• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxious

Hit Silver I yesterday, trying to get my ass into Gold V before Season 4 starts. Already at 58 points, so I should win 5 more games to hit Gold. First time Shyvana in ranked yesterday and we won the match thx to most of my initiates, ended up with 7/3/7.

Also on an amazing winning streak as Sivir, currently 22 matches won and 5 lost.

I love winning with bizarre comps. Annie managing to crush a Nasus while he was rushing Visage and actually winning early versus a late game team just feels good.

Still can't understand how that Tryndamere lost to Sona.

Last game of the night was a pretty epic duel basically between me and Poppy. I carried my team in the end, but damn Poppy hits hard. Only time she 1v1'd and beat me late was when she popped out of a bush with my W down. By the time it was off cd again it was too late. Other than that, my superior item progression and combo power was too much for her and her team. Found out later the Poppy was in Plat quals mostly with his Poppy so I guess I should feel decent about good ol' Jayce.

Game is hard.

Maybe. They're ditching the LP clamps and adding relegation to the 5th tiers AFAIK.

Yep. If I don't fall in the reset, I'll almost certainly fall with relegation.

real pic january.

This gave me a laugh.

My friend goes in their jungle and dies over and over, were on Skype, I tell him don't do it, he just doesn't stop dying.

tumblr_lq4ebvNl5l1qht847.gif

Some of the people I play with are just so maddening for this. -.- Sorry to hear you uninstalled. Maybe your friends will improve by the time you come back.

By the way, jungle Urgot wrecked lads' faces last night. Felt good man. (Build/order theorycrafts welcome, I'm maxing RQWE and building pretty much in the order shown.)

4AsK0vD.png

jost

Neo Member
For some reason Katarina has been filling more overpowered than normal. I have been playing her in ranked and so far I've gone 9 games undefeated with a 13/5/p kdr. Needless to say I've been happy with the ranked queues.

zkylon

zkylewd
boko's back

interesting

Considering Xelnath was also hated by WoW players - even got fired for it! - and is doing a pretty good job, I wouldn't worry.

yea xelnath is a cool cat

I love winning with bizarre comps. Annie managing to crush a Nasus while he was rushing Visage and actually winning early versus a late game team just feels good.

Still can't understand how that Tryndamere lost to Sona.
annie's top not really bizarre

I used to run her all the time until people started playing her support more often. I shat on a mundo the other day with her too :)

Considering Xelnath was also hated by WoW players - even got fired for it! - and is doing a pretty good job, I wouldn't worry.

as far as I know, that's not really true. He was actually lauded for his work on Warlocks in MoP, but was fired for leaking something he shouldn't have.

Yes I read up on it

Fracas

#fuckonami
sorry to say but if you just got to 30 you're high bronze at best

unless you have prior moba experience or you're remarkably good :/

I get matched up with a pretty good amount of silvers mid and I almost always win lane. At least with Swain or Ziggs. I should probably learn other champs lol. I know silver isn't anything crazy but I know I'm better than bronze.

zkylon

zkylewd
I get matched up with a pretty good amount of silvers mid and I almost always win lane. At least with Swain or Ziggs. I should probably learn other champs lol. I know silver isn't anything crazy but I know I'm better than bronze.
ranked is harder than normals and bronze isn't that awful

if you just got to level 30 you're pretty bad at the game, sorry, but that's probably the reality of it.

high silver for me seems like too high an expectation

This is where I would say boken pls.

I believe he made the one for last year.
boko pls

take care of us

Cathcart

is there an lcs thread or are we supposed to post here

There was last year but I think nobody used it. It's a good idea, though. Like I want to read the Dota thread but it's just nonstop pro stuff I don't care about since I don't play that much Dota and just wanted to read people talking about the game. I follow LCS but I imagine it's a similar deal for new League players coming in here.

garath

Toplane trundle! Yes!

Leaveyouapreview and I were just talking about that last night.

I love Trundle. He just doesn't always fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom