• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Just so you guys know, I taught Cop everything he knows.
3Rpaq.jpg

Volimar

OMG did you guys see the top flop? Almost dead vlad recalls, ashe arrow sails past him and hits for the kill when he recalls in fountain. Wow.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yorick is one of those champions I just wish didn't exist, because their sole purpose in existence is to annoy the hell out of you.

Teemo. Evil, evil, yordle scum.

Blizzard

Banned
I always complain when people call champions OP until a month or two after their release, but yes, watching a stream of Rengar in PBE is pretty hilarious. I wonder if they will change any of his stats before release.

scy

P.S. No matter how hard you carry it's never enough. Alistar bitched a little about how I'm a cowardly Ezreal. :/

Had a Blitz whine all game about me not being there for team fights. And by team fights I mean 1/2v4s or terrible pursuits (that then became 1/2v4s).

Bad players are bad. Oh well.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pentakill Sona in the top middle right. And a well endowed Lulu at the far right.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
that seems like a terrible build

No passive tankyness from masteries
getting mana regen when you have a skill that makes skills free
spending 4 points in untility tree to get 2 percent speed boost when you can spend 3 in defense and get 4 percent
It's not. In fact it was used in the tournament tonight. Nunu doesn't need inherent tankiness because he can clear easily without it. And he still needs mana regen. Also, you are comparing a 2% always on speed boost to one that only works above a certain health threshold that you could only get if you gave up all the amazing Utility masteries.
Helloooo.

zkylon

zkylewd
Twitch is just a mouth and nose and it looks like the Yeti is doing bad things to him.
But Lux is cuter, she deserves some space :3

Also, just had an Ashe feed, then call us <insert racist curse word here>, then afk, then call us more <insert racist curse word here>, then Soraka afk'ed (she fed too), then some <insert homophobe curse word here>thrown in for variety. That Ashe was level 30 with 712 wins. I don't get how you play a game 700 times and then decide to start trolling when you know you're gonna get banned lol. I'd have less trouble accepting it if she were level 1 or something...

Other than that, fair enough night, did pretty good as Nunu, Malph and Lux, just had that douche ruin the game for all of us...

bjaelke

that seems like a terrible build

No passive tankyness from masteries
getting mana regen when you have a skill that makes skills free
spending 4 points in untility tree to get 2 percent speed boost when you can spend 3 in defense and get 4 percent

-> triple gp5 items (HoG, PS and KLP)
-> AS marks, scaling mr glyphs and gp5 seals and quintessences
-> Utility masteries (focus on gp5 again)

From my experience Nunu has enough sustain and speed to clear the jungle without having to rely on the "standard" jungle runes/items/masteries.

You can start off by consuming the big wraith in the enemy camp and then get a leash on blue. By the time you get your 3rd gold item the money should be starting to roll in - even if your team begins to take parts of your jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom