• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Phol

The score speaks the truth!
1337.png
1337 :3

Also any tips on how not to get kited with meeles such as Riven?
Ashes, leblancs and teemos just annoy the hell out of me :x.

I wonder why Ezreal suddenly shot up in ADC tiers. Up to the first quarter of this year, people just kept dissing him for "Qs that tickle". Or that you have to land every skill shot just to bring him up to par to other carries. Did people suddenly just realize how easy it was to get 50% from his passive? Or how AS debuffs are applied to final AS value?

Wrekt

I wonder why Ezreal suddenly shot up in ADC tiers. Up to the first quarter of this year, people just kept dissing him for "Qs that tickle". Or that you have to land every skill shot just to bring him up to par to other carries. Did people suddenly just realize how easy it was to get 50% from his passive? Or how AS debuffs are applied to final AS value?

I think people realized they were doing his skill order wrong. Instead of focusing on Q and playing him like a skillshot caster, they are using his W to get his AS buff up and auto-attacking.

I used to level W first, but people told me I was stupid for doing so, pointed to some guides (to be fair, this was like a year ago), and I've been using Q since I've started playing with Ez again.

:X

So, W it is then.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I used to level W first, but people told me I was stupid for doing so, pointed to some guides (to be fair, this was like a year ago), and I've been using Q since I've started playing with Ez again.

:X

So, W it is then.

Right before PFE came out someone did the numbers and found out that W is better. LOL.

Blizzard

Banned
You received a present
from your friend Blizzard

:O Thanks!

I almost bought it this morning, and then I had no money in PayPal, but somehow you read my mind?
I occasionally gift people cheap games off of their wishlist, as a reminder to people that putting games on your wishlist is a good idea!

Also I think you were literally the ONLY person with Supreme Commander on your wishlist so it wasn't a hard decision.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I occasionally gift people cheap games off of their wishlist, as a reminder to people that putting games on your wishlist is a good idea!

Also I think you were literally the ONLY person with Supreme Commander on your wishlist so it wasn't a hard decision.

Nice guy Summons wins the day.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I occasionally will randomly gift people Secret of the Magic Crystals to remind them that friendship is magic.

zkylon

zkylewd

Blizzard

Banned
...these are all purposefully bad, right? I refuse to accept that actual people are doing this.
Yeah, I kind of question that. It's been a few months but I don't remember people at 700-800 ELO being -super- outlandish. 300/400 ELO maybe, but I never went that low.

Yes, to the point the game is utterly unplayable. And it must be my internet connection. I played a Dominion bot game, 1v1, and still suffered lag at one point. When it's 5v5 it's pointless.

I did an internet speedtest, too, and the linegraph for the internet download speed looked like a rollercoaster.

Ken

Yes, to the point the game is utterly unplayable. And it must be my internet connection. I played a Dominion bot game, 1v1, and still suffered lag at one point. When it's 5v5 it's pointless.

I did an internet speedtest, too, and the linegraph for the internet download speed looked like a rollercoaster.

That's weird because I've been getting lag spikes to point, but no one else is on my connection. 5000ms lag spikes out of no where. I want to say it's the Riot client and not me but eh.

Gifts!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That's weird because I've been getting lag spikes to point, but no one else is on my connection. 5000ms lag spikes out of no where. I want to say it's the Riot client and not me but eh.

Gifts!

What's your steam ID? I don't think I have you on it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sorry Achtius/Dan, I'll stay off mumble if I'm ever playing normals again. My frustration is with the game, not others and there's no point having you guys hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom