• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectraStar

By the way, we appreciate you playing with us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

P.S. If you're in a game with me, I am in every bush.

I like that you're our PR man.

P.S. SouthernDragon is in every bush, in and out of game. I'll ring the doorbell at his house, get no answer, and as I'm about to leave he pops out of the nearest bush yelling DEMACIAAAA!!

True story.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

P.S. SouthernDragon is in every bush, in and out of game. I'll ring the doorbell at his house, get no answer, and as I'm about to leave he pops out of the nearest bush yelling DEMACIAAAA!!

True story.

:lol, man i am gonna be one sad user when garen gets nurfed.

Blizzard

Banned

True story.
Does he spin around like crazy while he does it?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
hes health regen paired with warmog lets him walk off almost all kinds of injuries. but that was when i was below level 20 i have yet to use him after. ill try next game.
As long as you can keep harass up you can stop Garen from being able to regen. Champions who have that harass like Yorick and Kennen will just stomp him in lane. He's a champion who is easily countered, but his late game potential is also just really low. Even if Garen does well it feels like there is a tangible point towards mid/late game where he just stops being a threat.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
As long as you can keep harass up you can stop Garen from being able to regen. Champions who have that harass like Yorick and Kennen will just stomp him in lane. He's a champion who is easily countered, but his late game potential is also just really low. Even if Garen does well it feels like there is a tangible point towards mid/late game where he just stops being a threat.

that is true late game garen just platues. it costs to much to get his crits up or his dmg up.

Oh you guys.

Garen has some definite weak points, but there are ways around some of them. End game, though, his role is tank with a strong finisher. His Q can also deal around 500+ damage and that's up all the time and can be used multiple times per fight. Activating his E at the start of a fight means you're dealing damage even if they stun you.

Blegh. Yorick time anyways.

Ferga

What's scarier than a commando team? A commando team with matching names!

3SFJ0.jpg

And i pretty much got carried today :p

Blizzard

Banned
I'm the new Kiunch, I was raging so much by the time the game was going over an hour, sorry everyone. ;_;

Their team took our nexus down to half health, and we only had one turret left on one side, yet somehow we got all the lanes pushed back. It was basically a giant game of trying to get veigar or graves to make a mistake and hoping we were all in the same place at the same time.

I don't know how to play jax so I just buy recommended items and mash buttons. =P Thanks for reminding me to use the gunblade Achtius.

I got 95 IP flare, I have no idea. :/ Did you upload the lolreplay?

Achtius

I'm the new Kiunch, I was raging so much by the time the game was going over an hour, sorry everyone. ;_;

Their team took our nexus down to half health, and we only had one turret left on one side, yet somehow we got all the lanes pushed back. It was basically a giant game of trying to get veigar or graves to make a mistake and hoping we were all in the same place at the same time.

I don't know how to play jax so I just buy recommended items and mash buttons. =P Thanks for reminding me to use the gunblade Achtius.

I think I got 95 IP flare, I have no idea. :/ Did you upload the lolreplay?

you didn't sound ragey. XD

but they got way too much cc >_>
2 AoE stun, 1 AoE blind, 1 AoE silence, perma slow from boar lady, knock up and pull

we got...taric stun.

Blizzard

Banned
We fucked up at that nexus push. Think you guys just flat out damaged at the end. We kept getting pushed back slowly.
I think the key moments were your nexus push where your team had one or two people killed, our nexus push where I stayed back to kill minions instead of helping and blitzcrank killed two people alone under his own nexus towers, and then the key moment at the end where veigar (and sivir?) were in a side lane, giving us time to circle all the way around and catch him from two sides. I was still afraid I made a mistake by jumping in at the very end but it worked out.

And yeah the momentum slowly shifted when the lanes got pushed in the other direction. The kills and deaths were so close, and it seemed like we were doomed for sure with the nexus and super minions.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Side note: WTF with so many APs playing in Dominion tonight...

3 APs have been on the other team in each game and that has totally screwed my Rammy build.

JesseZao

Yeah I was just getting tunnel vision at the end I think. Felt inevitable, but it was my fault the game ended how it did. Had around 920 AP or something at the end. Was a fun game.

Flare

I died to a super minion after that nexus turret push; tanked that damn second turret and was left with 50 HP when it got me. We were so close then.

Feature

Banned
Tried a new build for lee sin last night:
Wriggles lantern, Sheen / trinity force, BF sword > Bloodthirster , frozen mallet (end game)

After this build the other team surrendered so fast, the amount of damage Lee Sin can put out is pretty unreal with a sheen in his arsenal.
Also the distance he can re-activate his A/Q is (to?) big. It's funny seeing him fly so far doing that kick :-D

Swig_

Took a bit of a break from playing LoL, aside from a game here and there a couple times a week. Got back into it tonight. Something like 7 or 8 wins in a row. Feels good, man. I should take breaks from it a little more often.

y2dvd

LongestGameEver.png

SO LONGGG
SO MUCH CC

You know for a "troll fun custom game", that was one of the more intense games I've had lol.

MutFox was clutch with that mid push stoppage. Thought we had the game in the bag right there, then he turned it around and killed 2 of us @_@. Veigar was the death of me. Combo hit so fast and strong, I didn't even have time to put up shield. Our strat basically came down to, 'take down Veigar and we win'. Very fortunate to catch him alone at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom