• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
akali can jungle
I have seen this in my games. It might not have worked out well for them, either. I've also seen Katarina jungle. Don't do that.

I thought the tooltip for Zyra said the second plant did 50% damage -- I didn't realize it was 75%. (or maybe that's scaling from level 5 W, and I usually kept it at level 1)

I also won a Zyra vs Zyra lane. It probably helped that the other Zyra tended to disconnect from the game every other time they got hit by a snare, or half the time they didn't get hit by a snare, however.

Stacking 3 BT 2 PD and 1 Berserker's greaves. Works on almost every champ. lol.
If you have enough time to farm and purchase 3 bloodthirsters, let alone farm all 3 of them without dying, let alone two phantom dancers as well, you probably could win even without doing that. Why not get one IE instead of one of the BT's? Your crits would do more.

Ferrio

Banned
Does anyone have any recommendations on some troll builds that are actually viable. The Tiamat stacking builds seem to be the most viable trolling builds. I want to enjoy trolling and winning against other teams while my ELO rating is still dirt low.

Tiamat stacking being viable is really dependant on who you're facing. I mean it's straight up damage.. so it's not like it's wasted stats. But the splash is really really small.. so unless they're ontop of each other it won't cleave. If the other team seems to be clumped together (like hugging) then ya, it'll work.

-AP teemo is complete troll. Get max CDR (deathgrasp+morello's), fill the map with mushrooms. Fun as hell too.
-AP yi i guess is kinda trolly?
-AD Leblanc(?). I'm certain this would work... I mean all her damage is frontloaded in her skills, not her ratios.

Blizzard

Banned
AP Teemo is fun but you may have difficulty carrying with it unless your attack speed poison just plain kills people. AD Kennen isn't really trolling since supposedly it's tournament viable...

AP Shaco used to be possible, I think, but the boxes have been nerfed so many times I rather doubt it would work.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I have seen this in my games. It might not have worked out well for them, either. I've also seen Katarina jungle. Don't do that.

I thought the tooltip for Zyra said the second plant did 50% damage -- I didn't realize it was 75%. (or maybe that's scaling from level 5 W, and I usually kept it at level 1)

I also won a Zyra vs Zyra lane. It probably helped that the other Zyra tended to disconnect from the game every other time they got hit by a snare, or half the time they didn't get hit by a snare, however.

If you have enough time to farm and purchase 3 bloodthirsters, let alone farm all 3 of them without dying, let alone two phantom dancers as well, you probably could win even without doing that. Why not get one IE instead of one of the BT's? Your crits would do more.

Cuz Lifesteal. Actually, I wonder if someone should do the math on this. If 2 BT 1 IE is better than 3 BT.

Blizzard

Banned
Cuz Lifesteal. Actually, I wonder if someone should do the math on this. If 2 BT 1 IE is better than 3 BT.
Ah yeah. Things may have also changed over the years due to the bloodthirster nerf (and phantom dancer and doubleswords nerf?). I think the main problem would be losing even half of your stacks with each death, but I guess against truly terrible teams they might sit there non-slowed and let you attack them. That's basically the master yi approach, though with red buff. :p

Ferrio

Banned
My post above got me thinking... i really think Leblanc AD might be viable.

Think about it. Even if you don't build AP she's still going to dominate early game. Late game your kills would have secured enough gold for some decent AD damage. Now you switch to mostly AAing, and since her ult now works on her W... you get four free flashes.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Does anyone have any recommendations on some troll builds that are actually viable. The Tiamat stacking builds seem to be the most viable trolling builds. I want to enjoy trolling and winning against other teams while my ELO rating is still dirt low.
On hit Lulu.

stack tiamats on riven then lol at the result of your passive. I've penta'd with her using it.

I'm also a fan of using kayle and building:
executioners calling
maladay
wits end
ionic spark
bloodrazor

the numbers that start flying is really funny.

Blizzard

Banned
I've never really tried tiamat stacking, let alone on Riven. Now I really want to, though the mana regen would be wasted.

wiki said:
■Example: With 10 enemies in a cone in front of Shyvana, at rank 5, all enemies in a cone in front of her will take 200% of her auto-attack damage from Twin Bite. In addition, Tiamat's passive will splash half of that damage (100%) to each nearby enemy. This will be triggered 10 times (once for each enemy in range), but a target won't take their own splash damage, meaning they will be hit by 9 of the Tiamat splashes each. As such, every enemy in the cone will take 200% + (100%x9) = 1100% damage from Shyvana's Twin Bite attack.
The sounds kind of funny. But unfortunately most enemy teams have less than 10 players, unless it counts minions.

As long as we are talking silly things, what would be a good list of items that are practically never used? Executioner's calling and tiamat for instance?

Ferrio

Banned
I've never really tried tiamat stacking, let alone on Riven. Now I really want to, though the mana regen would be wasted.

The sounds kind of funny. But unfortunately most enemy teams have less than 10 players, unless it counts minions.

As long as we are talking silly things, what would be a good list of items that are practically never used? Executioner's calling and tiamat for instance?

Counts minions, trouble is it never happens in practice. Stars have to align.

LCGeek

formerly sane
My post above got me thinking... i really think Leblanc AD might be viable.

Think about it. Even if you don't build AP she's still going to dominate early game. Late game your kills would have secured enough gold for some decent AD damage. Now you switch to mostly AAing, and since her ult now works on her W... you get four free flashes.

It does malady and bloodthrister/ie are vicious when used with a dfg penetration boots and a little bit more ap damage.

All the tenacity items except for boots. The snowball items. I don't think I see Haunting Guise, Rageblade, Nashor's Tooth or Soul Shroud being built often by anyone who knows what they're doing.

Also I didn't even know Iconic Spark was in SR.

scy

I just checked, I have a Brazil transfer option as well.

You're not being deported by Riot.

or maybe we both are

XeroSauce

uwHsL.jpg

New item, got removed shortly after.

Ashhong

Yes but jungle ali will still be terror.

Welcome from sc2! Pankaks will play with you.

maybe corgi but you dont know him

tyty :)

I see corgi in the chat room but seems to be afk. Asked if anybody wants to play but noone does :'( Guess I'll start a game

uwHsL.jpg

New item, got removed shortly after.

A champion specific item like Victor's. Might see him released next. Based on the text I imagine he's some kind of hunter.

Also, need more complicated champions like Lee Sin.

Some champs feel like they don't have enough to do with their abilities, or they are really binary in how you can use them.

Blizzard

Banned
$18 USD to transfer to the Brazil server? Some people were joking that maybe you can pay to transfer OTHER players to the server. "You've really got on my bad side NOW, I'm switching you to HUEHUE hell." And then the players have to pay Riot to switch back, double monetary gain!

Achtius

$18 USD to transfer to the Brazil server? Some people were joking that maybe you can pay to transfer OTHER players to the server. "You've really got on my bad side NOW, I'm switching you to HUEHUE hell." And then the players have to pay Riot to switch back, double monetary gain!

the logic thing to do was to make them pay 18$ to stay in us server... (other than dandan, he gets to stay for free <3)

Wrekt

I haven't played Janna in awhile so I thought the correct thing to do would be take her straight into ranked.

She is so good.

zkylon

zkylewd
Varus is fun but man I make a terrible ADC. I think I instinctively smartcasted his Q (and consequently not charging it up) like 10 times...

Boken

Banned
I finally scared her off by being creepy to her.

I think she went on a holiday. southerndragon knows though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom