• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidguy

Banned
anybody got tips for playing cassiopeia ? i got a triple in my first game but it felt like i was mashing buttons like a madman most of the time

yeah and that ult is pretty useful in every possible situation

Newt

Got carried to diamond II.
edb97275f76daaeb93d21006c389f982.png

Blizzard

Banned
Got carried to diamond II.
I was about to post a spectator screenshot. That was certainly a one-sided game for a promotion to diamond 2, congrats. *edit* Didn't mean that to sound sarcastic, I was just taken aback by only 1 kill on their team.

Newt

I was about to post a spectator screenshot. That was certainly a one-sided game for a promotion to diamond 2, congrats. *edit* Didn't mean that to sound sarcastic, I was just taken aback by only 1 kill on their team.
Yeah, Rex was a real feeder that match.

Ferga

Fucking Newt just let me die. I pinged to instakill cait and newt just ran and let me 1v3.

Report.

I'm even on mumble with him telling him i'm going in.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Fucking Newt just let me die. I pinged to instakill cait and newt just ran and let me 1v3.

Report.

I'm even on mumble with him telling him i'm going in.

Typing up Reddit witchhunt as we speak.

Newt's reign of terror won't last long now!

Sofo

d590yj5.png

4kIiWuT.png

Aaaah! I read you guys on my phone that it was out and obviously the most rational thing was to wake up at 5am to buy it. :DDD

Dear god, such a crisp skin. ;_;! Love it!

Pd. Wait how come my images don't shrink ._. gah
Ppd. Grats Newt on diamond 2!

Speaking of mystery gifts, can someone confirm about the popup or not popup!? D; edit: Not my picture but a popup does seem to pop? From the reddit mystery gift thread: http://i.imgur.com/EtfZzEN.png

Sofo

Aaah Reverse Annie is so cute ;_;

I think I'll be happy with whatever I get, but hopefully it's on the ballpark of the champions I use and don't have a skin for yet! Eitherway it's something free that I didn't expect so I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

forecastjannaforecastjannaforecastjannaforecastjannaforecastjanna

Sofo

8083837.jpg

still waiting
Do 5 minute bans for dodging count?

Nah. I think it'll still take a bit for all the skins to be sent out. It seems it's not by alphabetical order nor by server (OCE got some and I didn't get mine yet, EUW) so it's just a patience game.

I wish for a Leona skin too but I prefer Iron Solari to the more popular Pool Party one.

i was banned for two days when i was under level 10 because i kept quitting games because i didn't read the summoners code because i thought it was just a load of bunk

Nekofrog

Banned
when i was new to the game i was playing teemo with the easter bunny skin on easter and after someone died to one of my easter eggs i said in all chat "HAPPY EASTER YOU DICKS"

immediately after the game I got a popup message that warned me about using naughty words

Tizoc

http://www.twitch.tv/trick2g
Trick2g trying out Zed...and not doing very well.

Had a good match last night as Morde-
I was top against Teemo but pressured the shit out of him, even his shrooms weren't any trouble mainly because I'd use my W to absorb most of the damage from it lol.

The Top turret was 1 hit away from falling but then Teemo switches with Ahri, and for the next 5-10 minutes I just farm top against ahri while my team pushed, denying Ahri any participation in team fights lol.

Our mid was a Zilean who would do crazy stuff like blindly rush in and drop bombs on everyone.
After mid and bot turrets were taken, we all focused mid and bot, taking the inhibitors. From there the enemy team tried to make a comeback but to no avail, me, our Jungler and Varus wrecked their shit, and during one final push I ult their Draven and with him I took the nexus, it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom