• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Jinx is cool, but I doubt Zac and Yorick are fan favorites. I'd rather have new skins for almost anyone else.

Learn how to charge q-release-flash.

Once you learn how to do this, your ganks almost always net kills
What's the difference between flashing BEFORE releasing Q on Vi, and flashing AFTER? I thought you could still flash while charging, with the same net effect.

Blizzard

Banned
you can flash instantly into someone and they wont be able to react. like gragas bodyslam flash.
So flashing in the middle of the dash doesn't cancel the effect?

I'm guessing that flashing before the dash means there is a tiny bit of lag before you can release Q, and people could react then.

No, flashing first would be just a normal Q, you need to let go of the dash then flash, same with all the others.

You can change directions yes, although how much depends on the champion.

Ferga

This doesn't work with Vi's Q (if you mean releasing Q then trying to Flash during it, like you can with Shen's E). What you can do is walk in while charging up your Q, then Flash, then release Q (very quickly so they have little time to react). Even at extremely high ELOs few can dodge it if executed right. Of course, you can only do it once before you hit 6, so you gotta make it count.

Some more info:

If you want to learn vi's flash q, you need to remember the distance of vi's fully charged q and flash by heart.

What basically happens with a vi flash q is this:

You walk into lane charging q
You let go of a fully charged q to start dashing
You flash on the enemy mid dash to hit a fully charged Q

It takes a lot of practise and experience with vi to pull off. Its pretty much the ceiling to vi's skill cap along with when you want to flash mid ult to avoid the enemy dragging you into their whole team with a blink ability.

If you flash before you release Q, you give the enemy time to react. You dont want that.

Leezard

This game ended better than I thought considering Anivia went suiciding all the time and Graves went DC during lvls 4-6.
87ece9e460d185785a320a25056a32d5.png

I thought we were further behind since the enemies got all drakes, but luckily Yi is a stupid champion.

Nekofrog

Banned
We're all assholes

Except Sofo he's too nice for this.

i used to be an utter saint in soloq.

i was that guy

the "dw your lane didnt go well but you can still have a positive effect on the game" guy
the "we're down 15 kills but we've secured every dragon and have equal towers taken dw" guy
the "dont listen to him, just keep playing and we'll be okay" guy
the "as long as we dont excessively feed x champion he'll fall off and you'll be stronger" guy
the "gg you guys played your best" guy

now i'm a jerk in game. fuzzery can back this up. halp.

i was that guy

the "dw your lane didnt go well but you can still have a positive effect on the game" guy
the "we're down 15 kills but we've secured every dragon and have equal towers taken dw" guy
the "as long as we dont excessively feed x champion he'll fall off and you'll be stronger" guy

now i'm a jerk in game. halp.
play with me and you'll look like a total saint after i tell our 0/4 mid laner that they need to suck on a cactus dick and shove it through their eye.

Nekofrog

Banned
play with me and you'll look like a total saint after i tell our 0/4 mid laner that they need to suck on a cactus dick and shove it through their eye.

tbh i absolutely love playing with you in duoq, because even when we're losing i'm still having an amazing time just listening to you lol

Fuzzery

i was that guy

now i'm a jerk in game. fuzzery can back this up. halp.

I blaem ghost for all of this.

I call it the promo effect. The closer ppl get to promos the bigger of an asshole they become. Then when they hit division 5 they r chill as ice creams

Nekofrog

Banned
i honestly need to see the replay of that game and see what happened in bot. both janna and cait were pissed at each other, but i do remember janna yelling at you for not going in 1v4 when 3 of them were full hp and super fed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom