• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu10

Just started playing on my NA account again. I normally play in another region (Lv 26).

There's only so much you can do. :(

scKUg.png

Ally Morde was absent 99.99% of the game while people seem to keep walking into towers.

I guess I should've used Mejai. Gangel might've been better than Thorn late game.

edit: Wtf they had a Morde? I didn't even see him anywhere.

Yeah but you're level 5. I know that I was definately not too hot when I first started

Boken

Banned
reading is crucial.

Sypher's AD carry keeps getting pooped on.

Omfg, Sypher running Tank Riven. EUROPEAN RIVEN WORSE RIVEN.

Boken

Banned
Skyart sucks. Tank Riven. Jesus.

That Morgana though, doing serious work. Keeping her team in the game. Somebody give that man a rise.

Achtius

With everyone first pick sona, i am suprise no one is banning her

edit: they are so getting morde

edit2: nm. but also URGOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttttttt

goober

Watching the stream. Kinda on and off on following the competitive scene.

Are these teams among the top in europe?
Only know of the top NA teams.

edit: competitive malphite, whaaat

bjaelke

eu > na right now

This tournament is invitational and feautures 8 of the best European teams. Fnatic used to be considered the best team around (won Dreamhack and IEM New York), but they've been completely under performing in this tournament. M5 is currently considered the team to beat.

And Alex is fantastic on Malphite mid. Just watch him outfarm Karthus.

bjaelke

I've counted two so far. About as efficient as Froggen with those ultimates.

Right as I say that, he lands a fantastic Cassiopeia ulti!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I am ready to see Sivir nerfs. I don't think I see her ever lose the lane in competitive games, and she has enough AOE damage to be really strong in team fights.
Is anyone else's stream quality gone to crap? The audio is fine but the video feed keeps freezing.
Yeah, it turned to shit. Try the lower quality stream.

Boken

Banned
I'm watching HSGG's stream.

Both teams playing so carefully. This is very tense. (PS this game is proof that baron > roshan)

As i wrote that. SORAKA DOING WORK. SORAKA WON THE GAME WTF.

Rofl, entire game of shitty cassio ults. Then makes a game ending ult.

dimb

Pretty bad call to chase by mTL there. With Sivir's ult they're not going to catch anyone, so their initiate just set up the perfect spot for Maokai ult/Cass ult.

dimb

mTL got baited so hard into that one. No idea what they were thinking. CLG.eu still had baron buff at the time.
They thought they got some good hits in to come out on top in a fight. I guess someone forgot to tell them the other team had Soraka and self heals.

dimb

dat pause, i wonder if things would go differently if the pause didn't occur
No, CLG had won a long time ago. Nocturne is bad late game and didn't do enough early/mid game. Coupled with double AP they were just asking for trouble.

bjaelke

Didn't Janna use her ultimate right before the pause and essentially pushed Kennen away? I'm pretty sure Krepo said he just ultied during the pause chat. Anyways, that ultimate decided the fight and thus the game.

dimb

Didn't Janna use her ultimate right before the pause and essentially pushed Kennen away? I'm pretty sure Krepo said he just ultied during the pause chat. Anyways, that ultimate decided the fight and thus the game.
It was a terrible initiate and the rest of the team wasn't even close, and wouldn't have won the fight. Nothing would have changed. The only reason he got in was because Froggen d/ced.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I've been around in terms of online games, but LoL's community is the one that makes me lose faith in humanity.

There's always at least two players with serious comportamental disorders in a random matches. It's incredible.

Ark

I've been around in terms of online games, but LoL's community is the one that makes me lose faith in humanity.

There's always at least two players with serious comportamental disorders in a random matches. It's incredible.

I've given up caring at this point, I just try to stay quiet and only make comments towards the jungler and complimenting people on good plays/kills.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!

Haven't played HoN or DOTA? You haven't seen shit son.

Ferga

stonewall said:
God Tier – Skarner, Udyr, Lee Sin
Tier 1 – Trundle*, Cho Gath*, Maokai*,Shaco*, Nocturne, Rammus,Shyvana, Alistar, Sejuani, Malphite, Master Yi, Jarvan, Gangplank
Tier 2 – Jax, Amumu,Riven, Xin Zhao,Wukong, Olaf,Renekton, Tryndamere, Singed, Kayle, Pantheon
Tier 3 – Fiddlesticks, Dr Mundo, Volibear,, Twisted Fate, Janna, Shen, Blitzcrank,Taric, Sion, Ezreal,Twitch, Soraka, Nunu, Karthus, Cassiopeia, Fizz, Leona, Warwick, Eve
Tier 4 – Yorick, Poppy, Karma, Nasus, Gragas,Irelia, Malzahar, Sivir,Galio, Akali
Tier 5 – Viktor, Mordekaiser, Graves, Orianna, Ahri, Talon, Urgot, Kog Maw

New jungle tier list. Skarner still in god mode it seems.

Trundle counters shyvana the best apparently

Repgnar

Sej in tier one makes me laugh.

What's wrong with her? Her dps is lacking but jungling she can clear just fine with W. The ganks are strong with a gap closer and slow, possibly the ult if needed. When team fights start you have an excellent intiator that's going to be able to get in. I just picked her up the other night and she seems like a really decent jungler.

Ferga

What's wrong with her? Her dps is lacking but jungling she can clear just fine with W. The ganks are strong with a gap closer and slow, possibly the ult if needed. When team fights start you have an excellent intiator that's going to be able to get in. I just picked her up the other night and she seems like a really decent jungler.

Stonewall said she is only in tier 1 because of her ganks. She has no damage so if your laner doesn't secure the kill, you can't as well.

Ferrio

Banned

My problem is she gets shut down in jungle too easy. She's very very vurnerable in jungle, and she's very squishy for being a tank. If the other jungler finds you in the jungle, you're most likely dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom