• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm not talking about a minimap bug. This is in lane and during seiges. Champs just turn invisible. This is why panty is disabled now and rango was a month ago.

Example: yesterday I played against a support mundo and had his lane bush warded(right in the middle) my ward would give me no vision of him when he clearly entered the bush. After stepping out from the bush towards fog of war he would have brief invisibility.
Yeah, that sort of thing was what I was talking about in the second paragraph. After stepping out from the (warded) bush towards fog of ward the champion was invisible, and after moving back into the bush he became visible again.

Zynx

There's a delay when you press the button to split Velkoz's Q where the projectile freezes in place before splitting apart. Before I tried him I thought it would be optimal to shoot it beside the enemy and split when it was lined up right beside, but it's still dodgable if they have decent ping and reflexes. Hitting E is probably the way to land a combo, but it's basically a worse Chogath Q. A longer delay, less range, a smaller circle (I think), AND no slow afterwards.

A question: As far as I know, enemy champion items are only updated when someone on your team sees them, but is this true with enemy level and cs on the scoreboard?

drawkcaB

Meh her Q damage to the first target is pretty heavily nerfed. Shouldn't be a problem if the targeting is better though...

New indicator seems like it may really help line-up shots to get the 2nd bounce right. I've never touched MF so I have no idea whether or not these changes help her.

garath

Meh her Q damage to the first target is pretty heavily nerfed. Shouldn't be a problem if the targeting is better though...

Yeah. She'll be sacrificing some of the immediate early game poke for late game viability. Having it scale on total AD is pretty nice. Though looks like you can get a good bounce and really punish people if you aim it right. You know.. this will separate the good MFs from the great MFs. lol

I like the scaling on impure shot change too even though it's still magic damage.

drawkcaB

Isn't shifting the higher damage to the 2nd target mostly a good thing though? You can snipe minion CS and hit the enemy ADC for higher damage, or hit the support then the ADC for higher damage? Again, don't play Miss Hearts-Vagina.

Newt

Yeah. She'll be sacrificing some of the immediate early game poke for late game viability. Having it scale on total AD is pretty nice. Though looks like you can get a good bounce and really punish people if you aim it right. You know.. this will separate the good MFs from the great MFs. lol

I like the scaling on impure shot change too even though it's still magic damage.
She doesn't gain any late gain viability with the Q change for the first hit. Unless she has like >471 AD.

Doesn't her Q apply W stacks, though?
Q applies all on-hits. If you have enough stacks of you'll definitely make big gains. Though MF will no longer really be a lane bully anymore. Her standard lvl 1 AA, Q, AA combo won't do much.

Zynx

Wow, just had a game with hilariously bad connection issues (NA). I couldn't even fight my own jungle camps because attack and move orders would do nothing, nor abilities, or even see their hp go down. I actually had a bit of time to play league today so I'm a bit disappointed, but I can't help but laugh at how bad it was.

Jenga

Banned
thoughts on new xerath:

W and E are good/fun

Q is too slow to charge/cuts into mob too much to actually land, make faster or reduce mob slow

ult is kinda shit compared to old, just make aoe circle bigger

right now due to Q and ult kinda feels like a janky sniper brand

Zynx

And hey all Kassadin PBE changes have been reverted.

I really don't care for themed voiceovers, I prefer normal voices even if it doesn't match the champion - Jinx's is pretty damn annoying, for instance.

Small test to see if you are guys are good at this game.

You are playing a 4v5. The game is 25min in. 2 inhibs are down and after catching some ennemies the only guys in enemy team up are Shen and Udyr.

Do you:

1) Push hard one line with down inhib in the hope to end it
2) Take the last tower and inhib. let's be safe we'll win this next push
3) All retreat and go do baron. it is well known that 4v5 teamfights are easy you'll probably win this way. Especially against a tanky team composed of Malphite Shen Udyr and Kayle.

Answer Chosen by my team:
3 "I don't care I just want baron" - J4 just before losing the game

We lost

Blizzard

Banned

You are playing a 4v5. The game is 25min in. 2 inhibs are down and after catching some ennemies the only guys in enemy team up are Shen and Udyr.

Do you:

3) All retreat and go do baron. it is well known that 4v5 teamfights are easy you'll probably win this way. Especially against a tanky team composed of Malphite Shen Udyr and Kayle.

We lost
If Riot wanted to improve some of the problems with their player base they could delete Baron. :p

Everyone level 13? Baron. People dead and inhibs down (either yours or theirs)? Baron. Enemy team probably all at baron, just about to kill it and charge at you out of fog of war with baron buff? Baron, but only check it with 2 people so there's absolutely nothing anyone can do to save them as they get caught. Enemy has 2 long-range ults or a huge AOE ult that works well in baron pit? Baron. No wards? Baron. Extremely easy-to-win ranked game with inhibs down? Baron (or farm wraiths or recall for "just one more item").

Like, the times in solo queue when it is actually something you need and helps your team seem super rare.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

Do you:

We lost
you're not going to push an inhib and end at twenty-five hombre, and pushing a single inhib down isn't necessarily that helpful in a 4v5.

Type2

I kind of wish we had more options with our summoners spells.
At the very least maybe one of them could have a knock back. The only spell that really changes anything around is teleport.
I'm just tired of flash on everyone coupled with either barrier or ignite.
Riot could probably balance the current spells better by adding in new effects while they are on cooldown.

I'm just wishing for more variety in items but having something in the summoned spells might be enough for a fresh coat of paint.

garath

She doesn't gain any late gain viability with the Q change for the first hit. Unless she has like >471 AD.

Q applies all on-hits. If you have enough stacks of you'll definitely make big gains. Though MF will no longer really be a lane bully anymore. Her standard lvl 1 AA, Q, AA combo won't do much.

Yeah. You're right. Just a single Q isn't going to do as much. But she does have lower cooldown and much lower mana. So sustained damage will potentially be greater. She'll hold up better in a siege too.

Will have to try it and see.

Nekofrog

Banned
I don't think I ever posted this here, but here we go.

HcYQ3Hu.jpg

Yes, that's my hallway. They're best buddies!

Blizzard

Banned
you're not going to push an inhib and end at twenty-five hombre, and pushing a single inhib down isn't necessarily that helpful in a 4v5.
He said 2 inhibs were already down, not 1. And I'm pretty sure I've had games end at 25-30 minutes from the nexus, it's just rare.

He said 2 inhibs were already down, not 1. And I'm pretty sure I've had games end at 25-30 minutes from the nexus, it's just rare.

The thing is that we all won our lanes and since I was Trundle I could chomp down lots of towers quickly but we were to the point where our gold advantage was not sufficient enough to fully compensate our numeric inferiority.

I mean we may not have won anyway but this was a bad call at that moment no matter how you look at it.

Nekofrog

Banned
Love that Malzahar, man. He went to their red, warded it, which allowed me to do my blue as Amumu smiteless, run to their red and take it, then immediately go to my red and take it. Gragas was pretty much out of the game after that and unable to do anything.

Shyvana is a really cool champion from a visual design perspective, and her ultimate is good. But the rest of her kit is really quite uninspired. It takes basically no skill to play her mechanically, she's basically Garen.

Her dragon breath should clearly do most of her damage, she's a dragon. A skill that was like rumbles would fit her pretty well.

Her kit is just weird, she just auto attacks people with her w up and spamming e/q when they're available.

DeadNames

Banned
Shyvana is a really cool champion from a visual design perspective, and her ultimate is good. But the rest of her kit is really quite uninspired. It takes basically no skill to play her mechanically, she's basically Garen.

Her dragon breath should clearly do most of her damage, she's a dragon. A skill that was like rumbles would fit her pretty well.

Her kit is just weird, she just auto attacks people with her w up and spamming e/q when they're available.

I've always wanted a champ that can "charge" their ult. Shyv kinda does, but it's a little underwhelming.

Maybe riot could make a champ based on electricity and their ult is like a little explosion they can cast when their "static charge" is full?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom