• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

vayne90.png

Nutty getting like 90% of the kills XD

+% critical damage runes... possibly underrated? You can quite easily get another 17% critical damage with runes. Or you could just get another 5% by using glyphs so you don't give up anything else that's really important early game. And considering at end game a ranged carry probably has 55-85% critical chance, isn't that by far the biggest damage increase you can get with runes?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Starting to play more and more draft, the players definitely seem to play by the meta more often and also seem to be more competant. Guess I'm done with blind for awhile.

zkylon

zkylewd
+% critical damage runes... possibly underrated? You can quite easily get another 17% critical damage with runes. Or you could just get another 5% by using glyphs so you don't give up anything else that's really important early game. And considering at end game a ranged carry probably has 55-85% critical chance, isn't that by far the biggest damage increase you can get with runes?
Doesn't help with CS as much as pure AD runes, maybe?

Q8D3vil

How the hell do you lane against darius? Who counters him? I assume people with range?
1- yorick if played right can have an advantage in lane over darius because of his sustain.

2-chogath destroy darius in lane, just silence him when he comes near you and he cant do anything.

3- any character that can kite like urgot and kayle.

Wrekt

I feel like lol popularity is turning lol into xbox live which is not a good thing, next thing people will be making mom jokes

I'm finding ranked to be almost unplayable. The first sign of trouble, everybody starts wallowing in self-pity and give up. I had a Varus afk on us earlier because his support overextended and got himself killed. We were 3-1 and had a dragon when he declared us doomed because fucking Soraka died.

I finally got a game where everything clicked and we pushed to their nexus in under 30 minutes. Then my AD decided to say "BG too easy" right as their nexus blew. It's like people can't go a single game without being a dickhead.

Volimar

I wonder with the Sona changes, if people will build chalice in response to being able to go through their mana quicker, or if they'll stick with their normal builds and just try to manage mana better...

I'm finding ranked to be almost unplayable. The first sign of trouble, everybody starts wallowing in self-pity and give up. I had a Varus afk on us earlier because his support overextended and got himself killed. We were 3-1 and had a dragon when he declared us doomed because fucking Soraka died.

I finally got a game where everything clicked and we pushed to their nexus in under 30 minutes. Then my AD decided to say "BG too easy" right as their nexus blew. It's like people can't go a single game without being a dickhead.

This is my fear. I get easily soured on bad experiences. I stopped playing normals for a long time because of the grief people give you for the slightest missteps. Now I've gotten so used to playing with bots that I have to relearn playing against other people, but I run into the same shit. I'd love to play with GAFfers but honestly it's a bit intimidating since I'm almost undoubtedly less skilled than them. I've enjoyed playing ARAMs with you guys since as a custom mode it's not quite as much pressure or rage. The downside of that of course is getting randomed into one of the free champs I don't know how to play, but you guys have been pretty good about helping with item tips and skill orders etc.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

I played ranked for the first time today in forever. It was kind of weird. Our mid Kassadin went AFK for the whole game at level ten. I just carried hard and crushed the enemy team 4v5. I would say pick champs that can really carry if you can, and do your best to direct your teams to the objectives they should be at. You might have to save them every once in awhile, but it isn't worth dying yourself too going in after them if you lose the advantage. A big mistake people make is going in to try and save people that can't be saved, and it gives up a bunch of kills and map control.

People stress too much about their ELO, so ranked is kind of a pain sometimes.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I wonder with the Sona changes, if people will build chalice in response to being able to go through their mana quicker, or if they'll stick with their normal builds and just try to manage mana better...

You really should be trying to get a Chalice on Sona ASAP after your Aegis or sooner if you need it. That plus Shurelyia's gives you all the mana regen you could ever need.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. I've had games so bad you'd never believe me if I told you.

And even if you have a great game Kiunch will just throw, good times for all!

That was the quickest inhouse I have ever set up. Everyone joined without begging and shit.

Goddamn, GAF, I'm so happy. Long gone are the days where I had to manually add you to my friendslist and beg you to join my games in normal queue.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
You really should be trying to get a Chalice on Sona ASAP after your Aegis or sooner if you need it. That plus Shurelyia's gives you all the mana regen you could ever need.

And even if you have a great game Kiunch will just throw, good times for all!

I going to smash the next sona that rush chalice =/ magic resist is a waste stats on bot lane. If philo stone + rune + mastery isn't enough mana regen, stop spamming >_<. Buy me my oracle, support slave.

Regarding the second comment, I just like to keep the game challenging. Otherwise no one will play with GAF cause GAF just faceroll everday, too boring.

Except today, so many losts... so many :(

I find ranked to be more pleasant than normals where griefers are rampant.

Everyone chooses proper team comp which is very good.

If you play with me you will never be raged at ever because that's not the way I roll.

I do troll a bit in dominion though.

Ferrio

Banned
I find ranked to be more pleasant than normals where griefers are rampant.

Everyone chooses proper team comp which is very good.

If you play with me you will never be raged at ever because that's not the way I roll.

I do troll a bit in dominion though.

Everyone chooses proper teams in the normal elo I'm at usually... not in the ranked. That and people get way more childish in ranked.

Koomaster

Isn't Sona also getting more spammy in the next update too? Reduced global cool downs hoy hoy hoy!

Also some players think you are an infinite health well; so you better be mashing that W key even if the spell is on cool down and you are oom. I think I got carpel tunnel from playing Sona so often. *spams forever*

Pancakes

I going to smash the next sona that rush chalice =/ magic resist is a waste stats on bot lane. If philo stone + rune + mastery isn't enough mana regen, stop spamming >_<. Buy me my oracle, support slave.

Regarding the second comment, I just like to keep the game challenging. Otherwise no one will play with GAF cause GAF just faceroll everday, too boring.

Except today, so many losts... so many :(

Chalice is okay to get after Aegis :p. Sona is very spammy with 40% CDR.

Janna blows everyone
...away

$295 a minute, she's a pricy lady.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Of course no one post screen cap of game where I do well as Vayne! Only the disaster game...

You owned me so hard. I erased that game from my mind. I was trying so hard to harass you. And then it snowballed out of control. It's okay. I destroyed yall the next game.

zkylon

zkylewd
I kinda hate winning 4v5 because you gift the AFKers a free win :p

Also, I think between today and yesterday I got yelled at the most of my LoL history. My aim was off in two matches as Lux, so I was charged with throwing the match for everyone, while I still held my towers while half the time our team wouldn't stop roaming and losing their lanes. Then a Fiora felt like it was my fault that she kept dying for some reason, so she asked everyone to report me. Luckily the Garen I was facing top came rushing in my defense, so I guess I won't get banned, maybe.

Fuck this game's players some(most)times. It warms my heart nice-GAF exists, even though I almost never play with you guys :p

Pancakes

I kinda hate winning 4v5 because you gift the AFKers a free win :p

Also, I think between today and yesterday I got yelled at the most of my LoL history. My aim was off in two matches as Lux, so I was charged with throwing the match for everyone, while I still held my towers while half the time our team wouldn't stop roaming and losing their lanes. Then a Fiora felt like it was my fault that she kept dying for some reason, so she asked everyone to report me. Luckily the Garen I was facing top came rushing in my defense, so I guess I won't get banned, maybe.

Fuck this game's players some(most)times. It warms my heart nice-GAF exists, even though I almost never play with you guys :p

You should've seen my chat when I first started playing Blitz hoo boy, people can be dicks don't let it get to you. Also, the tribunal system is usually pretty fair so even if 4-5 people report you, most people won't punish you for it.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You should've seen my chat when I first started playing Blitz hoo boy, people can be dicks don't let it get to you. Also, the tribunal system is usually pretty fair so even if 4-5 people report you, most people won't punish you for it.

I'm probably the biggest jerk you'll ever meet on LoLGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom