• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

When do champion price reductions occur? I thought viktor was already supposed to be decreased. Does that not happen until the week after?

It was supposed to be at the same time as Kalista came out - and since it's the third release, there was supposed to be another reduction of an older champion as well.

They probably didn't do it because the servers are being really iffy.

Could it be that they do it when she goes to 6300?

iosefe

Viktor is already 4800 in my game (LAN server)

Amumu is now 450! Finally gonna grab him I've always ignored him lol.

it makes me salty that i live in south florida, but LAN isn't for me. i mean, the server is literally here in Miami, i get 35 ping on my secondary character, but 128 on my main.

Sofo

-_- I just bought Amumu. I mean it was just 1350 but still, it's the principle!

Refunderino no wortherino I guesserino.

Oh man, 2 really different games.

dVgrqUU.png

Decided to try Udyr in the jungle. I think Udyr is really good, again with a Trailblazer. Just max Phoenix and murder camps. Did my full clear from 1 to 4 killing every camp easily. But man this game was hard. Bot was getting murdered, so was top. We were so behind. At one stage they took all our turrets down and we only had a nexus left. But we managed to win fight after fight when In tanked up and was able to peel for Vel'Koz.

We were so far down in gold too.

GMc1u86.png

The next game was really different. Bot was doing ok, I was winning top for Irelia pretty hard but mid was getting bopped. I managed to put the game on my back and carry super hard though:

vY4MnVA.png

Wukong is immense with a Trailblazer with the Warrior upgrade. So so strong.

Jeff-DSA

Holy jeez, Kalista is amazing. Way too strong, but man, is she ever fun.

I sort of sucked with my timing on her, so I kept moving instead of hopping, but I was getting better as the game went on. Kiting backwards is hilarious because some dudes just don't know when it's time to give up. Of course once they give up you just kill them in an easy chase.

Executing a champ with Rend is pretty satisfying, but man is it ever brutal.

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno if it's cos no one tryhards during the offseason but i've been finding games to be a lot more fun. also i felt less one sided? with the exception of the one i got 20 mejai stacks with ahri, i felt all the other games were a lot less simple i guess? i hope it stays this fun

also i was sorta hoping that reviving an inhibitor turret with azir would come with the laser :(

There is a new Ori skin, just for you.
yup :>

ofc rito gotta rito and she's still disabled on pbe -__-

People that use refunds on stuff they bought with IP hurt my soul
i refunded riven twice and i still bought her again lol

In other news, Fiora is still quite good despite her nerfs.
she one shot me at level 6 literally 100-0 (maybe 90 :p)

i'm not sure if that ult buff nerf thing they did was such a good idea lol

Leezard

I want to join in on this. When do you guys play?

every now and again if Leezard decides he wants to lose and invites me to play with him and Zpooks

both of them being high diamond players. :lol

I went 6/16 on Brand in a game yesterday with them but we still won!
Pretty much. I'm not going to play today I think, if I do it's going to be in at least 4 hours. It will probably be a bit late. I think there's a higher chance tomorrow.

Oh, and Phillip, you don't need to apologize for your stats in skype. It's tough getting thrown into games a couple of divisions above what you usually play. :p

Jeff-DSA

In other news, Fiora is still quite good despite her nerfs.

So what is the actual impact on her with the nerf? I see what they did on paper, but does she feel that much different? Do you just have to focus on split pushing more? I guess it basically forces the other team to send two to deal with the split push since she's going to win most 1v1s, right?

Newt

So what is the actual impact on her with the nerf? I see what they did on paper, but does she feel that much different? Do you just have to focus on split pushing more? I guess it basically forces the other team to send two to deal with the split push since she's going to win most 1v1s, right?
She feels very similar, just damage is more single target.

Burt

Stalker's Blade/Chilling Smite works out pretty well for Olaf. A point and click slow with his CC immunity might actually end up being a little broken. Once you hit 6 with Ghost up, there's not really anything anyone can do. A bit disappointed with Righteous Glory though. Was under the impression that it boosts your own speed as well as your allies, but it doesn't.

Holy jeez, Kalista is amazing. Way too strong, but man, is she ever fun.

I sort of sucked with my timing on her, so I kept moving instead of hopping, but I was getting better as the game went on. Kiting backwards is hilarious because some dudes just don't know when it's time to give up. Of course once they give up you just kill them in an easy chase.

Executing a champ with Rend is pretty satisfying, but man is it ever brutal.
I still can't pinpoint if she's fine or too strong. My matches with her so far were always stomps since I'm mostly versus low rank players that don't know how to play against this kind of mobility or against dumb Kalista players that get Q at level 1 and then max it first, so I can just walk over them
wouldnt calgary to euw be like 200ping?
Boo hoo

I'm starting to think there are server/client issues at the moment. So many games have had afks/leavers. A disproportionate amount honestly. Never had it this bad before.

Bacon

I'm starting to think there are server/client issues at the moment. So many games have had afks/leavers. A disproportionate amount honestly. Never had it this bad before.

Yeah I'd say at least 50 percent of my games have had leavers/afkers since the patch. It's been really bad.

garath

Kalista does look like a lot of fun. I may pick her up.

i'm mostly interested in getting a couple of these new skins though. Safecracker Eve, Bloodmoon Elise. Where they at?? :)

Type2

Haha to everyone following the current backing trends in the jungle you are making things way to easy for counter jungling!
Remember to not be too predictable and defensive warding if you're going to back early is always a good idea. I either steal a buff or kill all the time.

Bob White

Haha to everyone following the current backing trends in the jungle you are making things way to easy for counter jungling!
Remember to not be too predictable and defensive warding if you're going to back early is always a good idea. I either steal a buff or kill all the time.

What do you consider predictable?

Anyways, I've not looked up too many routes but here's my go to that's been working on pretty much everyone.

gromp > wolves > red > golems > then back

start at gromp again and clear my way up, then from there I can start contesting dragon, gank, or do two more camps to hit 6 at around 7 min on the dot

Nekofrog

Banned
warwick is good and all but he's still warwick and with the nerf to his ult it makes it so that if you play a jungler who snowballs your lanes better than him he's still going to lose

especially now that qss can be had for pennies

People have been following NB's jungling pathing instead of just trying out new ones for themselves and smart players will take advantage of that and shit on them.

Nekofrog

Banned
also i hate the new crab only because my left click is bound to attack move and since it's not something that draws aggro i stop hitting it a lot when i left click around it

Tried Diana jungle in a bot game. Her initial clears seem slower. Didn't really notice a lack of XP. Her passive seems to make the AoE of Trailblazer redundant (would often clear the smaller minions before the big one got in Smite range). Maybe one of the ganking items would be better since her pre-6 ganks lack a gap closer.

I noticed that building the enhanced AP item and Nashor's got her to 40% CDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom