• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver 1 S3, 6-4, Silver 3 S4. 45745927572 losses in a row, Silver 5. My MMR is pure shit. Need to win like 15 games without losses. Im losing more LPs than wining...

FACK ME.

You're best trying to duo with someone so you ensure that you're the duo and don't have someone else's duo fucking you up either as bot lane premade and/or a serious gulf in quality.

Newt

Newt, I didn't know you had an alt account that you played support on.

3ryDWud.jpg
I could do better than that on support. Also Vi has a Tynd and a Fiora on her team and decides to build squishy? lol.

Edwardo

Why does Draven's hand look so weird in his splash art?

edit: Wow you can put so a lot of damage as draven. I just might have to start playing him more >:)

Diana's a pair of boobs with a bitchy attitude?

What does that make Tryndamere? A disproportionately large wanking arm with anger issues?

----------------------------------------

Heartseeker Ashe splash:

Bfu1fH3CMAAqCUR.jpg:large

I'LL TAKE SEVEN HERE RIOT TAKE MY DAMN MONEY

garath

Diana's a pair of boobs with a bitchy attitude?

What does that make Tryndamere? A disproportionately large wanking arm with anger issues?

----------------------------------------

Heartseeker Ashe splash:

Bfu1fH3CMAAqCUR.jpg:large

I'LL TAKE SEVEN HERE RIOT TAKE MY DAMN MONEY

Wow. That's a good looking splash. Makes me want to buy it and play Ashe. Both of which are very bad ideas.

rakhir

So why when they do those kind of splashes, with just an awesome artwork, they are mostly great, like this one or the poll party (Leona!), When they overcomplicate things and use puppetworks or something we get clunkers like new Sivir splash, Riven splashes, or the new j4. Hell, even concept Forecast Janna was way, way better than the final splash...

zkylon

zkylewd
So why when they do those kind of splashes, with just an awesome artwork, they are mostly great, like this one or the poll party (Leona!), When they overcomplicate things and use puppetworks or something we get clunkers like new Sivir splash, Riven splashes, or the new j4. Hell, even concept Forecast Janna was way, way better than the final splash...

tbh puppetworks also made lunar revel diana, new sejuani, robo-nocturne, gold elise, brokeback mountain yasuo and many more. some of them got tweaked (like that hideous annie face) but I think working with them is a net positive

and ritozeronis is a concept artist so he probably doesn't do big pose with full background and perfectly detailed pics like these, even if he's all kinds of amazing.

also the jarvan splash isn't confirmed so it may get his face tweaked to normalness like vlad, xin zhao, annie and many more did.

zkylon

zkylewd
I really like mad max mf, it isn't amazing or anything but splash art and ingame model are both pretty alright and I love mad max

Newt

This is great, people are going to start playing Ashe in ranked now! It was like that Ezreal craze in s3. Back then it was free wins for Draven, now it's free wins for Sivir.

That Ashe splash is amazing.
Can't wait to see all the bad Ashe players playing with the skin.

thing is, I don't know how you can be a "bad" Ashe player. Her kit is so simplistic. If you can play any ADC and land the most basic skill shot ult in the game, you can play Ashe.

I guess Im the only one who doesnt like it. She also looks like default Irelia.

Hmm? I don't see that at all.

ALN1031

thing is, I don't know how you can be a "bad" Ashe player. Her kit is so simplistic. If you can play any ADC and land the most basic skill shot ult in the game, you can play Ashe.

Hmm? I don't see that at all.

Well it's more that her kit is that simple that it's hard to do well without the overloaded kits of some of the adcs. She has no escape, no repositioner, no real steroid, and such. She may not be hard to play mechanically, but there's more than mechanics needed to play well. I find someone like Lucian or Ezreal far easier to play well than Ashe, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom