• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Why are these ~1860 players on my team in normals the worst players I've been with so far?
Well considering you were talking about how the games/players/whatever in the EU tourney were terrible, I get the impression there's only a group of 20-30 players in the world (only NA teams?) that are not terrible. People just can't live up to your standards, so you've go to lower your expectations! :p

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well considering you were talking about how the games/players/whatever in the EU tourney were terrible, I get the impression there's only a group of 20-30 players in the world (only NA teams?) that are not terrible. People just can't live up to your standards, so you've go to lower your expectations! :p
Skill is relative. If I say a pro team is bad it just means they're bad for a pro team.

Ferrio

Banned
OK, bought Nunu since he's cheap and Soraka's ugly as sin.

Regret will happen when her graphic rework comes

It's never going to happen

They should atleast use her chinese art.

soraka.jpg

So, what support champ synergizes well with Kog? I heard Nunu but no idea...

I would like to recommend Taric as well. With his stun and Kog's slow you can get some pretty good dmg in. I believe Kog's greatest weakness is the lack of an escape, with tarics buff, heal, and stun he kinda helps.But I think by far nunu is the best support for kog.

dimb

I guess I don't really get this video. This "Perfect Imbalance" is more boring than the perceived pitfalls of perfect balance. Strategies that emerge and are dominant are simply abusive to game mechanics and design oversights, and these become stale and boring extremely fast. Malphite is not at all balanced right now. Does it make the game more exciting for him to be banned every game? Not really. In lieu of a wide variety of strategies that can all emerge the set is extremely limited, only it changes short term by no choice of the player.

zkylon

zkylewd
Cool guys, thanks for the input as always. What about Nunu makes him good with Kog?

Also, I'm planning on getting Janna next, as Nunu is no waifu material...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Cool guys, thanks for the input as always. What about Nunu makes him good with Kog?

Blood.

Boil.

It makes Kog'Maw crazy strong when used in conjunction with his W.

EXGN

His W is based on a timer. Blood Boil (plus his own AS buff) enables him to churn out more attacks with W up. Plus, Kog has no escapes, so it helps his mobility.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yes it's real, and no she's not happy to see you.
Just realized the chinese art is really weird. Like, either she's weird a unitard that for some reason ends up in a skirt, her skirt is just the exact matching color of her skin or her skirt is part of her body and she's almost naked.

Yeah, I'm glad I bought Nunu, he's part monster and still isn't half the Frankenstein that is Soraka.

dimb

I dunno what it was about today, but it was just bad game after bad game. Not even just bad players, although there were those, but like, people whining about the jungler kill stealing and me getting accused of stealing CS when I had one CS on support, and disconnects all over the place.

I dunno what it was about today, but it was just bad game after bad game. Not even just bad players, although there were those, but like, people whining about the jungler kill stealing and me getting accused of stealing CS when I had one CS on support, and disconnects all over the place.

Me too, tell top lane watch for lvl 2 gank, they get ganked at lvl 2, "why didn't you help?!". Meanwhile I'm at red buff...

Ferga

Only get this for the lolz. It's a great troll item. I rofled at all the bad Akalis that built Rageblade back in the day.

I miss rage blade nidalee. It was actually a pretty good item on ap nidalee until she got remade into a popular tanky dps. Sad times.

LCGeek

formerly sane

I'd agree but I was on the other side of the stupid I was seeing today. Had a nasty snowball my last game with destinyhiro because a nocturne though ganking a soraka and vayne near a tower without his buddies was a good idea.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
AD Scion activates ult. Move in the other direction.

ggggggggggg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Really, with total items, the most powerful 1v1 champ is Zilean.

Slow - Bomb - Rewind - Bomb - Speed up - Rewind - Slow - Bomb - Rewind, etc.

EXGN

Ranked solo queue match begins!

Me: So what do you guys want to play? I prefer AD carry.
Player: AP Eve top.
Me: Uhhh... what?

But because of the new queue system, I had to sit through five connection attempts so I was like, fuck it. I just wanna play.

40 minutes later:

DA FUQ?!

Blizzard

Banned
Ranked solo queue match begins!

Me: So what do you guys want to play? I prefer AD carry.
Player: AP Eve top.
Me: Uhhh... what?

But because of the new queue system, I had to sit through five connection attempts so I was like, fuck it. I just wanna play.

40 minutes later:

DA FUQ?!
I think Boken insisted that (AP?) Eve top worked as well, and did well in a game I was in once. But then again, someone like soda cop was convinced I was going to lose that game as jungle Jayce, and I think I hit legendary, so that was probably just a weird game.

I think I read somewhere that AP Eve works if you push top real hard then use that time to roam/gank.

AP Cait works surprisingly good in ARAM. Never thought of it. Her traps really limited where we could move, making their AP Nidalee a lot more effective. If you avoid the traps, your movement is limited. If you try to remove the traps you stand still for spears.

Blizzard

Banned
Do snares also stop dashes/gapclosers like Leap Strike?
Snares prevent all movement abilities, and flash, I believe.

Though I could have sworn I saw someone break free...nautilus pull, maybe? I snared him with Zyra and he happily pulled himself to some wall, I guess dragging the vines with him?

zkylon

zkylewd
Good day, except for a little feeding time with Akali against Darius. Second time I get matched against him top and he just destroys me. I managed to get a bunch of kills later on anyways, but really I just don't know what to do about the guy.

Also tried the Nunu-Kog combo and did good.

Positive day overall, but I'm getting tired of not being super duper awesome with Akali :(

AcridMeat

Banned
I can't get my launcher to work past hitting play. It won't pop up the log in screen afterwards. Tried running as administrator as well to no avail.

It's a sign isn't it.

Blizzard

Banned
I can't get my launcher to work past hitting play. It won't pop up the log in screen afterwards. Tried running as administrator as well to no avail.

It's a sign isn't it.
I think I had that happen once...not sure if a reboot fixed it or what. You might also try running a virus scan on your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom