 0.5% of max mana/sec. At Lv1 the passive gives her more mana than blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom