• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Never. Ever. Go on a cruise.

How can a cruise be bad? Even those cheap 300 bucks to Mexico one are pretty relaxing.

----------

The god did it again:

talesofvaloran54.png

Ferga

We give advice to newer players and talk about competitive Lol with a small serving of ranting, jokes and trolling.

Why do we want anything else?

iosefe

So i just did Pentakill with some friends. tons of funs.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7514/15236144763_2208c71147_b.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yorick and Sona is a nice lane. there were a Lot of early game swaps

My 4 year old son noticed me watching the Latam finals. I had to explain the whole thing to him, then he became hooked and had to root for the "lions". Ate supper watching the whole darn thing, saying "yes!" every time a lion got a blue guy.

iosefe

i just remembered the best part of that pentakill team game.

i had the album playing from the moment the game loaded the rift, and we finished before the album did

Bacon

Panth feels realllly strong in new jungle. Got every single dragon and had a really positive impact on the game overall. Either dragon needs to get buffed or panth will get nerfed. That level 3 dragon just means so much with the new dragon buffs.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hi guys, Dragon Age is fun.

Bye guys.

Nerf Sivir

Jeff-DSA

Holy crap, guys. I'm spectating a game right now and this dude has Runaan's Hurricane on Kalista and it's insane. The other team is just full of spears.

Blizzard

Banned
are those unemployed summoners turned into delinquents
This is a brilliant touch.

"ONLY YOU CAN HEAR ME SUMMONER"
"SUMMONER'S RIFT"

Except everything is retconned and summoners aren't there anymore and whatnot. Even my ingame name is now somewhat antiquated!

Sofo

I was referring to counter jungling, I can't get dragon then grump and wolves are mine.

That's still not a good tradeoff, basically enemy team will still have a permanent dragon buff for the rest of the game, and for 6 minutes until you guys can contest dragon (that is is you have timer/paid attention to drag on tab), the enemy team should be stronger than yours.

I really hope they somehow can rework Dragon or something. I don't think Pantheon should be fixed because of this. They could basically bring back old Dragon or something?

Negaduck

Lol gnar.

Edit:

I'll contribute some more to this post by saying that I've been running exhaust in a few matchups top that have made the lane piss easy.

Nasus is one example. Exhaust his ult. Done.

Trynd and gnar too. Most gnars all in when they transform if they do just exhaust and kill. Or wait till the rage is almost done then engage so they turn little while fighting and kill.

Easy mode.

he made a retarded argument about how console games were cheaper than pc games

-but only in america, best buy and for a limited time deal only available in some parts of america.

Ocho

Fuck Lyon. They took my free trip to Korea (or w/e WCG was hosted last year).

I actually think LAN has an advantage over LAS since most of these 'pros' are D1+ in NA and have better scrim (LAS ping too bad). Also seiya carries them so hard.

Bungie's

he made a retarded argument about how console games were cheaper than pc games

-but only in america, best buy and for a limited time deal only available in some parts of america.
kinda true actually
you can also trade/sell your used console games once you're done playing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom