• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Whoever was making calls totally screwed it up at that last fight. All they needed to do was engage and it would've been a guaranteed victory. Instead they played passive, got engaged on, and lost the fight and subsequently the game. If I was Chaox I would be raging. That was completely the team's bad.

That was a hard throw.

scy

That was really close. Can't believe TSM lost.

TSM never got to press their team fight advantage really. Lost too many towers/inhibs all for a negligible Baron kill.

Difference between a good team and a great team is teamwork and map control more than any individual players skill.

Pretty much. They were too aggressive early when they couldn't which lost them too much ground and then too passive when they shouldn't have been. Chaox getting caught out of position at the end kind of cost them things though.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
It is such a great match, I didn't know that trading dragon for tower is such great advantage. Especially against TF, ended the laning phase so soon that TF couldn't take advantage of his super gang.

scy

It is such a great match, I didn't know that trading dragon for tower is such great advantage. Especially against TF, ended the laning phase so soon that TF couldn't take advantage of his super gang.

I think the bigger surprise were all the Baron attempts that let the minions push up. A lot of smart objective trades that game in general though. It also helped that TF lost a bit early and lost some of his global edge.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Reginald isn't a very good TF player anyways.

In my experience Jungler is like the fifth wheel. Blamed for everything bad that happens.

Imagine playing as the random in a 4 man premade. That's what playing a Jungler is like.

When people start raging I just ignore them and do whatever I want.

Ferga

THAT XPECIAL FACECHECK BAIT

Chaox has superior positioning.

It is unbelievable. Too bad he never plays ad on his streams anymore. Learnt so much from him.

i love you gaf

I am the best at Dominion.

On GAF anyway :3

I take exception to that.

I'm posting it because that shit needs to stop in the lobby.

If we want a good thriving gafLoL community (all 30afk of us) we can't flame each other in the lobby when we have a bad game.

This is true. Whenever I get upset (it's usually at myself), I just recuse myself from the community for a while. It's not worth it getting mad at you guys, I usually like playing with you.

Ken

Korea too strong.

Yeah, their pancakes are delicious.

Korean_pancake-Haemul_pajeon-03.jpg

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So after listening to the Blaze conversation of the game I can easily say that if this is how all Koreans play, Season 2 will be completely lopsided. Their coordination compared to TSM is unparalleled. Essentially one person makes calls and there's no backtalking. Every 5-10 seconds there are mentions of timers for their champs and others. They constantly talk where the others are and what they're doing. This is standard stuff but the way Blaze did it was sooo refined. Minimalistic, very informational, militaristic and hierarchical. It's so absurdly scary.

Yeah, their pancakes are delicious.

Koreans have one of the best foods I've ever tasted. Though... I'm a bit biased.

scy

TSM just too weak.

They're getting outplayed left and right, really. Honestly, Reginald needs to step his game up.

So after listening to the Blaze conversation of the game I can easily say that if this is how all Koreans play, Season 2 will be completely lopsided. Their coordination compared to TSM is unparalleled. Essentially one person makes calls and there's no backtalking. Every 5-10 seconds there are mentions of timers for their champs and others. They constantly talk where the others are and what they're doing. This is standard stuff but the way Blaze did it was sooo refined. Minimalistic, very informational, militaristic and hierarchical. It's so absurdly scary.

Korean hive mind.

Seriously though, yeah, the teamwork is impressive. So organized and meticulous. Great calls and great knowledge of what their champs can do but also what their teammates can do at any given time.

scy

It's not just Reginald. Dyrus and TOO are doing really poorly.

That's true. Reginald stands out since he's died early a lot and his TF/Cass didn't do as much as they could. Dyrus honestly seems to be around for Yorick ult.

Helios just being everywhere. That Jungle presence.

Oh wait, it's a BO5?

3 Games, regardless of record. Grand Finals will be the two teams with the best records out of 9 matches.

Ferga

Regi hasn't been playing much in the last few months.

TOO usually gets Dyrus fed by focusing on top lane and that's how Dyrus win games. However they haven't been duo queuing much lately.

Need to go back to what they were doing when they were practising for ipl4

scy

Look like all that I got out of this is that I need to beat opiate's winrate on Dominion.

Time to stop experimenting for a while then. :p

I actually have a slightly better Win% than him (61%). Hooray!

Looking at my record, I think a lot of those losses were in that recent pre-made loss streak we had for awhile. Dang, that means I had a 75% or so win rate for a bit.

Never 5 manning again!

Blizzard

Banned
No turrets at all for TSM that last game. I'm glad they didn't just surrender though.

It was interesting watching them play. I kind of want to try to get an early turret kill like they did, but that seems to require a ton of team coordination afterwards to not lose the advantage.

MultiCore

I really wish someone would distribute LoLReplay files for tournament matches. So you could really watch each team member and break down what happens. Could be very instructive.

red13th

Vlad too strong :lol
I think he meant to say "Vlad fundamentally broken character".
I'm rooting for the Koreans from now on.

Blizzard

Banned
Vlad too strong :lol
I think he meant to say "Vlad fundamentally broken character".
I'm rooting for the Koreans from now on.
Dyrus used Vlad for the first game, if I recall correctly. It didn't work out that well for him.

*edit* Side note, remember when people used to use CV on supports? Or CV people spawning? Like, NO ONE uses CV anymore.

MultiCore

Dyrus used Vlad for the first game, if I recall correctly. It didn't work out that well for him.

*edit* Side note, remember when people used to use CV on supports? Or CV people spawning? Like, NO ONE uses CV anymore.

Well, as I recall, they nerfed CV pretty hard. I think it's just now everyone's responsibility to ward more.

I remember following a Skarner around a jungle with CV once. I managed to spot him nearly every time. He said "Hi" in cross-chat every time. Said I was stalking him. Pretty good times.

Blizzard

Banned
Well, as I recall, they nerfed CV pretty hard. I think it's just now everyone's responsibility to ward more.

I remember following a Skarner around a jungle with CV once. I managed to spot him nearly every time. He said "Hi" in cross-chat every time. Said I was stalking him. Pretty good times.
That used to drive me nuts with good supports. I remember being against a Zilean or something who would pinpoint my location in the jungle, even like in between camps.

Also, I just got my 500th win (appropriately, going 6/0 with katarina against a bad team). But, the win thing is still gold. Is platinum 1000 wins?

Q8D3vil

Alistar

Headbutt now deals 55/110/165/220/275 damage instead of 85/130/175/220/265 damage.

Zyra

Base movement speed has been reduced to 300, down from 310.
Rampant Growth - Extra plants striking the same target now deal 50% less damage. (Up from 25% less damage.)
jungle alistar too strong ?

Blizzard

Banned
jungle alistar too strong ?
Zyra was already super slow -- 389 movement speed with shoes I think. Does this make her the slowest AP mid in the game? I was commenting on whether it was possible to dodge a centered Cho Q, and I suspect with this change it is not. :p

Where did those notes come from, the PBE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom