• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Aphromoo play Leona and man. Now I want her and I've already watched 2 sales with her go by :( Dammit. If I have to play support and Alistar is usually banned I want Leona!

Leona is my favorite support and pretty much the only one I play these days but man can it be frustrating if you get paired with an ADC that doesn't know how to lane with her.

scy

I don't know if I'd count four autos as burst, to be honest. It's still a good amount of damage and, most importantly, doesn't actually require much out playing to do: Walk into bush, collect kill.

Wonder how long before people learn what 600 range looks like.

Now I understand why they removed the active ability of his item. That thing basically lets him use 1 Q + 2 empowered Qs at once... which is 390 + 6.4 total AD. :|

Really should be bonus AD, not total AD, at the very least. And, yeah, the active for a Q -> (Emp)Q -> (Emp)Q combo was pretty stupid honestly.

So I guess Diana and Lux cleaned up in a korean tourny. Wouldn't be surprised by a nerf now... but what would you nerf?

Everything, obviously.

If they want her to stick more as a Jungler role, they'll probably lower most her damages outside the passive and shield. If they want her to mid more, probably just adjust ratios (up) with a sharper base damage loss.

Ferrio

Banned
Everything, obviously.

If they want her to stick more as a Jungler role, they'll probably lower most her damages outside the passive and shield. If they want her to mid more, probably just adjust ratios (up) with a sharper base damage loss.

Well that's the point I was trying to make... what do they want her to be originally?

Ferrio

Banned
Huh, Athene's before Rab's. Kinda makes sense, it gives you a bit more sustain in mid (magic resist and mana regen, though with two Doran's you shouldn't need any more) in exchange for your early burstiness. Might try it, but I'm in love with Rab's.

And really importantly CDR which lux thrives on.

zkylon

zkylewd
I am in the Diana is OP club.

That video makes me want to play Lux but her skins are so bleh.
Yeah, Diana is OP, not nearly as OP as Zyra, but she snowballs maybe a little too much. I'd probably nerf her Q a bit, so she can keep her mean tower diving but can't harass you down as easily. I dunno, I'm no good at this.

And yeah, poor Lux has some shitty skins and shittier splash images. I feel bad for her... Default is pretty great though.

And really importantly CDR which lux thrives on.
Yeah I forgot to say that. Athene's + blue buff + blue elixir = perma snares! I just go Rab's first because I rarely feel I need the extra CDR at that point, since I pretty much kill everyone with one combo.

Ken

Corgi the Chloe: jangle pls
dxblack010: adc
SoWhatIfISuckDik: if i'm support i'd like to blitz
Kev10arrow: STOP BEING FUCKIN AWFUL HOLY FUCKIN SHIT
Kev10arrow: god damn fuckinf eeding afk trolls every fuckin game im sick of this shit
SoWhatIfISuckDik: FUCK YOU
Kev10arrow: STOP PLAYING RANKED IF UR FUCKIN HORRIBLE
Corgi the Chloe: what if you are the one that is horrible
SoWhatIfISuckDik: GET A BETTER ELO IF YOU HATE ME
Corgi the Chloe: and that's the twist
Kev10arrow: this isnt a fuckin nolan film
Corgi the Chloe: because it's a m.night film
SoWhatIfISuckDik: what do you mean by that
Corgi the Chloe: duh

zkylon

zkylewd
Corgi the Chloe: jangle pls
dxblack010: adc
SoWhatIfISuckDik: if i'm support i'd like to blitz
Kev10arrow: STOP BEING FUCKIN AWFUL HOLY FUCKIN SHIT
Kev10arrow: god damn fuckinf eeding afk trolls every fuckin game im sick of this shit
SoWhatIfISuckDik: FUCK YOU
Kev10arrow: STOP PLAYING RANKED IF UR FUCKIN HORRIBLE
Corgi the Chloe: what if you are the one that is horrible
SoWhatIfISuckDik: GET A BETTER ELO IF YOU HATE ME
Corgi the Chloe: and that's the twist
Kev10arrow: this isnt a fuckin nolan film
Corgi the Chloe: because it's a m.night film
SoWhatIfISuckDik: what do you mean by that
Corgi the Chloe: duh
jangle?
the m.night part was cool lol :p

Ken

People who react like this are almost always bad at the game.

I don't even know.

Tristana was pretty bad. Said in champ select that Tristana destroys Morde. 5 minutes in she never stops asking for ganks.

TBH bot lane and the Olaf jungle were pretty bad.

Sniped a double kill ult from mid to top. Sniped another kill from Nexus to Nexus when enemy Diana was running away from Mundo. Feels good man.

dat ashe

8MXBA.jpg

I cleaned up earlier as hec, went 10-1-11. I think I'm gonna start going for a really early oracles, bought one at level 4 and was able to gank for the remainder of the game without them being able to do anything about it.

Ken

Hit 1100. People become dumb as bricks. Even worse than under 1100.

Can Recommended Items be replaced by "Most Used Items on this Champion."

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Hit 1100. People become dumb as bricks. Even worse than under 1100.

Can Recommended Items be replaced by "Most Used Items on this Champion."

If I remember correctly, only 25% of players are bronze or higher, I don't think the "Most Used" will be the best item =p

Blizzard

Banned
I cleaned up earlier as hec, went 10-1-11. I think I'm gonna start going for a really early oracles, bought one at level 4 and was able to gank for the remainder of the game without them being able to do anything about it.
What items/runes/skill order do you use with Hecarim?

Also, I'm normally against the anti-item or anti-champion brigades, but I just lost to a team with 4 guardians angels, and it was disheartening to see them all come charging in. So tanky (and our team was obviously vastly underfarmed). =(

Ken

Today I got in a team fight as Skarner and my ping shot up to 5000. I pressed all the buttons and got a triple kill.

What items/runes/skill order do you use with Hecarim?
(

AD reds, Armor yellows, mr per level blues, and MS quints. 0/21/9 masteries, usual item build goes boots pots start, then philo and hog, finish merc treads, then glacial shroud, sheen/phage, finish frozen heart, finish trin force, then either randuins or maw depending on who is most fed, then get the other, been experimenting with ghost blade after as it gives arm pen, CDR (which is the king of stats for hec) and the nice active. Usually ghost smite, as ghost allows me to be all over the map, which unfortunately is necessary in solo queue. I start with Q, then w, then usually E as i try to gank early, then level Q all the way, then W, then E, obv R whenever you can.

Blizzard

Banned
New Kat sucks one-on-one. :(
The W might help, but even it has a cooldown. I kind of feel like she is now a different champion than she used to be, where you spend a lot of time waiting around for shunpo or feeling like your ult does hardly any damage. There may be effective ways to play her, but I miss the old champion. =/

Also since I didn't comment on it, thanks for the Nunu guide, Soda Cop. I am going maybe 50% wins now using it so it helps some.

Ken

Assassins always work alone. Says it right here in this Talon guide.

Oh wait that's the Assassin's Creed guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom