• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

O_o-1.png

Everyone fed irelia. Irelia only die at the end to nexus turret when we aced the other team.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Some dude named "Your Mom" and "BlueGamer" showed up and made dude-bro comments. A few of us humored him until we realized no one knew who he was. Then we muted him.
I always like to think that the people who come in and troll the Mumble channel are DotA-nauts.

Alright, I'm drunk, that's why I'm posting in here. Been playing on EU West and having a lot of fun.

Just had a game which reminded of how much I loved Irelia. <3

Although I would not have any problems with any foreign speaking Gaffers, most of my mates prefer German players. So if ur up for it, add Schnicktick. I'd also play some games with u non german speaking fellows because I'm so cool when I'm drunk.

Blizzard

Banned
I've probably just been lucky in my last four Riven games, especially since one of them started badly against master yi (feel free to mock me) and I got the kills after the turret went down. However, she still seems decent despite the nerf:

riven_4p22sm.png

dimb

I've probably just been lucky in my last four Riven games, especially since one of them started badly against master yi (feel free to mock me) and I got the kills after the turret went down. However, she still seems decent despite the nerf:
So you're saying they need to nerf her more?

doodle

The Funny thing, is at the start we all decided it would be an experimental/troll match,
and it turned out to be a good game.

No one in our chat room raged,
we were just playing for fun, having a good time.

We need more of those. :p

I wish that someone would have told me that! I was actually trying with Taric!

Blizzard

Banned
So you're saying they need to nerf her more?
Exactly. If even -I- can win a game while playing a champion, they must be overpowered. =(

But no, certain matchups give me big problems if the other player is decent. I think she's in a good place, and nerfing her back to completely useless land wouldn't really help anything. I don't think I've seen tryndamere much since the patch though. I don't know if people are just scared or if he's actually that bad now.

Blizzard

Banned
Ehh, I softened up the enemy for like 14 of those 16 kills. I just let him take the KB so he'd feel better about the nerfs.
This is true. Actually Riven is so weak, I had to burn my ult to get the last hit each of those 14 times too. Buff plz. =D

dimb

V6fW7.jpg

Fun game. Was pretty worried when we saw you guys picked a serious line up.

Ragnamith

Hey guys, how positive/negative is everybody's win/lose ratio?

I'm still negative, I've been on -11 for like so long... my normal wins are somewhere around 550.
But, I've been winning so much being jungle Rammus. dem ganks :O

Lord Phol

So I recently bought Volibear and played a few games, not really sure what to think of him.
Tried a duolane with morgana first, didnt work out very well against cait and alistar, got pretty much owned and got no farm which = no items.

Second game I tried jungling, went okey, got to farm quite alot since our team was doing pretty well but i felt the jungling was slow and ganking oppertunities low.

Getting close to people even with q is a kind of hard, it's almost impossible to catch up with a cait with phantom dancers and flash. He doesen't have any good escape abilities either. Thinking Ghost might be a must.

Any thoughts on the bear of thunder?

JesseZao

That's a very common build you got there (except for no wards?!?!?!)
I was buying lots of wards, just felt kind of worthless. I couldn't help damage and my ult heal is weak w/o AP items. I did manage to ks 2 times on accident, so that didn't help. I think I'd be more useful with one gp5 then move into AP gear. That, or maybe I should accept her for the ward bot she is.

dimb

Never played soraka before; had no idea what I was building. Wouldn't call my pick serious ;)
You build was fine. I didn't catch everything in team fights, and I don't know how everything went down on your team with warding, but you seemed to play well in the laning phase.

Never played soraka before; had no idea what I was building. Wouldn't call my pick serious ;)

Build Soraka as a tank, but start with two gp10 items. I usually go with Philo Stone (regen) and Heart of Gold (tanky). Stand in middle of team fights, shred enemy magic res, silence nukers and heal allies. Buy wards. Get your team either a Starks or Will. Pick between Soul Shroud or Aegis.

IsayFever

So I've been playing a lot of Volibear since the changes to him. Jungle and lane he's significantly stronger and better suited to kill folks. The introduction of Ionic Spark to SR helped him significantly too in terms of jungle clear. He feels stronger than Jarvan in terms of jungling, but his clear time isn't as quick.

The adjustment to his toss and movement speed buff was quite handy and makes for some better ganks. You can stack significant amounts of damage to W early as well by simply going Philo Stone -> Heart of Gold -> Kindle Gem -> Ionic Spark so his damage ramps up pretty quick as the game progresses.

dimb

Jax is definitely buffed with the dodge removal. That stun is pretty strong!
Maybe I just have to play him more, but I'm not really seeing it. As a duelist he got hit pretty hard, and that's what Jax does. They made his ganks stronger but that's not what Jax does. He farms, and he duels. He's also far less tanky now, and at least his ultimate used to give him some kind of room to work with against casters, now he's super weak to them, and the hit to his tankiness did not help at all with that.

He seems pretty one dimensional now. There's not a lot to playing him, and Riot pretty much just threw numbers at his damage output to compensate for the loss to his evasion and HP.

Feature

Banned
Is that ionic spark actually something that should be used in 5v5? I can imagine it on volibear, but it costs 2000+ which seems a bit steep no?

IsayFever

Is that ionic spark actually something that should be used in 5v5? I can imagine it on volibear, but it costs 2000+ which seems a bit steep no?

2350g. Steep investment, but it pays off on certain champs. Volibear especially with his W and need for attack speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom