• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I guess everyone is logged in hoping for a gift skin. Lag kept spiking, and even the game seemed to be stuttery sometimes despite always saying 60 fps.

At one point right after a fight started, no controls seemed to do anything for 4-5 seconds. I literally thought I had the chat window open by accident at first, but nope, just mega lag.

Tizoc

yftnqgn.jpg

fuck jax.

not really, but still.

This shit for real lol.

Blizzard

Banned
Actually I can't even get to the login screen now. The League of Legends logo just freezes, then turns into a white rectangle, then stays a while, then says could not connect to the HTTP server.

Sofo

I logged on to do the daily win vs bots (I find it relaxing lol) and I had to fucking swear my life that I wasn't pulling their legs out when I mentioned the mystery gift. -_- One was like "riot would never do that, they are cheap" and I'm like, it's on the website D;

It's okay because my new Thresh skin and ez hooks opened their eyes and I became the prophet (ok not that much). But yeah, they believed me!

Jesus, it's almost as if people don't want free stuff!

Newt

Btw, Leezard I think maybe like a few months ago you mentioned that there was a big difference between the play of d5/d4 and d3/d2. I'm not seeing any big differences. Could be a region thing, but I don't really think it would be.

Leezard

Yeah, I still think there is a difference. You might notice it more when you go back playing against D5 people in normals by lowering your mmr by being premade with some lower ranked teammates.

The large mmr change when they introduced Master tier might have skewed it a bit though.

Ferga

Maybe it's because we pretty much always have a diamond 5 skilled player in our duo games.

I rarely feel like all 5 of my team mates perform well enough to earn their win. Maybe 15% of my games I feel that way.

The other 85%, I feel like 4 people had to carry a complete scrub to victory.

Blizzard

Banned
Thanks to Rex or whoever pointed out the little dragon counter indicators on the tab overlay.

Is there any trick to right-clicking Thresh lanterns? I've pretty much always had this problem, and I saw it again today, that I never know when I've actually managed to click on it. Even if it's unblocked and I am right clicking what I think is the middle, sometimes it seems to take 2 clicks before it actually pulls me.

I feel like there is not much feedback for the cursor, but maybe I just do not recognize it.

Sofo

Hmm my other account in EUW (husband's) didn't get anything yet (did get the IP boost though, had completely forgotten about that).

Still nothing on my main either ._./ I wish I wasn't so impatient lol.

Nekofrog

Banned
http://pastebin.com/z7SFCeNq

post game chat with this diamond smurf

deanome is the supposed smurf from the enemy team, sendakian was his toplaner

so good

guy eventually seemed to break down after my link to an anger management website and has 4 banned accounts lol

Deanorne: btw whoever sent that page its actually kinda helpful
sendakian: i retract my previous statement
sendakian: i belive that you can make it to challenger
sendakian: if you win enough
Deanorne: id prob be a lot higher if i didnt have 4 perma banned accounts and tilt after someone gives 1 kill
sendakian: lel
Deanorne: or at least thats what my friends tell me daily when they try and convince me to stop raging
Deanorne: "lel"
sendakian: lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel
sendakian: hue
sendakian: kekekekeke
Deanorne: ok well if there is nothing left to discuss immaget much needed sleep
nekofrog: gl in the future
Deanorne: wow that game lasted 33:33
Deanorne: ty u2

In case people haven't seen these...

New base Alistar:

Alistar_Splash_0.jpg

El Tigre Braum:

Braum_Splash_2.jpg

Challenger Elise Ahri:

Ahri_Splash_5.jpg

Seriously though that Ahri splash

Also they managed to make Pantheon smiting red buff look cool for the 2015 login screen.
Click the picture for the video. Fancy

garath

Bought new Elise skin. Won the game. Skins = skill confirmed.

Seriously I really like Elise in the new jungle. She's one of the few champs I can still level 3 gank with. Still deciding between tank and AP, Stalkers and rangers, etc etc but I really like her.

The skin is a little weird. The whole time I was playing it I kind of felt like I was playing Heartseeker Ashe lol.

Bought new Elise skin. Won the game. Skins = skill confirmed.

Seriously I really like Elise in the new jungle. She's one of the few champs I can still level 3 gank with. Still deciding between tank and AP, Stalkers and rangers, etc etc but I really like her.

The skin is a little weird. The whole time I was playing it I kind of felt like I was playing Heartseeker Ashe lol.
Her clearing felt kinda slow building Juggernaut until I grabbed some extra AP, but then again I was trying out the CDR, E second build.

That skin is just too good, plus I've been enjoying jungling more than other roles right now and she was one of my mains during my jungle days so it all fits.

garath

Her clearing felt kinda slow building Juggernaut until I grabbed some extra AP, but then again I was trying out the CDR, E second build.

That skin is just too good, plus I've been enjoying jungling more than other roles right now and she was one of my mains during my jungle days so it all fits.

I use AP/attackspeed runes to aid her jungle clears. Same thing I do with Sejuani. It's not ideal but gives me an early leg up. I'm definitely going to try juggernaut next time but I have been enjoying the damage Elise with magus/stalkers and an early haunting guise.

Last season I ran a full pen page for her which was scary good for ganks and she still cleared quick. Can't do that effectively with this jungle :(

I think I may try a hybrid pen + ap + attackspeed page and see how it goes. As long as I can clear quickly and effectively enough to get a level 3 gank off I should be ok.

I use AP/attackspeed runes to aid her jungle clears. Same thing I do with Sejuani. It's not ideal but gives me an early leg up. I'm definitely going to try juggernaut next time but I have been enjoying the damage Elise with magus/stalkers and an early haunting guise.

Last season I ran a full pen page for her which was scary good for ganks and she still cleared quick. Can't do that effectively with this jungle :(

I think I may try a hybrid pen + ap + attackspeed page and see how it goes. As long as I can clear quickly and effectively enough to get a level 3 gank off I should be ok.
Her first clear is fine, you can easily grab both buffs and go gank, it's just her following clears that are kind of slow if you don't grab some AP in your first back.

I went attack speed reds and AP quints, felt pretty nice. Never felt the need for MPen runes.

Achtius

she has a pretty generic face and the headpiece makes her look more like Elise than Ahri. Honestly if they switched the tails for spider arms it pretty much is Elise.

It looks awesome, just not particularly like Ahri.

Remember the time when they took away dark valk Diana's head gear, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom