• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type2

I saw soda doing really well building all damage on skarner,triforce and stuff, don't remember the full build.

Gotta be closer, and his word of wisdom.

He likes trinity and wits end for the dmg core. Skarner can go elder lizard or golem to start with.

I'm an Honorable Opponent and have good Teamwork, but apparently am not even remotely Friendly and only marginally Helpful. I guess that sounds about right.

Ferrio

Banned
Worst feeling in this game is having your lane opponent getting away with tens of health... and then losing your lane do to it.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Team builder...seems to do what it says on the tin. Though first game I wasn't impressed that our support Nid moaned at me for not having AP runes. I don't have any decent runes aside from a generic armour yellow/mr blue page :/

Shouldn't really complain, they got all the kills. Is this what ranked is normally like?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Oh, then that sucks. If it was red, good riddance.

Blue > Yellow > Green >>>>>>> Red.

ive had them all at one point or another. :(

---

was just in a good spot to win a 4v5 but greedy jax and vayne blew their load before they were in full bullshit mode. in other news, xerath is pretty fun when the other team has no sustain and he seems to do okay vs leblanc, which was a frustrating matchup for me.

zkylon

zkylewd
quality from an image stand point, all of which dob did. not really bigging myself up when I'm talking about the aspect I didn't do.

As for the scope being unreasonable, the deadline was like 3 days after I even considered doing it.

I'm not having you have a go at us for trying to do a decent OT which we're putting a lot of work into. You haven't seen it so you have no reason to criticise the scope, and no reason to criticise us over the deadline because it was impossible to hit without just doing a shitty repost.

If you have a problem with the timing of it, do the next one yourself.

ignore soda

he's not a nice person

"why hello, kiunch-kun"
LdDbiZd.png

I don't know where you find these

like all I do all day is look for fanart and you manage to find the ones I'm missing and they're great ones at that

how

why

I feel like I'm the only one here who hates this waifu crap. I guess I'm the anti-waifu.

55742.jpg

is this the gurren lagann dude?

anti-spyralu?

and yea u r

First experience with Team Builder:

Mid Fiora, assassin, solo: 5 mins to get into lobby, 7 mins to find last role (jungler), 3 seconds of matchmaking.

Takes a while to get a team together but it's fun when you do. Interface is really good.

Went 15/5/7. All those unworzee opponents rulered to death. RIP.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Itemization isn't the issue, I can't seem to get anything going.
I can hit six on Skarner before the seven minute mark without ganking. You just have to know what he is capable of pre-six and gauge what if any lanes can be ganked early.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
gotta love richard lewis trying to make his article understandable in na by using american football examples, effectively making it impossible to understand for the rest of the world lol

well not impossible since he was already overstating his point but still :p

but like he seems fishing for controversy right now

bad rulings happen, it's not like the referee could prove saint had a bug, rite?

It is not even a bad ruling, Annie Ult not coming out isn't a proven bug as far as I know. Plus like you say, it could be mechanical error, we can't have a replay every time someone press the wrong button and call foul.

Newt

Supp: 5 second queue
ADC: 5 min queue
Jung: 5 min queue
Mid: 15 min queue
Top: 15 min queue

Is what I'm guessing :).

It is not even a bad ruling, Annie Ult not coming out isn't a proven bug as far as I know. Plus like you say, it could be mechanical error, we can't have a replay every time someone press the wrong button and call foul.

I've seen a couple of cases in the past few days where peoples ults weren't casting. there may be something to it.

garath

Supp: 5 second queue
ADC: 5 min queue
Jung: 5 min queue
Mid: 15 min queue
Top: 15 min queue

Is what I'm guessing :).

If I had to guess....

Support: 30 second queue
ADC: 40 second queue
Jungle: 20 min queue
mid: 20 min queue
top: 10 min queue

People seem to dislike bot lane these days and jungle is really contested. I almost never get jungle if I'm not in the first 2-3 picks.

drawkcaB

I can hit six on Skarner before the seven minute mark without ganking. You just have to know what he is capable of pre-six and gauge what if any lanes can be ganked early.

Yeah, I found the same thing. In the second match the opposing Hecarim was able to jump ahead 2-0-0 early but I still made it to six before he did. I'm just having trouble knowing when to gank pre-6. In similar situations, I'd opt to gank with Volibear or Xin Zhao because neither has a huge ganking power spike at 6 and even with a slightly better than average chance the gank will be successful, I found it generally worthwhile even if it meant delaying my own leveling to further my laners. I got the impression that on Skarner, it's not worthwhile unless you definitely get the kill, or blow a flash. Makes me feel like I have to depend on the quality of a teammates early on...which kinda sucks at my scrubby level.

It's rough getting used to his pace of jungling. Once I hit 6 things improved greatly, but the game was lost before then each time.

Newt

If I had to guess....

Support: 30 second queue
ADC: 40 second queue
Jungle: 20 min queue
mid: 20 min queue
top: 10 min queue

People seem to dislike bot lane these days and jungle is really contested. I almost never get jungle if I'm not in the first 2-3 picks.
Didn't realize that jungle was so popular.

That post on the last page about vis late game was hilarious. Pretty much the main reason I play vi over pantheon, is vi is a god late game. Triforce + elder lizard + banshees + randuins + boots + thornmail/warmogs then swapping out lizard for a cleaver or lw. With Triforce you delete adcs, with cleaver + w passive you can easily duel tanks, it's really hard to die, you can tank towers and objectives with your passive shield, you have great mobility around fights, you're just perfect. And you fit in pretty much any team comp outside of a sieging kiting comp with nidalee / sivir or something.

Moodmon

Neo Member
I think the biggest thing on team builder isn't so much the position but the role. Apparently not many people put down for tank, either as top or jungle. Hence the wait. I've only queued as support and jungle and got in within 30 seconds for both.

Boken

Banned
First experience with Team Builder:

Mid Fiora, assassin, solo: 5 mins to get into lobby, 7 mins to find last role (jungler), 3 seconds of matchmaking.

Takes a while to get a team together but it's fun when you do. Interface is really good.

Went 15/5/7. All those unworzee opponents rulered to death. RIP.

yo make that thread instead of playing videogames

zkylon

zkylewd
Watching LCS. Happy she was picked, sad she's being destroyed.

u know it's weird how lcs and nerfs is working

like if i se syndra picked i won't be too happy about it

like i'll be scared she gets nerfed

kinda like lebonk right now. I played her a lot after her rework and was expecting her to show up at lcs any day and now she's walking the dead man's path. and like I get it it's deserved but just that process of you picking a champion and you being depressed over her being picked on lcs is super sad

specially since syndra got a lot of tiny buffs no one asked for that will maybe get her over the edge :c

I know. I'm just tired.

Sorry boken
dont say sorry

i believe in you

ot6 is gonna be rad

Tizoc

Lost my first match as Sivir =/
Bot was Yi+Blitzcrank, effin' Blitz kept using it's arm grab on me and got like 5 feeds =_=
In the end we surrendered, but I'll keep using her. Just need to teach myself her range so I can use her boomerang more effectively.

drawkcaB

Lost my first match as Sivir =/
Bot was Yi+Blitzcrank, effin' Blitz kept using it's arm grab on me and got like 5 feeds =_=
In the end we surrendered, but I'll keep using her. Just need to teach myself her range so I can use her boomerang more effectively.

Learn to watch the tell tale signs of a Blitz grab. He shouldn't be giving you so much trouble because of your spell shield.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Had team builder game as Gankplank. Only one problem. Against Darius. I got dumpstered. Something like 4 death in 10-15 minutes. I even tried farming at turret, but he just had too much.

Luckily, I just went pure damage crit build. Once I finally farmed up my Shiv I was getting somewhere. Then we have a few good teamfights, and managed to win the game and not look too terrible.

The pirate is tonnes of fun, but I get the feeling most bruisery top types will wreck him. I've heard Gankplank has a viscous all in at levels 1 and 2. How do I do that? Do I need crit runes or just play better?

Edwardo

Had team builder game as Gankplank. Only one problem. Against Darius. I got dumpstered. Something like 4 death in 10-15 minutes. I even tried farming at turret, but he just had too much.

Luckily, I just went pure damage crit build. Once I finally farmed up my Shiv I was getting somewhere. Then we have a few good teamfights, and managed to win the game and not look too terrible.

The pirate is tonnes of fun, but I get the feeling most bruisery top types will wreck him. I've heard Gankplank has a viscous all in at levels 1 and 2. How do I do that? Do I need crit runes or just play better?

Darius is a pain in the ass to fight against as gangplank. Try to farm by your tower with Q. If he is able to pull you, you can W his slow. Other than that gl....

For a level one all in, I usually just hide in the brush then auto-Q-auto them. Your passive is awesome for the slow and magic damage that stacks. They'll start to fight you, but underestimate the damage and slow from it. Usually you can at least get a flash out of it.

I don't like going with crit runes on gp. I pretty much build a shiv and see what I need from there. I like wits end and iceborn gauntlet alot too after that. Just a mix of on-hit items with some tank stuff.

Talents

Banned
God Damn I love Mordekaiser. I went 1v4 at one point last game and killed them all without taking damage thanks to the shield.

Vyktal

So I've been playing LoL every now and then for a few weeks and I'm really enjoying it. I enjoy playing in the Jungle and my main champion so far has been Warwick (with dashing of Garen Top and Graves Bot).

So I just bought Vi today because I really like what I've seen of her aggressive jungling style... except I've tried playing some custom games with computer players and I just keep dying before I get both the Golem and Lizard buff!!! I start with machete and some potions and her E. Generally I need to go through 2+ potions and I just about clear the Golem with v little health left. I then need more potions if I decide to clear wolves, then when I reach red buff, my health is so low and have no potions so I just can't take it!

Is this normal for Vi junglers? Does she rely on the team helping her take that first buff in order to save potions? Early on is it normal for Vi to warp home a lot to grab potions until she levels up? Also when auto-attacking, do I need to keep clicking off and on the enemy (stuttering?) so that the auto hits quicker than if I just left her auto-attacking?

Any help from other Vi players would be really appreciated. I'd love to get good as her!

Newt

So I've been playing LoL every now and then for a few weeks and I'm really enjoying it. I enjoy playing in the Jungle and my main champion so far has been Warwick (with dashing of Garen Top and Graves Bot).

So I just bought Vi today because I really like what I've seen of her aggressive jungling style... except I've tried playing some custom games with computer players and I just keep dying before I get both the Golem and Lizard buff!!! I start with machete and some potions and her E. Generally I need to go through 2+ potions and I just about clear the Golem with v little health left. I then need more potions if I decide to clear wolves, then when I reach red buff, my health is so low and have no potions so I just can't take it!

Is this normal for Vi junglers? Does she rely on the team helping her take that first buff in order to save potions? Early on is it normal for Vi to warp home a lot to grab potions until she levels up? Also when auto-attacking, do I need to keep clicking off and on the enemy (stuttering?) so that the auto hits quicker than if I just left her auto-attacking?

Any help from other Vi players would be really appreciated. I'd love to get good as her!
You need someone to leash (help kill the golem) for you lvl 1. Also, don't smite the wolves if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom