• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won one dominion match and lose 5 straight matches later. Tried playing summoner's rift. Matchmaking makes it like 20-80. Guess who has the 20? I don't even know WHY I STILL PLAY THIS GAME. You have to be a sadist.

Boken

Banned
Won one dominion match and lose 5 straight matches later. Tried playing summoner's rift. Matchmaking makes it like 20-80. Guess who has the 20? I don't even know WHY I STILL PLAY THIS GAME. You have to be a sadist.

*rolls eyes*
ya, everybody only has a 20% chance to win games with match making.

So, its actually more annoying that I thought to not be able to play League. I see that there are a good number of interested participants. Cool that there's possibly a new yordle champ coming soon. I also wonder how agressive the new bots are.

Blizzard

Banned
Ezreal is one of those champions I kinda hate seeing, no matter what side he's on. He's like the Justin Bieber of League of Legends.

Wrekt

It is a shame that Legendary skins are the biggest rip-offs in gaming history. I like Ezreal's kit and that skin is awesome, but I could never bring myself to buy it.

That and I suck at ranged AD.

bjaelke

HHcPV.png

KuGsj.gif

Ferga

i know shaco should jungle. but are there any shaco lane builds?

Full AD rune page, 21/0/9 mastery, start with doran's blade. Go solo top, deceive at level 1, crit for about 3/4 of the opponent's health. Repeat.

If you want late game shaco, get wriggles, Merc treads.

Next item depends on whether you're getting kills and a lot of farm in lane.

If you are, get Infinity edge then GA+oracle. Then warmogs, atma.

If you aren't, get either frozen mallet(if you aren't winning in farm) or warmos(if you are winning in farm)-atma then inifinity edge.

I know frozen mallet doesn't make sense on shaco because of his passive slow, but it works beautifully with late game.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Full AD rune page, 21/0/9 mastery, start with doran's blade. Go solo top, deceive at level 1, crit for about 3/4 of the opponent's health. Repeat.

If you want late game shaco, get wriggles, Merc treads.

Next item depends on whether you're getting kills and a lot of farm in lane.

If you are, get Infinity edge then GA+oracle. Then warmogs, atma.

If you aren't, get either frozen mallet(if you aren't winning in farm) or warmos(if you are winning in farm)-atma then inifinity edge.

I know frozen mallet doesn't make sense on shaco because of his passive slow, but it works beautifully with late game.
thanks. ill try this in a bot game tonight (i need the win anyways. =P)

IsayFever

Please be the league version of Techies, please please please please please please please. I'd never play another champ ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom