• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im spectating a friend that was bronze 5 in eune and hes in a 73 minute game

wtf.

I think there is a stalemate when both teams cleared all the towers and dont know how to approach the enemy base so the teams wanders around their jungles instead join together to take the enemy base

im spectating a friend that was bronze 5 in eune and hes in a 73 minute game

wtf.

Game time drops with each division (even Challenger games are notably faster than Diamond games, IIRC). As someone who has (regrettably) played a fair number of games in high Bronze, I can tell you that 90% of players have either a) no idea what to do to progress the game or b) do not care about progressing the game, so even when a team is far ahead they don't press their advantages much. Lower Bronze is even slower, as hard as that is to imagine. This means big comebacks and long matches are frequent. Whereas in Plat (where I now play), teams usually press hard when ahead, taking vision control and forcing objectives, even if there's always that one greedy guy who stays back farming the jungle or splitting all the time.

i'm pretty sure the rollout was based on account date, got my skin yesterday afternoon on my low level beta account, no idea if i have my skin on my main account.

drawkcaB

Just throwing this out there but it'd be neat if respawning inhibs wasn't just about stalling for time, that there's an active component to getting them back. I have no idea what activities that would entail, but trying to safely clear waves until they're back up isn't exactly thrilling for either side.

Also, still no gift skin for drawkcaB yet. I guess that's what I get for being a good guy.

Nev

Banned
Just throwing this out there but it'd be neat if respawning inhibs wasn't just about stalling for time, that there's an active component to getting them back. I have no idea what activities that would entail, but trying to safely clear waves until they're back up isn't exactly thrilling for either side.

Sounds like an interesting idea, but I don't think it could be done as an addition. Having to clear superminion waves alone is hard, having to clear them with baron buff and enemy team is basically gg already, imagine adding something on top of that.

Edwardo

Also, still no gift skin for drawkcaB yet. I guess that's what I get for being a good guy.

Ya I remember that being once of the big differences when I switched to League from dota

DeadNames

Banned
Sounds like an interesting idea, but I don't think it could be done as an addition. Having to clear superminion waves alone is hard, having to clear them with baron buff and enemy team is basically gg already, imagine adding something on top of that.

I'm fine with that tbh. Ziggs singlehandedly stopping a push was annoying af.f

Welp, looks like I ain't getting no skin. #toxiclife

Tizoc

Sooooooooo I just got Reksai in ARAM.
I just tank her up and build Hydra+BoRK for damage right?

Quick, what do I do on Fiora? Going vs Nasus.

Tiamat into brut?

Nasus shouldn't be too much trouble, get to Lvl. 2, rush him and then just go Hydra>LW>Bloodthirster or BoRK then tank up.

DeadNames

Banned
Sooooooooo I just got Reksai in ARAM.
I just tank her up and build Hydra+BoRK for damage right?

Nasus shouldn't be too much trouble, get to Lvl. 2, rush him and then just go Hydra>LW>Bloodthirster or BoRK then tank up.

Yeah I wrecked him.

Her early damage is so insane. I had near 100 AD at level 1. At level 2 Q > AA > Q > AA did about half his health. Not to mention a totally awesome 2v1 I had. Her W is so useful against Nasus. I love the little metagame is has.

Played a game as Zed on my low level account earlier, and our jungler ignored my lane the whole time. I asked him what was up, and he's like "I don't gank for Zed players."
Must have been part of LoLGAF

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

garath

The 2 for 1 page deal is pretty good too. After the runepage bundle I used the 2 for 1 to finish out my 20 pages. It's been helpful.

Einbroch

Banned
Thanks Riot. :/

y9l6J1t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom