• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

I totally agree with you, you get so many Trick-wannabe-Udyrs but you know, generally on his stream he tells you when to and when not to, so not really his fault people don't know how to proxy/use Udyr. Just league community.. monkey see, monkey do, but wrong. lol

I love trick, he's the most entertaining streamer by a mile imo and he definitely knows his stuff with voli and udyr. You just kind of have to realize when he is in teach mode and when he is in fuck around mode. It's clear a lot of people don't see the difference.

garath

Looks like Riot are going for a solo queue focussed set of nerfs, judging by the current PBE.

Rammus, Amumu, Sona, Fiora, Katarina, Warwick, Gnar and Kha'Zix all nerfed. I guess Janna or Fiddlesticks will take over the #1 winrate on the next patch and the Rammus/Amumu era is coming to a close.

Kha'zix is the only one on that list I don't agree with. He's not a solo queue god anymore. The rest can use a beatdown for sure.

Dunno why Fiddle isn't getting a hit though.

Sofo

How bad is Amumu getting gutted? Was gonna buy it with IPs after getting Lucian. I need a go-to simple jungler. ;o

It was actually a buff to her AP ratios wasn't it?
They increased the Takedown ratio by 0.1 but it hardly matters since that 0.1 will take a long time to offset the damage she lost from the AD ratio and the base AD nerf. Base AD + base AS nerfs made her already bad early game even worse, and stuff like the pounce CD reset changes don't help either.

I was excited at first because they were increasing the ratio on Takedown by 0.2 but in the end it was a nerf for that build path as well. Any half viable mid laner will just shit on you now, before you had at least a chance.

garath

Starting to look like Elise is going to be good again in S5 jungle. Yay

edit: oh man. jungle is so rough early now. Nightblue was 3 levels behind midlane at ~5-6min with Maokai. Lee came for a counter gank 2 levels behind.

MaxiLive

It could also be server load due to the influx of new/old players wanting to try the new Rift. Keep that in mind!

For me the new map has been fine in performance and ping apart from two 1 second lag spikes over the course of 4 matches.

Blizzard

Banned
Less detailed is definitely part of the upgrade. I think we could also do without that random valley off-screen.
There's a dragon flying in it around 1:40 though! I want the dragon to fly out of the valley, buzz everyone across the map, and then land in the dragon pit.

Also even though I rarely seem to lag, sometimes I'll damage a minion with an autoattack, and there will be like half a second before the minion health bar actually goes down. It's disconcerting.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
man leveling up accounts is so boring. and frustrating because everyone's bad.

3v3 bots constantly rushing 10 minute games is faster and less aggravating then trying to win low level blind pick.

drawkcaB

garath said:
Starting to look like Elise is going to be good again in S5 jungle. Yay

edit: oh man. jungle is so rough early now. Nightblue was 3 levels behind midlane at ~5-6min with Maokai. Lee came for a counter gank 2 levels behind.

Doesn't matter. Second Elise shows up again competitively Riot will nerf her.

Goddam I love Maokai's VU.

Blizzard

Banned
It's the WORST. It's why I've never made a smurf. It takes like 100 hours to hit 30. Then add in a million more hours to get a decent rune base.
In a way I'm glad it takes so long to hit 30, since it presumably discourages smurfing, and makes chat restrictions a little more meaningful unless trolls start buying accounts. And if they start buying accounts, then at least they're paying a little fine each time.

garath

Ya I was going to level up an EUW account, but I got to level 4 and realized it's gonna take way too long.

Yeah. I was going to make a EUW account too but remembered how long it took to even get to like 5 with my smurf to play with my friend. No thanks.

Sofo

There's a dragon flying in it around 1:40 though! I want the dragon to fly out of the valley, buzz everyone across the map, and then land in the dragon pit.

Also even though I rarely seem to lag, sometimes I'll damage a minion with an autoattack, and there will be like half a second before the minion health bar actually goes down. It's disconcerting.

Reading up on Schmattakopf's post, I was just gonna point out how cool it was to see that randomly when I was playing earlier! I think it's really cool to have all these little things.

dont you mean it is a wasteland

</3

Dat Irelia pic in the Riot launcher

the_heist_promo_final2_latam.jpg

Negaduck

Something is happening to irelia at the end of this month

That calendar is for nov2014 And has the 28th - 30th circled.

2 x and swords.

Irelia's brother finally coming out? Doubtful as kalista just dropped.

Maybe a VU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom