• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceboy

Banned
Wow. I bought Lucian and broke from my Ashe marathon when she was picked by the other team and tried him out. Got stomped in lane against Ashe + Annie (with my suicidal Leona). I started 0/4/2. The whole team was getting smoked. Then the teamfights started.. finished 9/4/8 for a win.

What a beast champion. Started BT then into Triforce into Last Whisper. I was chunking people so hard with ability->double auto->ability->double auto. He feels so good. Smooth auto attack, real easy to chain his abilities. That dash is so strong. Added a QSS to my cleanse for ashe, lissandra, shen and annie and I never died again.

I've been on the receiving end of him plenty but didn't realize what a joy to play he was. No wonder I see him or Jinx in every ranked game. They're really on fire with the last two marksmen.

Just bought him too. Seriously, there's so many possible combos you can pull off with his abilities. Everything just feels so smooth!

Gosh, Yasuo really needs to be deleted from this game. Yasuo, teemo and kassadin is the definition of anti fun.
Play mid Elise to make him cry then. Or Yorick, Karma, Quinn. They don't give a shit about Yasuo.

Man it's a shame the newer guys will have never experienced things like that.

Truly, truly outrageous.
Jax dodging tower shots, Twisted Fate having a global teleport at level 1 + an AoE stun, and all those other infamous examples.

Personally I fondly remember Nunu having a 40% slow with a 4-second duration at level 1. With red buff applying on single target spells.

Planned 4.3 changes

Boot nerfs
Targon/Frostfang lineup buffs
Wanting to change Frostfang I can understand, but why prioritize Targon and Coin at the same time when the frikkin' Madreds / Wriggles line has been left untouched ever since the pre-season tests on PBE?

Opiate

One of the appeals of Dominion for those who don't play it much; the games can be extremely close and can swing hard. It is not really possible to snowball.

Just had an extremely close game; we won 6-0. For those who aren't aware, both teams in Dominion start out at 500 resources, and the goal is to reduce the enemy to 0 resources. That means we won with ~1% of our resources still remaining. I've actually won games 1-0 before.

p2aVxg8.jpg

Ocho

Anyone here play LAN? Almost level 30, looking for some friendly folks to finish the grind out for the last few levels before I start ranked (yes I'm smurfing).

Summoner handle is Gringo Bot if anyone is interested.

I'm guessing you're american. I recommend you get out of that server. Ranked on there is the worst.

Leezard

One of the appeals of Dominion for those who don't play it much; the games can be extremely close and can swing hard. It is not really possible to snowball.

Just had an extremely close game; we won 6-0. For those who aren't aware, both teams in Dominion start out at 500 resources, and the goal is to reduce the enemy to 0 resources. That means we won with ~1% of our resources still remaining. I've actually won games 1-0 before.

Relatively unrelated, but do you know what the 7/3, 5/3, etc numbers below the gold icon stands for? It bothers me every time I play dominion.

Tizoc

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/42219623#matches
Riiiiight so the top most match is the one I played a few minutes ago.
Top were Warwick and Pantheon, poor noobs were feeding me and Yi XP

I'd say my deaths were an error of judgement from my end along with being a bit arrogant and pushing in for a kil or turret destruction.

Oh and top it off? As the match ended i MAnaged to get the game to do Garen's dance taunt!
Shit I really should've recorded that, but it's past 12 AM here and I'll be having a 5 hour sleep =V

Einbroch

Banned
I've been listening to Instalok's Yasuo song so much that now whenever Pompeii comes on I start singing the wrong lyrics. My friend was in the car, too. He just looked at me like I was crazy.

Hmm, I swore I would never use RP to purchase Champions since they can be bought through IP, but 6300 IP is a lot, Lucian is on sale, and I need a new ADC. Should I bite the bullet?

Ferga

Hmm, I swore I would never use RP to purchase Champions since they can be bought through IP, but 6300 IP is a lot, Lucian is on sale, and I need a new ADC. Should I bite the bullet?

No. RP is for skins only. Because this game is free enough. You don't need it to be anymore free.

garath

I'll be the devil. I buy lots of champs on sale. IP buys runes, rune pages, and champions.

In fact I just bought Lucian yesterday :)

He's on sale till Monday. Do it. Its basically half the price of a fast food meal for hours and hours of enjoyment!

Type2

I'll be the devil. I buy lots of champs on sale. IP buys runes, rune pages, and champions.

In fact I just bought Lucian yesterday :)

He's on sale till Monday. Do it. Its basically half the price of a fast food meal for hours and hours of enjoyment!
If you are lacking a decent roster for one lane and you see a champ you like on sale go for it. Lucian is a decent adc to have if that role is one of your current weaknesses.
I pretty much play trist and jinx if I'm ever stuck adcing because of inexperience.

garath

Just got skarner. Not sure what he is good for.

Not top lane. My last game he fed the living crap out of an akali. Raid boss. Level 17 to everyone else's 12-14

If you are lacking a decent roster for one lane and you see a champ you like on sale go for it. Lucian is a decent adc to have if that role is one of your current weaknesses.
I pretty much play trist and jinx if I'm ever stuck adcing because of inexperience.

I'm loving Lucian. He's got to be number 2 to jinx right now.

I buy all the 6300 champions with RP once they go on sale. To me it's worth to pay 487 RP instead of 6300 of IP. I buy the rest (4800, 3150, 1350, etc.) with IP. There are like over 30 champions that cost 6300. But that's me.

zkylon

zkylewd
I buy all the 6300 champions with RP once they go on sale. To me it's worth to pay 487 RP instead of 6300 of IP. I buy the rest (4800, 3150, 1350, etc.) with IP. There are like over 30 champions that cost 6300. But that's me.

I don't really have the money to do both so it's just skins for me :<

DeadNames

Banned
How do i beat lee in lane.

i swear to god, if he gets one LITTLE bit ahead it becomes impossible.

cant duel
cant outsustain
cant all in
and cant get away

pray tell.... what does he LACK?

I'll vouch for the "extremely close" part. Had a game earlier where we managed to neutralize a third point when it was approximately 120 - 1 in the enemy's favor, with me (full tank Alistar with some CDR and Garrison + Exhaust) defending the top turret by my lonesome. Leona and whoever else on the enemy team desperately tried to kill me three times, but they couldn't do so fast enough before a few allies cleaned up. Our momentum snowballed from there, my allies captured the remaining towers somehow and all I needed to do for them was be as irritating as possible with how easily he can cancel tower channeling and how much of a beating he can withstand.

Ferga

cant duel
cant outsustain
cant all in
and cant get away

Dodge his Qs. Seriously, that is all you have to do to beat him in lane. Whenever he misses Q, he does little to no damage so just use your skills on him during that time (this applies to any lane match up. If someone carelessly uses a skill on minions or misses it, fuckin jump them while it's on cooldown). That's how you beat people in lane.

If you can't dodge it, then play a sustain tank. Lee can't do anything against sustain tanks.

Newt

About to make my Draven ranked debut lol... Lets see how this goes
I think I'll watch this.

A few tips

-You're a Leona/Draven lane, play it safe until lvl two
- Don't let the lane deadzone near the enemy tower, either push to tower to reset or freeze the lane middle.
- Jinx bought fort pot, nice win, gg I'm done lol.

Edwardo

I think I'll watch this.

A few tips

-You're a Leona/Draven lane, play it safe until lvl two
- Don't let the lane deadzone near the enemy tower, either push to tower to reset or freeze the lane middle.
- Jinx bought fort pot, nice win, gg I'm done lol.

Thanks man. My cs was pretty low, but we had good teamwork going. All in all I enjoyed it haha.

Subtle

I tried Draven in ranked 5s and did really well. Something like 5-2. But their fed mundo would focus me so hard in fights and I ended something like 7-7 :( still won tho. He's a cool champ

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member

cant duel
cant outsustain
cant all in
and cant get away

Lee's strongest point is his early game. Move unpredictably to dodge his q and be careful of walking up to cs as he'll try to safeguard to a minion and tempest strike. It's okay to give up some cs to a hard lane, rather than try to keep up and risk snowballing him through kills. Coordinate with your jungler to bait his all in and then go in for the kill.

Newt

Holy shit, I'm on a 13 game ranked winning streak atm. Most of the games have been with me playing Sivir and Achtius playing Annie.

Holy shit, I'm on a 13 game ranked winning streak atm. Most of the games have been with me playing Sivir and Achtius playing Annie.
Big win streaks make me paranoid, after 5 or so matches I always start expecting the worst ranked has to offer the following match.

Often it's exactly what I get.

Ferga

I'm so sick of playing with arrogant plat 5s and gold 1s... It's just so god damn depressing when you get ahead by 5k before the 25minute mark and people refuse to group and end....

Out of 10games, I'd say I get my team ahead in 7 of them with dragons and early towers. People just love to solo push with no wards.

Fuckin infuriating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom