• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

Fixing the bug on her W should have helped quite a bit.

The fix mostly concerns how that % health mastery worked with it. At the start of the game when health is low it only amounts to an extra ~5 damage per W cast. Her clear and sustain are still brutal for a long while.

Like, I'm doing my jungle marathon right now to figure out my picks and I keep going back to dumping one of favourite champions because another one (Amumu) fulfills a very similar role but without those early game drawbacks.

Mr. Crabs said:
Never said it was good; I don't like Jarvan's either. Also doesn't help that IIRC it was a 975 RP skin originally (no, not a discount) before Riot revised their price range on skins altogether.

Jesus Christ. Didn't they drop the price of several skins recently because they didn't meet the expectations of what a 1350rp skin should be? Maybe I should raise this issue in the forums.

Stop playing after 2 losses in a row next time.

I took a break between the first two and the second two. I actually played like 9 games today. The second loss was a real bummer, we were behind, then we started winning, and then our sivir had to leave to eat dinner. We could have won if he had stayed and we won like one more teamfight.

Have you guys ever seen Salty Teemo? It's Salty Bet but with extremely low ELO league games. Currently there's a Mundo with mobis and double warmogs.

http://www.twitch.tv/saltyteemo

Stop playing after 2 losses in a row next time.

My rule is 3.

Twice this season I had two game losing streak to bounce back with 4 game winning streak. Last season it was disaster though if I get on 2 game losing streak it's guaranteed to be a 4-5 game skid.

I think it just takes time to learn how to recompose yourself and start over fresh. Gotta have short term memory and forget all the fuck-ups last game.

So far Gold V has been much easier than Silver 1. I feel everyone is doing their part to try and win as a team, rather than everyone trying to be the hero and carry.

Bacon

Been watching a lot of trick2g lately. Is there any streamer out there that plays udyr better than him? I can watch him play that champ and never tire of it. Then I try to play him and make a fool of myself :(

zkylon

zkylewd
sona with hybrid pen and hp quints with frostfang is pretty good vs leona

this is what I run her with, tho 2 hp quints and 1 ms quint. i kinda enjoy it

not too squishy, but with some damage. i should probably just get straight mpen. like aa harass is pretty boring in the doran shield meta

Ferga

The game after my demotion from 6 games of major throws and every lane losing, my entire team completely wrecks the game.

Why do you do this to me, matchmaking?

I still play Diana :(
Mainly to show off my Lunar Goddess skin.
She's probably my.... 4th most played jungler in solo queue behind Vi/Panth/Elise. She requires a pretty particular team comp to do well though.

Tizoc

Just lost a match because my team was behind 10 kills or so. Granted we weren't pushing well but at the 20 min. mark it ended with 4v1 votes to surrender I was the only one who didn't want to quit early.
Just because they got the advantage early on doesn't mean we'll lose ya noobs.

I want to try another character among the current free ones atm who would be like tryndamere a fast auto-attacker.

I like trynda since once he gets going HE GETS GOING. Wish there was a faster way for tanks to earn god early on =/

rakhir

My friend got placed in silver in S4 and just got back into Platinum, where he was in s3. He lost around five placement series until he finally got there.

I need to stop fucking around and start playing rankeds, silver V is pretty embarrassing, but i like playing with friends and that means that most of the time i'm with them in normals.

QUICK SURVEY!

Best Shyvana skin? I want to buy one and can't decide which is best.

ice drake > ironscale > default > darkflame > boneclaw
Ice Drake and Darkflame are actually even more tacky than Boneclaw, with Darkflame being the worst of the bunch aesthetically. I'd put those two dead last, even with their different particle effects. Default Shyvanna could also really use a new splash art.

rakhir

Ice Drake and Darkflame are actually even more tacky than Boneclaw, with Darkflame being the worst of the bunch aesthetically. I'd put those two dead last, even with their different particle effects. Default Shyvanna could also really use a new splash art.

Yeah, i was on the fence between Ice Drake and Ironscale. Ice Drake has different, really cool particles, but it's really weird otherwise.
Ironscale is a redhead.

Thanks for help. I guess i'll take this one:

league_of_legends__shyvana_by_arieaesu-d6le1xx.png
Source

(guys, someone take that as an avatar)

heytred

Neo Member
With this nerf, the Lee remake, and the Renekton nerfs, it seems like they are trying to destroy all the early game dominance champs and make every scale throughout the game...which I have a problem with.

Agreed. Having Champions with a variance in the timing (as far as game progression) of their effectiveness is one of the most important aspects of team composition and scenario based strategy. It gives each game and lane a different feel and approach. That's part of what currently keeps me playing - as I have no motives regarding a Ranked division - is the fact that most games feel vastly different than others.

Yeah, it's my problem too. Everyone's power curve ends up being flat throughout a match, giving even less variety between picks that have already been a bit similar. There wouldn't be any more gambits (not the team) in choices; no "I'll pick an early champ then hope to end soon otherwise I'm toast".

I'd hate it if they also nerf the late late aspects of champs like Vayne and Nasus.

Edwardo

some random site names Teemo #4 in their 14 most adorable characters list...........

No matter which skin Teemo's in, this little scout puts up a tough fight! Whether he's fighting as an astronaut, superhero, or even a bunny, it's hilarious watching him skip around through lanes, throwing out landmines everywhere.

some random site

teemo can suck a fat one

garath

We don't have a Diana spokesperson in lolgaf, someone need to fix this!

Lol. I genuinely forgot what my avatar is. I browse GAF without images :(

Diana was my champ in season 2. Then they nerfed her, and nerfed her again. Plus I stopped playing mid. I do want to try her in the jungle again but just haven't bothered.

With this nerf, the Lee remake, and the Renekton nerfs, it seems like they are trying to destroy all the early game dominance champs and make every scale throughout the game...which I have a problem with.

So if they flatten the early game but leave monsters like late game Vayne/Nasus/Tristana alone, where will that leave the game? Long, boring and predictable. Not a fan.

Boken

Banned
you guys and reddit are overreacting just a little. there will ALWAYS be early game champions.

if elise, renekton and leesins early games are weaker, other champions with better early games will appear.

the fact that they arent appearing now is simply because elise, renekton and leesin arent that bad lategame as a tradeoff for their earlygame power. this just means that their powerlevel is perhaps a little too high.

elise i dont personally agree with, but renekton and leesin have amazing early games and very decent mid/late games. not only that, they warp the roles they are in. anything that lanes top must be able to not get crushed by renekton - e.g. the absolute disappearance of jax from compo.

p.s. what are they doing to renekton? @_@
tbh tho, i dont think they should rework leesin, hes fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom