• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf. Are you doing anything else besides playing LoL?

I got in shortly after Beta and I have around 500 wins (@50%) and i think i play waaaaaaaaay too much :D

I went crazy for it in the second half of 2013. I wanted to get to gold but didn't really apply myself. Winning lane was a crapshoot, but I was a pretty good jungler and had a 60% win rate on Nautilus.

After season 3 I picked up Lucian and then as carry junglers took over I learnt Vi. Vi kicks ass and I'm almost at a 70% win rate with her. I build for damage, 21/9, Elder Lizard, Brutalizer, Triforce, Cleaver then tank. Winning the early game with pure damage and ganks has always been more fruitful than going the tank route for me. Being able to solo dragon is a huge boost for your team. I started keeping track of enemy buff timers - this alone gives you a massive advantage over those who don't. Hell barely anyone calls dragon timer in my games.

I jungle/ADC most of the time, and support if they're taken.

Type2

Oh man I think I can finally play today.

I'll have something exciting to announce in a month or so if work keeps going this well.

God damn it Phillip, you broke me, I can't stop playing this goddamned buggy-ass sweet-curvy-ass french whore.

And somehow I'm winning. Worzelezz opponents.
Fuck Lux.
From now on I buff Magic Resist if they even have ONE Magic/Ability user.
Unless they don't have AP mids, you should always buy MR items.

Hell, even if they don't, Banshee's Veil is the best thing ever.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Hey guys, the new thread will be done by this week for sure (saturday at the latest). Turns out this is the one week I have all of the lab assignments of the fucking year and that's keeping me a bit busier than usual.

I hope the little delay is not much of a bother, rest assured it'll be a worzee successor for the current one.

Btw, we're keeping more or less the same sections (brief descriptions of maps, champ roles, linked resources, etc). If you think something's amiss or stuff has to go you can tell us now.

Mothman91

Hey guys, the new thread will be done by this week for sure (saturday at the latest). Turns out this is the one week I have all of the lab assignments of the fucking year and that's keeping me a bit busier than usual.

I hope the little delay is not much of a bother, rest assured it'll be a worzee successor for the current one.

Btw, we're keeping more or less the same sections (brief descriptions of maps, champ roles, linked resources, etc). If you think something's amiss or stuff has to go you can tell us now.

You did the thread perfectly, I chuckled all the way through when you did this OP, take your time and keep the formula the same :D.

Insert Corki somewhere in there

Almost as scary as Warwick's "I don't have my ult up so I'll just skedaddle near your ward to make you flinch a little bit" ganks.

I was always a fan of the Jungle Shyvana, "just run at them and sort of hope they don't decide to walk away calmly" ganks, personally. Especially after she cycled out of favor and then briefly came back, at which point everyone apparently had forgotten that when we did actually play her in the jungle we ran Exhaust.

Leezard

It should be fine, as long as the mods are ok with it.

I bet it's going to be awesome.

garath

First ranked game tonight, they ban all the junglers. Pick Elise. I'm a little out of practice with her but it's like riding a bike right? Set my masteries and runes, game starts. Umm.. why am I buying biscuits? How can I afford a doran's blade and 2 pots? ...... Support masteries. Dammit Riot. I know I switched my masteries. It's hard to miss a mastery page called elise.

Clear time is SO rough with a doran's blade and support masteries lol. Somehow still win the game. Elise OP? (actually my lanes did very well with me almost exclusively focusing on securing objectives). Get every dragon and baron makes it a lot easier to win.

Tizoc

Aww they swaped out the characters =( Now I gotta farm cash for Blitztank Wukong and Trundle for me and my bro.
Ah well back to trynda, gonna try renekton later >=3

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
DFG worth getting over Gunblade on Akali?

Gunblade gives both ad and ap, so it is most effective on her. I never find the need for dfg, it is overkill on soft target, and against tank you can just out trade them with sustain.

The cdr is also wasted on her since she is limited by her energy. Dfg can work, but I think gunblade is the superior item.

I tried repairing my client last night because Jinx's zap texture has been missing for me basically since she was released, and whenever she uses it the entire ground around her turns pink and black.

I've been trying to repair successfully since then, and I've since given up on repairing and I'm not just reinstalling. Taking forever. First mumble, now this. I just wanna play league man ;_;

Fuzzery

LzqKLzy.jpg

CORKI'S DERVISH

ALL PRAISE CORKI

Ferga

My brother wants to try him out actualy, but what was changed on it?

People run away from you when you fear them. So you kinda screw up ganks for your jungler and you won't be able to ult and drain at the same time like you use to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom