• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Also why reduce riven's base speed.. that one I don't get at all.
I think it's to make her easier to catch or harder for her to chase, since maybe it puts her under average movespeed or something.

# Relentless Assault - Passive (Remade)

* Every time Jax attacks an enemy he gains 4-14% increased attack speed (stacks up to 6 times)

# Leap Strike

* Cooldown changed to 10/9/8/7/6 seconds from 13/11/9/7/5
* Damage changed to 70/110/150/190/230 (+1.0 bonus attack damage)(0.6 ability power) from 20/45/70/95/120 (+1.0 total attack damage)(0.7 ability power)

# Empower

* Cooldown reduced to 7/6/5/4/3 seconds from 9/8/7/6/5
* Damage changed to 40/85/130/175/220 from 60/95/130/165/200
* Ability power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.4
* Mana cost increased to 30 from 20
Just to make sure I get this straight -- with one or two items, Jax's attack speed will be about 2.0 at level 18 if he gets hits with his passive? And if he has say, only 200 AD, he'll be doing the 200+ damage from attacks, plus 400+ from the jump ever 5 seconds, plus 200+ from empower every 3 seconds? Sounds like he'll be really powerful, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hi, my name is SouthernDragon, and I've figured out Yorick.

Pde0u.png

somethingsomethingsouthernyorick

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
If anyone is down to play, add me! Soooyeon is my username. I used to play on and off every now and then with my brother but he convinced me to keep at it. So I'm still kinda new to everything but I'm definitely not terrible at the game!

I mostly play Gangplank and sometimes Lux. Only hero I'm garbage with is heimer :/

Mxrz

Trynd nerfs? Maybe I'll step back onto TTL. Oh wait, Critplank.

Sad about the Riven movespeed hit. Could've lived with the damage nerf to W. Not sure I want to play tonight and face new Jax.

- Oh wait. not patched yet. Derp.

If anyone is down to play, add me! Soooyeon is my username. I used to play on and off every now and then with my brother but he convinced me to keep at it. So I'm still kinda new to everything but I'm definitely not terrible at the game!

I mostly play Gangplank and sometimes Lux. Only hero I'm garbage with is heimer :/
Welcome! I saw you in the channel. If you have any questions, or want to play, ask any time!
Then why are you building CDR boots?

Because I find 35% CDR to be incredibly advantageous due to harass, passive defense boost, and sustain.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Welcome! I saw you in the channel. If you have any questions, or want to play, ask any time!

Because I find 35% CDR to be incredibly advantageous due to harass, passive defense boost, and sustain.
CDR is great, but don't get it from boots. Mercs are the obvious choice on a tanky guy like Yorick who winds up initiating a lot for his team. You were laning against Singed so you should've built Spirit Visage anyways.

CDR is great, but don't get it from boots. Mercs are the obvious choice on a tanky guy like Yorick who winds up initiating a lot for his team. You were laning against Singed so you should've built Spirit Visage anyways.

I killed him 4-5 times in lane. I think I was fine.

Mercs is not a bad choice at all, by the way. Spirit Visage is also great. But I've figured out how to play Yorick in a way that suits my playstyle.

dimb

I killed him 4-5 times in lane. I think I was fine.

Mercs is not a bad choice at all, by the way. Spirit Visage is also great. But I've figured out how to play Yorick in a way that suits my playstyle.
I get that you won your lane, but it doesn't mean you played a perfect game because you walked all over some bad Singed player. Building Frozen Heart first against heavy AP teams while avoiding Spirit Visage and grabbing CDR off boots isn't a play style, it's a mistake.

Just offering advice here.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wow at Vladimir. Yet another Graves nerf and that Vayne nerf sucks. :( Just as they bring over Ionic Spark too.

Guess it's time to try out Jax again.

Veritas_

The Graves and Vayne nerfs really suck. I wonder if Cait will come back to #1 AD carry or if it'll switch to Trist/Ashe/Corki. At least Ahri wasn't hit that bad, I'm finally getting decent with her. Jarvan buff is kinda cool, might give him another go at solo top now. All in all rather unhappy.

bjaelke

I like those nerfs. All of them. They basically hit all the champions I don't play
KuGsj.gif

Where are the big Shen changes?

They were clearly too strong. He was a beast in PBE, so I'm not surprised if they'll be testing him again soon. Glad to see all the other changes made it into the game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"Let's talk about counterjungling."

LOL PHREAK PRETENDING TO BE STONEWALL OR SOME SHIT.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"Guys we fixed Shyvanna. You can have it for 6300 IP."

dimb

They were clearly too strong. He was a beast in PBE, so I'm not surprised if they'll be testing him again soon.
It couldn't have been any worse than some of the other champions who sit in the top tier right now.

Mxrz

Couldn't win a game tonight. But I played pretty poor in two of them. Things are great during laning, but fall apart mid/late game. Not really sure how to get better at that point. Can't predict when my teams will engage with me, or hightail it out. Maybe time for a ranged champion.

An Ahri dominated mid in each game tonight. Not faced one myself since i rarely mid, but looks like she just waltzs over mids. When I've come across her, that charm is just like a death sentence.

IsayFever

So the gaf channel has like 5 billion people in it since this was posted on gaming side, and we still don't have a ranked 5s team in the 1500+ elo area. What give?

My last game before maintenance was one of the most wtf for me. When choosing are champions, this Amumu on our team says "I'm going to feed the other team." I didn't think he was serious. Match starts, he feeds the enemy team countless of times. This made me want to surrender at 20. But like halfway of the match, the Amumu has a change of heart and starts helping us :|. Continue on, we win the match. I couldn't report Amumu because the server went down. At least I got replay of it. I want to watch my awesomeness again. Forgot to mention we didn't use baron either:/ The other team was that bad and was fed too lol.

Touch

First patch since I started playing again. Looks like Riot still enjoy the nerfing. They change this game more than Capcom changes Street Fighter 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom