• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
What?! Where is this list
I'm not sure. I think there was a leak of some usernames and passwords recently. I guess I'll change my password anyway as a precaution. You have to use the leagueoflegends.com website to do it.

I'm posting a scoreboard since I never do that, and I never have a Poppy game where I do decently. 21-minute surrender:
poppy4lpw5.png

Of course, the rest of my team also did well, I got good ganks while Lee did not, and most importantly the Lee Sin player seemed to be uncomfortable and possibly new to Lee Sin.

Still, it was very satisfying to look up probuilds at the last minute (since I heard about probuilds, I guess from this thread), use a similar item build to some random Locodoco player, and get ahead enough in level to get several kills. The surrender saved us from having the opportunity to throw late game, so everyone's happy.

Lucian WAS shit until that "small" tweak.
Nope. His Q wasn't that hard to hit originally, whereas with the "small" tweak they practically made it foolproof. scy knows what's up.

can't really talk for her jungle since I only play her top (imma try her mid today maybe) but yea, in teamfights you blow all your cooldowns, then jump at someone with spidey q and keep biting them until your cocoon is again off cd. use rappel to dodge big aoe thingies like fizz shark
Mid Elise is a no-brainer against the likes of Zed, Kha'zix, Riven, Fizz
and lulz Diana
. Bit more difficult to function as a bully against ranged AP's with AoE skills, since the common ones will stay out of your range and prevent you from roaming by freely pushing your lane.

garath

that why you only play elise?

to throw them off?

:p

Lol. Yeah :)

I was playing elise jungle a lot before she was popular there. People were confused when I wanted to take her jungle instead of top.

Does transforming with Elise have kind of a high learning curve, or is it like Udyr where you just kind of get used to it after a little?

You get used to it. After her initial combo, you'll generally fight in spider form and have a mental cool down timer on her human form abilities to switch back for a quick burst or cocoon.

I see inexperienced people tend to just stay in one form all the time. To get the most out of her you will constantly be switching to work her cooldowns. Or doing a quick swap for a rappel or cocoon.

zkylon

zkylewd
Mid Elise is a no-brainer against the likes of Zed, Kha'zix, Riven, Fizz
and lulz Diana
. Bit more difficult to function as a bully against ranged AP's with AoE skills, since the common ones will stay out of your range and prevent you from roaming by freely pushing your lane.

yea I really wanna try her out mid, maybe people's squishy enough there for me to have fun with her again.

I don't really like building tanky with any champion (my instagibber brutalizer->hydra->lw mid j4 can attest for that) so it might be nice to strap a zhonyas and deathcap to her if people aren't expecting me to tank too much

faridmon

Help:

I was playing PVP 1v1 against a friends of mine and he totally destroyed me with his Master Yi against my Morgana? Is Morgana good 1v1? against Master Yi? and is there any strategy against him?

Of course a lot of it is down to me being a beginner, but I did defeat his Elzac at one point and he got pissed off and totally won me with his Master Yi, so any advice would be welcome.

DeadNames

Banned
Just played with the most bronze team ever.

They didn't ban Kass, so he carried them. Varus missed his ult every teamfight, Morg literally flash + Zhonyas without popping ult, Fidd randomly ults in at the end of the teamfight, and Kassadin remains disgustingly overpowered.

Ugh. 2 straight losses of the most frustrating kind.

w4rw.jpg

Top game, someone starts a surrender despite us about to team wipe. We indeed wipe, but they all vote for surrender but me. Score? 31/34. Total damage? 134,885 to 133,258 in our favor.

"Ziggs thinks we coulda won."

No shit we could have. Dumbasses.

Bottom game, we just couldn't get to the enemy adc. Jungler Vi goes too heavy as tank, so she can't actually kill anyone with their combo. Or even hurt them much, for that matter. Team melts in every fight as a consequence. Ya boy can't kill all 5.

Feels bad, man. Fuck this quit culture that surrounds this game.

ALN1031

Ugh. 2 straight losses of the most frustrating kind.

w4rw.jpg

Top game, someone starts a surrender despite us about to team wipe. We indeed wipe, but they all vote for surrender but me. Score? 31/34. Total damage? 134,885 to 133,258 in our favor.

"Ziggs thinks we coulda won."

No shit we could have. Dumbasses.

Bottom game, we just couldn't get to the enemy adc. Jungler Vi goes too heavy as tank, so she can't actually kill anyone with their combo. Or even hurt them much, for that matter. Team melts in every fight as a consequence. Ya boy can't kill all 5.

Feels bad, man. Fuck this quit culture that surrounds this game.

Hate that too. I feel pretty proud that I literally never surrender. We're down 0-40? Nah, we got this in the late game. Dunno if that makes me smart or stupid or whatever but I ain't stoppin'.

zkylon

zkylewd
would buy twice.

PAX Orianna? Yespls

I like you

you like doto but you're alright

Hate that too. I feel pretty proud that I literally never surrender. We're down 0-40? Nah, we got this in the late game. Dunno if that makes me smart or stupid or whatever but I ain't stoppin'.
eh, I'm one to have faith in comebacks and all but sometimes just surrender

I do hate those people that see a first blood on their team and are already calling "gg"

the game I posted above with thresh we were most of the game 4k gold behind, that shen was a monster with 60 cs on our zac and like 7 kills and 4 full items to our adcs' 2. they got first blood, a ton of turrets and a ton of kills on us. but they teamfighted worse than us and had very bad dragon timers, and in the end our carries lived and theirs didn't, so we won.

you gotta know when to quit, if we hadn't been doing all the dragons in the game it would've probably been surrender worthy

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'll work on not surrendering.

I spend most of my matches just focusing on getting my jungle timing down, building, and just getting better. Once I see all my lanes steamrolled and infighting between heal/clarity miss fortune and adc blitzcrank I vote it up almost every time.

Also. I just found out that Brand hits like a fucking truck. Rylai's + Liandry's ain't even right on him.

ALN1031

I'll work on not surrendering.

I spend most of my matches just focusing on getting my jungle timing down, building, and just getting better. Once I see all my lanes steamrolled and infighting between heal/clarity miss fortune and adc blitzcrank I vote it up almost every time.

Also. I just found out that Brand hits like a fucking truck. Rylai's + Liandry's ain't even right on him.

That was always his saving grace. It's what he rightfully gets for having no escape or movement ability and only one cc which requires him to land a linear minion blocked skillshot while an enemy was already damaged by his abilities. With a comp designed to protect Brand, he can massacre teams by himself if he gets his AoEs out.

I like you

you like doto but you're alright

eh, I'm one to have faith in comebacks and all but sometimes just surrender

I do hate those people that see a first blood on their team and are already calling "gg"

the game I posted above with thresh we were most of the game 4k gold behind, that shen was a monster with 60 cs on our zac and like 7 kills and 4 full items to our adcs' 2. they got first blood, a ton of turrets and a ton of kills on us. but they teamfighted worse than us and had very bad dragon timers, and in the end our carries lived and theirs didn't, so we won.

you gotta know when to quit, if we hadn't been doing all the dragons in the game it would've probably been surrender worthy

I don't really have naive visions that my crappy team will suddenly play like Diamonds and have a comeback, when I don't surrender even in the most gruesome of stomps, I silently hope that an asteroid crashes on their ADC's computer or something. I've had games where we were sure to lose but an important member of their team leaves so we can win it. Especially if it's in ranked, I want dat LP, I ain't quittin until they're bashing our Nexus to death. Of course, this policy of mine makes those hopeless losses feel all the more depressing as I spend 10 minutes waiting for them to push and end, lol...

faridmon

yeah...

basic morg combo is to flash into them, cast ult, then zhonya

that way they either blow everything on your while you're immortal or they just run away and during that time your team can mess them up

Well, That is a start! I'll try to remember doing that!

ALN1031

Lol I just got my first yasuo penta. This champ is a beast.

He is so frickin fun. Never mind that he innately counters like half the champions, his damage output is insane. I'm thinking he might get comps built around him in competitive games. I shudder at things like Malphite top with him, he might even bring back Alistar support now that tanks are super strong.

Edwardo

He is so frickin fun. Never mind that he innately counters like half the champions, his damage output is insane. I'm thinking he might get comps built around him in competitive games. I shudder at things like Malphite top with him, he might even bring back Alistar support now that tanks are super strong.

Yea there's alot of ppl who can trigger your ult. I had a thresh on my team and two of his moves are knock ups.

zkylon

zkylewd
I wonder how bad zac support might be

I guess his problem is that he's got no innate tankiness and % hp isn't so good against low level roles like adc and support but I dunno, I wish I had him so I could try it out. like, it's a lot of cc and damage.

and I just really like the burping sounds he makes lol

I don't really have naive visions that my crappy team will suddenly play like Diamonds and have a comeback, when I don't surrender even in the most gruesome of stomps, I silently hope that an asteroid crashes on their ADC's computer or something. I've had games where we were sure to lose but an important member of their team leaves so we can win it. Especially if it's in ranked, I want dat LP, I ain't quittin until they're bashing our Nexus to death. Of course, this policy of mine makes those hopeless losses feel all the more depressing as I spend 10 minutes waiting for them to push and end, lol...
yea in ranked I usually don't surrender since you can always count on teh mighty throwz but I find pointless games in which people don't surrender but just keep on running and doing the same thing, not stalling out, just fighting randomly, never looking for opportunities for objectives, etc. to be really frustrating.

on those I'd rather just surrender. I had this annie game the other day where our diana and lucian just stayed in the jungle farming all game long. like I had given that lucian like 4 kills in lane and the dude just goes to kill the wight, wolves, then bases, then again. they slowly pushed until they took everything :/

playing with people like that that don't really want to win or have a plan or idea or ability to make a play or anything just pisses me off :/

Well, That is a start! I'll try to remember doing that!
make sure to do that, else you'll get blown up as you say. also you don't have to activate zhonya immediately every single time. like, if you know any major ults are down you can just move around a bit to try and catch as many people as possible. if you're the one that's going in first, tho, just zhonya up asap.

Yea there's alot of ppl who can trigger your ult. I had a thresh on my team and two of his moves are knock ups.
hmm I don't think q counts

tho e is aoe so it's all good tho

zac+yasuo is beautiful tho

jarvan too

ALN1031

hmm I don't think q counts

tho e is aoe so it's all good tho

zac+yasuo is beautiful tho

jarvan too

I duod with my pal in Normals the other day and I played Yasuo ADC to his Nautilus Support. We wrecked every lane we went up against. It's just ridiculous, lol. Level 6 is an instant death for the enemy ADC if he gets in range of Nautilus ultimate.

Fuzzery

This preseason especially, it's really hard to close things out, so anything can happen.

But yeah, there definitely are games which are pretty much over too, no sense in wasting time

rakhir

Thanks. I can't see playing as farming Vi, so I'll give it a shot. Didn't have any great games with her last night, but played a few and I like her.

Edit: also, what do you build? I see a lot of different choices on probuilds. I like Elder lizard but after that it seems like some people are going Tforce, but others are going brutalizer to black cleaver. The guides I was looking at before said BoRK but it looks like not a lot of people are building that now.
My standard fun build is 21/9/0 masteries, with ancient golem+block boots, followed by brutalizer->triforce->cleaver. I sometimes skip bruta, if enemies are squishy. It varies after that: that mace with slow (i like when they can't run, and it gives hp), botrk (rarely), last whisper if you're crushing opponents, aegis or randuin if you need better tanking gear.

You can also play it really tanky, pick 9/21/0 and get aegis/randuin first, but that's really boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom